What's new

PM Imran Khan will ask for vote of confidence

the reason is that your interior minster does not want to renew is passport but shabaz jin said he would bring nawaz back in the country. Simply is that IK does not want nawaz to return.
Nawaz Sharif can be deported from UK without passport if he really wished to return.

I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FROM DAY ONE! DEMOCRACY IS A CURSE FOR PAKISTAN. THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE THIS NATION IS A DICTATORSHIP WHOM HAS A IRON FIST AND HAS THE WELL BEING OF PAKISTAN AT HEART AND THE FOREMOST PRIORITY.

the reason is that your interior minster does not want to renew is passport but shabaz jin said he would bring nawaz back in the country. Simply is that IK does not want nawaz to return.

every one in Pakistan courrport except IK came from Heaven lol...hahahah
and his members, gil, hafeez, shazad akbar etc. they all are angles. hahahahahha

Oh so what happened to that GDP decline notion? Arent you get caught with your pants down after @Norwegian presented all the facts.

And now your whining about Nawaz stuck in UK.

Only a fool (or patwari) will believe that he will travel to Pakistan even if he's given legit and valid travelling doc.

lol. hahahah you can not bring someone's tweet as a stat. bring some tenable proof. well youthia does not know. because tabdeli a gi ha. hahahahhha
Gdp growth between 2013 and 2018 was fueled by external debt and import consumption. Who was gonna finance that? Mian Saanp's London flats?
6850131B-D8F2-4AEB-B1AC-79F2BC5D69D8.jpeg
D5D04C70-05D6-4C8C-AE7C-6C9331872681.png
4F8124C6-9AFB-4EB9-BD50-264C4F548A4B.jpeg

lol. hahahah you can not bring someone's tweet as a stat. bring some tenable proof. well youthia does not know. because tabdeli a gi ha. hahahahhha

A typical patwari/donkey eater reply.

That tweets possesses some heavy dose of fact, which would go over the top of patwari's like you, so I can understand your pain.

Carry on your useless rant ....

plus why would he travel to Pakistan. why did not you punish Rana sannullah? if he was guilty you should have punish him or if he was not guilty then why arrest him?

Yes another ignorant post.

Of course he wouldn't for the obvious reasons.

And as for Rana, do you even know who granted bail of Rana? LHC, do I still have to say something.

hahahha
khanzaaaaer khan kay kids khanzeer hahahha
after few messages you guys show your true color and abuse language.

No its mooks like you who show their true colors here day in day out and eventually get vanished when facts are presented to them.

We are only showing you mirror.

if decision come against PTI then courts are bad.
exact youtia mentality.

Wrong again, because this is what PML does - whole world know it. We only told you who let Rana out.

why UK Government is not responding to IK???

UK Gov only cares about capital, whoever bring it to their country, they give him/her full cover. However, without any active brain cell it will be to difficult for you to comprehend .
i guess you guys did not see mirror in Pakistan what's happening. lol hahhahaha
no need to talk to fool.

Chal bey nikal. Bawas band...

Back
Top Bottom