What's new

PM Imran Khan will ask for vote of confidence

What difference does it make if PM and a average citizen of the country are crying about the same yet powerless while being in power?
Are you pretending to be ignorant or really this daft?

Being in power is not enough to pass a constitutional amendment to change/reform the system. Take the proposal to change secret voting in the senate to open voting, for example - that would require a constitutional amendment and therefore a 2/3 majority voting in favor.

How many seats does the PTI have in the National and Provincial Assemblies? Even without the Hafeez Sheikh loss, and assuming all MNA's and MPA's voted for their respective parties in an 'open ballot' without money changing hands, how many seats could the PTI have possibly won?

frankly anti pti people are celebrating for no reason. sure, gilani won but that is just 1 seat. the bigger picture is PTI & it's allies won the senate elections and now hold majority of the senate seats. IK is confidently going for the vote on confidence which will most probably happen before the senate chairman election. He will win that vote of confidence since it is be open show of hands. no pti mna wants to get disqualified and loose their seat. so PTI has gotten stronger as the ruling party. having said that, PTI has to do inner reflection. the fact is that mister hafeez was a parachuter with a shady imf background. most people in pti didn't not like him, entire possible that those who didn't like him just didn't vote for him. Imran Khan needs to listen to his party members instead of just shooting a decision without aiming first. But this doesn't change the fact that PTI & Co. are now in firm control of both of the legislative bodies. The Establishment will now make sure Imran Khan wins both the vote of confidence AND also retain the senate chairman which will most probably come from one of allied parties like BAP since they are largest one after PTI in the senate.

frankly anti pti people are celebrating for no reason. sure, gilani won but that is just 1 seat. the bigger picture is PTI & it's allies won the senate elections and now hold majority of the senate seats. IK is confidently going for the vote on confidence which will most probably happen before the senate chairman election. He will win that vote of confidence since it is be open show of hands. no pti mna wants to get disqualified and loose their seat. so PTI has gotten stronger as the ruling party. having said that, PTI has to do inner reflection. the fact is that mister hafeez was a parachuter with a shady imf background. most people in pti didn't not like him, entire possible that those who didn't like him just didn't vote for him. Imran Khan needs to listen to his party members instead of just shooting a decision without aiming first. But this doesn't change the fact that PTI & Co. are now in firm control of both of the legislative bodies. The Establishment will now make sure Imran Khan wins both the vote of confidence AND also retain the senate chairman which will most probably come from one of allied parties like BAP since they are largest one after PTI in the senate.
PDM stopped from meeting Showbaz Sharif 🤣

it was game of money other wise this gillani was same corrupt looter whom destroyed this country few years ago with full speed . we were crying for water and electricity when gillani was pm . country was destroyed and counted with yemen afghanistan . how people forget so quickly ?

I don't know if people would remember this but this corrupt Gillani guy when he became the PM, he flew in the F-16 and some other jets and planes wearing PAF uniform!! This just sums up a few things for me;

1- There are mega corrupts sitting in the armed Forces, and at all levels.

2- The same corrupt, hidden forces within the Military Establishment and Bureaucracy ARE STILL PULLING THE STRINGS AT THE BEHEST OF FOREIGN POWERS who are actually the REAL POWERS controlling this drama.

3- There are elements of Intelligence Agencies whose 'Loyalties' lie ELSEWHERE, and certainly NOT WITH PEROPLE OF PAKISTAN.

4- The real fact that these thugs like Gillani, Nawaz, Zardari can become PMs and President just SHOWS YOU THE POWER of these internal forces, and the extreme influence they have on the Military and its Intelligent agencies.

All in all, Pakistan is LOST CAUSE. And I don't say this lightly.

I don't know if people would remember this but this corrupt Gillani guy when he became the PM, he flew in the F-16 and some other jets and planes wearing PAF uniform!! This just sums up a few things for me;

2- The same corrupt, hidden forces within the Military Establishment and Bureaucracy ARE STILL PULLING THE STRINGS AT THE BEHEST OF FOREIGN POWERS who are actually the REAL POWERS controlling this drama.

3- There are elements of Intelligence Agencies whose 'Loyalties' lie ELSEWHERE, and certainly NOT WITH PEROPLE OF PAKISTAN.

PDM corrupt Tola ruled Pakistan as personal fiefdom

4- The real fact that these thugs like Gillani, Nawaz, Zardari can become PMs and President just SHOWS YOU THE POWER of these internal forces, and the extreme influence they have on the Military and its Intelligent agencies.

naah dude...if this was the case, the opposition would've won more seats. the cold hard fact is that no body in the PTI or the allies liked this imf parachuter. he was expected to bag almost 180 which the opposition didn't have even after buying votes for rejection...that is a clear indication that a number of PTI members and allied members just chose not to vote for him...Imran Khan really needs to take sincere party advice seriously...

naah dude...if this was the case, the opposition would've won more seats. the cold hard fact is that no body in the PTI or the allies liked this imf parachuter. he was expected to bag almost 180 which the opposition didn't have even after buying votes for rejection...that is a clear indication that a number of PTI members and allied members just chose not to vote for him...Imran Khan really needs to take sincere party advice seriously...
Agreed. Hafeez Sheikh could become senator from KPK or Punjab without election. This is the biggest blunder of Imran Khan after Nawaz Sharif London Yatra

Back
Top Bottom