What's new

PM Imran Khan will ask for vote of confidence

just forget everything guys...simply ask yourself one, just ONE question...do you REALLY think zardari was trying to buy just 1 seat? seriously?

if you are blaming the establishment, do you really think that the establishment would risk bringing the pdm monkeys into power while we are still the fatf grey list?

Last edited:
Let's agree to DISAGREE. There are powerful hidden forces within the Military siding with PDM and IMF. The game is NOT to completely dislodge IK but to have enough control within Senate and NA so that IK's government DOES NOT FUNCTION properly. THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE GAME. THIS IS THE GAME. This is how you disrupt a country's progress by creating DISFUNCTION.

We should pray to Allah to disable all our enemies.
When duaa are made sincerely, Allah always listen. If not today, then sure tomorrow. I have experienced it myself.

Why does it matter who establishment likes or not? Remember how much establishment support Shabbar Zaidi of FBR got? Yet he still conceded to the mafias and forced out of his job. In Pakistan there is 100 percent mafia rule everywhere. Nobody can bring any meaningful change here of any kind. I am afraid Imran Khan is the first and last experiment for change in a sleeping nation. View attachment 721810

From the COAS to other Generals, to Navy to Air Force, to Politicians to Bureaucracy, to Judiciary, EACH AND EVERYONE OF THESE PEOPLE SCRATCH EACH OTHERS BACK. THEY ARE ALL PART OF THE SAME CORRUPT SYSTEM! The ONLY ONES who are not part of this are the ORDINARY PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN.

From the COAS to other Generals, to Navy to Air Force, to Politicians to Bureaucracy, to Judiciary, EACH AND EVERYONE OF THESE PEOPLE SCRATCH EACH OTHERS BACK. THEY ARE ALL PART OF THE SAME CORRUPT SYSTEM! The ONLY ONES who are not part of this are the ORDINARY PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN.
doesn't add up bro. zardari didn't spend tens of millions just to get 1 extra seat.

Are you pretending to be ignorant or really this daft?

Being in power is not enough to pass a constitutional amendment to change/reform the system. Take the proposal to change secret voting in the senate to open voting, for example - that would require a constitutional amendment and therefore a 2/3 majority voting in favor.

How many seats does the PTI have in the National and Provincial Assemblies? Even without the Hafeez Sheikh loss, and assuming all MNA's and MPA's voted for their respective parties in an 'open ballot' without money changing hands, how many seats could the PTI have possibly won?

So what's the solution to this PTI crisis which still seem internal more than external.

PMs offer will get rejected.

So what's the solution to this PTI crisis which still seem internal more than external.

PMs offer will get rejected.
if the allies & other pti members had really sold out, you would've seen poti loose on alot more seats.

Imran Khan needs to call for a bloody revolution. As long as these MAFIAS of PML N and PPP and JUI and ANP are living and walking on face of the earth, no real change can come. It's time to get rid of them permanently. Establishment also needs to choose either them or Pakistan. Because Both can't go together and survive. It's time to get rid of them or say good bye to Pakistan. And please don't tell me the story that it was made in Ramadan and it would keep going forward. You have lost half of your Pakistan already and if you keep voting for snakes like Nawaz and Zardari you would loose the rest of it also. If ALLAH can put Bani Israel lost for thousands of years you are nobodies.

70 years of duaas gave Pakistan Zardari. What are another 70 years going to give?

Well I better avoid you or your duaa would 'disable' me.

Keep faith, even in the bad there is something good. A lesson to learn... something to make you stronger etc.

don’t be afraid of me, I’m praying Allah to give haydait for everyone, myself included.

I'm sorry but I don't get this still...how did everyone overlook the fact that PTI still won the senate by and large...what's the big rola about? yeah, PTI lost 1 seat in Islamabad but they also gained 1 seat from sindh...I mean, the PTI alliance is in the majority in both houses now...what ia everyone gripping about?

if anyone should be making a rola, it shoild be pdm & pee pee pee...they spent hundreds of millions only in exchange of 1 seat??? I mean... c'mon!l man!

Last edited:
Let's agree to DISAGREE. There are powerful hidden forces within the Military siding with PDM and IMF. The game is NOT to completely dislodge IK but to have enough control within Senate and NA so that IK's government DOES NOT FUNCTION properly. THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE GAME. THIS IS THE GAME. This is how you disrupt a country's progress by creating DISFUNCTION.
Why?

The military needs the country to succeed, to progress and for the economy to grow to fund the military.

These are little more than conspiracy theories.

Musharraf gave the PMLN and PPP an NRO because MUSHARRAF had become greedy for power and thought he could hang on and retain it if gave an NRO. Quite frankly, he didn't have much choice with the opposition leadership outside the country, his unpopularity increasing, lawyers protests and the fact that ANY decision made under his rule, including disqualification of PPP & PMLN leadership, was not constitutionally legitimate.

So either Musharraf would have to cling to power for life as an unpopular dictator or hand over power to another dictator (both of which would have been even more disastrous than the PPP & PMLN governments that came after him) or he had to compromise via NRO, and that's what he did.

The fact of the matter is that a dictatorship or martial law is simply not going to work in today's Pakistan, with today's social media access and today's global attitudes.

For better or worse, people need to learn to suck it up, realize that there is a HUGE mess that needs reforms and changes in Pakistan, that it will likely take at least 2 or 3 elections of someone like IK to get those reforms in place and be patient.

Back
Top Bottom