What's new

PM Imran Khan will ask for vote of confidence

Don't lose hope because ultimately this isn't the people voting it's politicians voting and corrupt ones at that.

The people want change and that's obvious.

However, Khan needs to understand that he wasn't voted in to be a nice guy. People didn't vote him in to build temples, placate liberals and communists while trying to navigate through a judicial system that has been flooded with a lot of garbage since independence.

People wanted him to enforce Islamic principles/laws enshrined by our constitution, clamp down on corruption, collect taxes, invest in industry and grow the economy.

If he needs to crack heads then crack away.

I don't think Khan has understood this yet. It's like he's always holding back the whip.

What happened to the guy who said he was going to take away Nawaz Sharif's AC? That's the guy we wanted as PM.

It's certainly not favorable for the PML-N or PPP either.

The PDM is doomed to fail and would likely lead to a peoples revolt. The army isn't going to save them from the noose which is why you won't see them going too hard against the army because they'll need the army to keep the public from hanging their politicians.

What they're likely planning on doing it creating hurdles for Khan and the PTI attempting to lead his government to failure and then come in during the next general election depicting themselves as heroes who will save the country from his ineptitude.

Khan is going to realize that the ONLY option is the whip.

This is the language rabid dogs understand. The PML-N, PPP, communists and liberals should be treated like a malignant tumor and you don't fight that through the courts and flattery.

Probably too late now.

LOL decision already made by the Dady (Establishment) no more Poti i failed in all domain :dance3: :dance3:
Who told you? Maryam Nani media cell?
oh man include public too. we as a public already crying since 2018.. hahahahahah
You were born after 25 July 2018? Was Pakistan milk and honey before that?
6F7D14A3-9704-48CB-9BD7-AC4F94ABE6DD.jpeg
65E75D5F-0F0F-4D5F-9130-F58DE3930178.jpeg
E3E9E98F-0301-4D5C-914A-4EA0C5BE3236.jpeg
D1979F04-D4EA-4A1D-A7FA-FC74170B5143.jpeg

Let's say IK was "Selected" by establishment. So even if we consider that as true, I don't think establishment will want such a strong person to lead from front instead they will try to bring someone with less ego, attitude and self respect and more of corrupt person who can be pressurised.

Assuming that he was selected, I think it's the establishment that is not letting IK get strong. Otherwise he may reduce role/influence of military in Pakistani politics. You just read posts here and even the educated guys who know how martial laws work are asking for martial law. The conspiracy theorist in me think it's a scheme by establishment to make their case strong.

P.s : I don't believe in all of that. Just presenting a thought for further discussions and brainstorming.

TBH, this is why we're wasting time with democracy. Need a french style revolution.
Are u coming to Pakistan and participate in french style revolution ? Nothing has happened so significant during one day that you are calling for revolution

do not you think Army made him loss his self respect? By going to IMF, dealing with QL and Shaisk Rasheed

Going to IMF was a necessity there was no choice. About sheikh Rasheed, I am not sure. Maybe.

How can you sure Nawaz took that money?

Again were you sleeping when Nawaz Sharif was convicted from two NAB courts?
Even our GDP is not that great since your great IK took over to give them all the money.
Gdp? You wanted gdp to grow on import consumption and external debt for ever? Who is gonna pay for that?
3FD63DFC-A793-4AAB-9C2A-052D0A8D151F.png
8F202FDD-0757-4A8F-ADE6-31CB911E30BA.jpeg

SO all the borrowed money from IMF going to Army not the parties.
Who is responsible for so much increase in military expenditure between 2013 and 2018?
9A85BC9E-F39F-4E22-A6E3-75108F5E23A5.jpeg

Where was your IK when he left the country? why did he let him leave then?
It was your Lohar Court that ordered govt to let Nawaz Sharif leave:
Now he is taking money from IMF meaning IK is stealing???
Yes he is stealing to payback all the debt that your Mian Saanp took
38AD7B53-E6E6-47CB-A216-C04151C63729.jpeg
76BDC203-227E-4BDB-8A75-4F6D305C3A6D.jpeg
5DC26AA1-DF90-479E-BECE-7F461FEEB36C.jpeg

why did GDP was dropped since your ik took over?
Where is the drop, Patwari?

Gdp is calculated in pkr not usd
therefore we can say Establishment is corrupt not the political parties?
Both are corrupt. In Pakistan nothing is clean anymore.
now you are saying Court let him leave. then what about when court remove nawaz from the government? which of the courts decision is valid?
Court let him leave on medical emergency for just 4 weeks. When he didn't return after a whole year they declared him absconder.
one that came in favor of PTI that's a good decision but one that came against then courts are bad.
So when Mian Saanp was convicted on corruption it was in PTI's favor? Did Mian Saanp loot PTI's treasury?

Where is the drop, Patwari?

Gdp is calculated in pkr not usd

Both are corrupt. In Pakistan nothing is clean anymore.

I bet you this idiot doesnt even know what does it mean by GDP growth rate. This is a fancy term which "donkey eaters" have learned from internet only to abuse it.

That said, do you realize that you can continue to shove as much statical data and facts as you can, however, these clowns will continue to twist and turn the argument only so that they dont have to accept the facts & derail the discussion. Simply, because these losers have nothing better to do in their lives. So bro, dont waste your time on trolls and dont feed them.

Back
Top Bottom