What's new

PM Imran Khan will ask for vote of confidence

Why does it matter who establishment likes or not? Remember how much establishment support Shabbar Zaidi of FBR got? Yet he still conceded to the mafias and forced out of his job. In Pakistan there is 100 percent mafia rule everywhere. Nobody can bring any meaningful change here of any kind. I am afraid Imran Khan is the first and last experiment for change in a sleeping nation. View attachment 721810
He still advisor to PM..
[

Imran Khan best Pakistan could hope for, says ex-FBR head Shabbar Zaidi
Web Desk On Jan 5, 2021
Shabbar-zaidi-pakistan-tax-imran-khan

ISLAMABAD: Former chief of federal tax body Shabbar Zaidi said Monday he highlighted the fact that funds were routed out of the country via legal channels claiming that at least Rs200 billion were managed to be channeled out.
Present today exclusively in ARY News program Power Play, the former chairman of Federal Board of Revenue Shabbar Zaidi he had written two newspaper articles on how this was being made possible with legal cover.

It was due to two laws passed by PML-N regime, he said, adding sarcastically that it was Nawaz Sharif’s present to the nations.
Separately on his presiding of the tax body in Pakistan, he said it was principally hindered by the people he was set out to collect the taxes from despite full support from the prime minister.
The former FBR chairman said he could not succeed in spite of the opportunity because people who must be taxed, would not want reforms in tax system to materialize it.
READ: IT ministry signs Rs3 bn agreements for speedy internet facility in Sindh districts
I could not learn how many people were registered in the tax system even when I strived to get the data from the banks but failed at it, Zaidi said.
He said he even tried to use CNICs to register people in the tax regime but he failed at this as well as none of his tax reforms could perform in this system.
As I have operated with so many people in power positions, said Shabbar Zaidi, I have seen little people of the candor and sincerity of Imran Khan.
He said he was embarrassed that he could not perform and failed even when was entrusted with confidence of PM Khan.
People think it’s not illegal or sinful to consume or trade smuggled goods, Shabbar Zaidi said admitting he could not stop smuggling of goods and their blatant trade in the country.
It is due to our collective societal behavior that we fall behind in tax collection but I am supporting the incumbent prime minister as much as I can, Zaidi said. He said we must reform our collective attitude before we could see any reform in tax collections.

I have a wild theory!

Hafeez Sheikh was IMF imposed and if IK had not been under pressure this IMF parachuter wouldn't have got the Senate ticket. What if IK planned this election to get him out of the way and catch PPP/PDM's horse trading whilst exposing ECP all at the same time? One arrow, 3 birds!

IK lost a brilliant FBR chairman due to this Hafeez Sheikh!

What if this was all pre-planned including the confidence vote decision that was taken so promptly!? Sheheryar Afridi spoiling his vote by accidental signature ... WTH!

Hafeez Sheikh could have easily been elected from KPK!

That Karachi MNA, whats his name, being vocal about not voting for HS ...
I wanna take this weed you are on buddy ☺️

Why does it matter who establishment likes or not? Remember how much establishment support Shabbar Zaidi of FBR got? Yet he still conceded to the mafias and forced out of his job. In Pakistan there is 100 percent mafia rule everywhere. Nobody can bring any meaningful change here of any kind. I am afraid Imran Khan is the first and last experiment for change in a sleeping nation. View attachment 721810

Shabbar's exit was due to Hafeez Sheikh (read IF) ... he said so himself. Hafeez Sheikh wanted control of FBR as well.
I wanna take this weed you are on buddy ☺

And what if the theory is not a theory and a fact? :p:

Now its all over media. He signed the ballot paper .. instead ...
media main Zartaj gull even IK ka name bi aya hai ... ye propaganda PPP ke Naveed Qamar ne initiate kiya tha ...

now you can figure out the logic about this rumour that how PPP bought Afridi but then expose him by their own member right at the election day even before official announcement of Result in favour Gilani ... ???

but hesitant to announce the name of other 10 voters who voted in favour of Gilani

I think PTI is now free of the imf parachuter and can make more independent policies without having an imf mole sitting in the cabinet...court said he can't be there as an advisor replacement for a minister and now, he can't be there at all since he did not get elected.
Imran Khan has complete trust of Hafeez Sheikh. Makes no sense why he would kick him out by this deliberate and sinister scheme.

EXACTLY!!!! I highly doubt that someone like Sheheryar Afridi would so clumsy and careless. What my point is that pdm tried to buy other seats as well but got none...aside from this one seat, they basically got only the seats that were expected when they were expecting to get other seats as well, they even lost one seat in sindh to PTI. agar paysa chala hi tha to kia zardari bas aik seat pay inhisaar karta? please read my post above..they were totally aiming to gain most of PTI's and Allies' seats and then go for a no confidence motion...but they can't now cuz by and large, they couldn't pull and government members away...which is why Imran Khan is so confidently going towards a vote of confidence.

Totally agree. PTI got more votes than their MPAs in KPK this time and Zardari couldn't do jack shit in KPK! Zardari failed in Balochistan and Punjab. PTI won their respective seats in Sindh.

Totally agree. PTI got more votes than their MPAs in KPK this time and Zardari couldn't do jack shit in KPK! Zardari failed in Balochistan and Punjab. PTI won their respective seats in Sindh.
So Imran Khan deliberately made this drama in national assembly to kick out Hafeez Sheikh? Nice conspiracy theory

I think PTI is now free of the imf parachuter and can make more independent policies without having an imf mole sitting in the cabinet...court said he can't be there as an advisor replacement for a minister and now, he can't be there at all since he did not get elected.
Hafeez Shaik IMF se nahi fooj ki taraf se aya tha ... recall the role of bajwa in securing loan from KSA & UAE and their advice to avail IMF option and how Asad Omar was removed.

Your seriously believe that??!
Yes. Hafeez Sheikh and governor state Bank are the two persons responsible for getting Pakistan's current account deficit under control.
Hafeez Shaik IMF se nahi fooj ki taraf se aya tha ... recall the role of bajwa in securing loan from KSA & UAE and their advice to avail IMF option and how Asad Omar was removed.
So Imran Khan wants Asad Umar as his finance minister again? 🥳

So Imran Khan deliberately made this drama in national assembly to kick out Hafeez Sheikh? Nice conspiracy theory

What if its IK and the invisible hands ... look at KPK, PTI got more votes than their MPAs and Zardari couldn't do anything.

How come Zardari could only take this one seat when he couldn't even take the PTI seat from Sindh. Think about it!

But let's see. If IK wins the confidence vote, he will be in win-win situation. Let ECP play the delay game whilst Hafeez Sheikh packs his bags and fecks off back to IMF. Win the decision from SC eventually and get a PTI Senator in a few months later.
Hafeez Shaik IMF se nahi fooj ki taraf se aya tha ...

What if he is no longer a requirement of fooj. He could have easily been given a ticket from KPK with a sure shot win.

media main Zartaj gull even IK ka name bi aya hai ... ye propaganda PPP ke Naveed Qamar ne initiate kiya tha ...

now you can figure out the logic about this rumour that how PPP bought Afridi but then expose him by their own member right at the election day even before official announcement of Result in favour Gilani ... ???

but hesitant to announce the name of other 10 voters who voted in favour of Gilani
It is serious .. untrustable person ..

What if its IK and the invisible hands ... look at KPK, PTI got more votes than their MPAs and Zardari couldn't do anything.

How come Zardari could only take this one seat when he couldn't even take the PTI seat from Sindh. Think about it!

But let's see. If IK wins the confidence vote, he will be in win-win situation. Let ECP play the delay game whilst Hafeez Sheikh packs his bags and fecks off back to IMF. Win the decision from SC eventually and get a PTI Senator in a few months later.

What if he is no longer a requirement of fooj. He could have easily been given a ticket from KPK with a sure shot win.
I don't know. If it's all planned, why PTI ministers looked so miserable after Hafeez Sheikh defeat? Did you watch their press conference? I can't believe they are all acting up and there is no reason to worry.

Back
Top Bottom