What's new

PM Imran Khan will ask for vote of confidence

naah dude...if this was the case, the opposition would've won more seats. the cold hard fact is that no body in the PTI or the allies liked this imf parachuter. he was expected to bag almost 180 which the opposition didn't have even after buying votes for rejection...that is a clear indication that a number of PTI members and allied members just chose not to vote for him...Imran Khan really needs to take sincere party advice seriously...

Let's agree to DISAGREE. There are powerful hidden forces within the Military siding with PDM and IMF. The game is NOT to completely dislodge IK but to have enough control within Senate and NA so that IK's government DOES NOT FUNCTION properly. THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE GAME. THIS IS THE GAME. This is how you disrupt a country's progress by creating DISFUNCTION.

Let's agree to DISAGREE. There are powerful hidden forces within the Military siding with PDM and IMF. The game is NOT to completely dislodge IK but to have enough control with Senate and NA so that IK's government DOES NOT FUNCTION properly. THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE GAME. THIS IS THE GAME. This how you disrupt a country's progress by creating DISFUNCTION.
That's the only game. Always do leg pulling everywhere. Pakistani national sport since 1947.

Its fair and simple now, go for vote of confidence and once that is out of the way - go full throttle on electoral reforms to ensure this mafia is properly dealt with in the next elections.

If PTI fails in this then we are doomed.
relax man its just a storm in a teacup,
I think is coming into agitation mode and would go for some action regarding politics of opposition now it will not be a business as usual leak of video just 1 day before election is the indication in this direction therefore I am confident, but If IK don't have any plan ready for this and only taking vote of confidence just for sake of morality then its a mistake as there is no need and the other PTI candidate have already received majority votes.

That's the only game. Always do leg pulling everywhere. Pakistani national sport since 1947.
What Ayub Khan started by toppoling Fatima Jinnah. Still behind the scene same forces. Anyway PPP is in deep ***it .. they brought Gillani in senate, but what next ... removing IK will not resolve no one problem.
Who you brought in power ...Mariam, Nawaz or Billo Zardari....

looks like my youthia brothers got mad...bro take it easy neither nawaz nor imran is giving us food.
i was trying to have chilli conversation with you.
Trust me i do not care who does what. Only thing gonna happen what establishment gonna do.
I was just trying to pump you guys.
hahahahhah
do not mind.

you gonna see when your friend Syed1 gonna come and read my post. He will be cursing me and will be very mad. I love to pump him.

looks like my youthia brothers got mad...bro take it easy neither nawaz nor imran is giving us food.
i was trying to have chilli conversation with you.
Trust me i do not care who does what. Only thing gonna happen what establishment gonna do.
I was just trying to pump you guys.
hahahahhah
do not mind.

you gonna see when your friend Syed1 gonna come and read my post. He will be cursing me and will be very mad. I love to pump him.
trolling IK support best thing happened in this world. hahahahahah

Read my last post again, what do you think, I didnt know what you were trying to do? ( I already said that no need to feed the troll).

This post of yours shows how old are you and literally have nothing better to do than trolling on internet form to kill time. I am certain this is not the best use of your time, try to spend your energies and time in something constructive and positive.

Let's agree to DISAGREE. There are powerful hidden forces within the Military siding with PDM and IMF. The game is NOT to completely dislodge IK but to have enough control within Senate and NA so that IK's government DOES NOT FUNCTION properly. THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE GAME. THIS IS THE GAME. This is how you disrupt a country's progress by creating DISFUNCTION.
mister hafeez was not liked much in the military establishment either...they never liked him when he was a pee pee pee senator either.

here is the hidden reality...recall that pdm had said that after winning the senate election, they will call for a no confidence motion. why do you think they said that? they were planning on buying more pti and allied members. they were expecting that more PTI and allied party members would sell out to them, they had candidates everywhere except punjab and they spent money...not millions but probably billions and pulling government MNAs and MPAs...but none of that materialized. they only managed to get the seat hafeez was on primarily because no body likes him, other seats results were literally as expected which means that government MNAs and MPAs took the opposition for a hay ride, basically the con man got conned...dished out millions per seat on basically any government MNA and MPA that they had access to from kpk to balochistan to sindh and all that they got was 1 seat from hafeez and that too, by a very low margin which zardari himself admitted on hamid mir's show that the they were expecting a bigger margin...clear indication that they lost a lot of money. Most government MNAs and MPAs basically took zardari's and sharifs' money and pocketed it without doing anything for them. :lol:

Last edited:
naah dude...if this was the case, the opposition would've won more seats. the cold hard fact is that no body in the PTI or the allies liked this imf parachuter. he was expected to bag almost 180 which the opposition didn't have even after buying votes for rejection...that is a clear indication that a number of PTI members and allied members just chose not to vote for him...Imran Khan really needs to take sincere party advice seriously...

I have a wild theory!

Hafeez Sheikh was IMF imposed and if IK had not been under pressure this IMF parachuter wouldn't have got the Senate ticket. What if IK planned this election to get him out of the way and catch PPP/PDM's horse trading whilst exposing ECP all at the same time? One arrow, 3 birds!

IK lost a brilliant FBR chairman due to this Hafeez Sheikh!

What if this was all pre-planned including the confidence vote decision that was taken so promptly!? Sheheryar Afridi spoiling his vote by accidental signature ... WTH!

Hafeez Sheikh could have easily been elected from KPK!

That Karachi MNA, whats his name, being vocal about not voting for HS ...

Allah ko jan dani ha or vote ko zaya karna haaaaa.... hahahaha
1614814078910.png

Show the right fist but punch from left comes to mind .... but it's a wild theory ... let's see how fast PTI reacts to get this to SC.

I have always found that Presidential Ordinance to be really strange .... it asked SC a simple question that any law student would have been able to answer and SC dragged the case for 20 days. 6 paragraphs judgement/opinion that took 4 days to write after it was reserved and then issued less than 48 hours before election day ...

Whatever the result, Hafeez Sheikh is most likely out for good now ...

I have a wild theory!

Hafeez Sheikh was IMF imposed and if IK had not been under pressure this IMF parachuter wouldn't have got the Senate ticket. What if IK planned this election to get him out of the way and catch PPP/PDM's horse trading whilst exposing ECP all at the same time? One arrow, 3 birds!

IK lost a brilliant FBR chairman due to this Hafeez Sheikh!

What if this was all pre-planned including the confidence vote decision that was taken so promptly!? Sheheryar Afridi spoiling his vote by accidental signature ... WTH!

Hafeez Sheikh could have easily been elected from KPK!

That Karachi MNA, whats his name, being vocal about not voting for HS ...
EXACTLY!!!! I highly doubt that someone like Sheheryar Afridi would so clumsy and careless. What my point is that pdm tried to buy other seats as well but got none...aside from this one seat, they basically got only the seats that were expected when they were expecting to get other seats as well, they even lost one seat in sindh to PTI. agar paysa chala hi tha to kia zardari bas aik seat pay inhisaar karta? please read my post above..they were totally aiming to gain most of PTI's and Allies' seats and then go for a no confidence motion...but they can't now cuz by and large, they couldn't pull and government members away...which is why Imran Khan is so confidently going towards a vote of confidence.

mister hafeez was not liked much in the military establishment either...they never liked him when he was a pee pee pee senator either.
Why does it matter who establishment likes or not? Remember how much establishment support Shabbar Zaidi of FBR got? Yet he still conceded to the mafias and forced out of his job. In Pakistan there is 100 percent mafia rule everywhere. Nobody can bring any meaningful change here of any kind. I am afraid Imran Khan is the first and last experiment for change in a sleeping nation.
52084552-5DE8-43AF-8E04-E25656612BE4.jpeg

oh bhai propaganda hai ... just use your common sense how media and PPP got the confirmation about his vote ....
Now its all over media. He signed the ballot paper .. instead ...

oh bhai propaganda hai ... just use your common sense how media and PPP got the confirmation about his vote ....
I think PTI is now free of the imf parachuter and can make more independent policies without having an imf mole sitting in the cabinet...court said he can't be there as an advisor replacement for a minister and now, he can't be there at all since he did not get elected.

Back
Top Bottom