• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
well its game over for Imran Khan

MQM is about to join opposition

Source: All news channels

Baighairat hain

At least I am not surprised as an Urdu speaking Karachiite
So am I. But seeing them bursting their veins in anger against PP just a couple of months ago. I thought maybe, just maybe, they will not be beghairat for once…

14 years of destruction of my city and the claimant of thekedary of the city yet again will be sitting side by side with the destroyers of the city.

I think Imran Khan should announce the election date and break the parliament so that people can focus on fresh mandate

The tenure of 5 year is too long for Pakistani politics so it should be reduced to 4 years

Not allowed after no confidence is submitted.
Announce it on TV that after winning the no confidence vote I will announce the election date without delay

Even if he doesn’t win.. it will leave huge impact on his favour

Have faith bro.

It is not over till it is over.

Whatever happens, Allah has better plans for the country.
This I dont completely believe.

Also dont believe the channels like GEO and SAMAA. GEO ka kaam intishaar phelana raha hai hamesah say. Woh fake news phaink kar influence karna chahtay hain. SAMAA waise hi Aleem Khan ka hai jo aajkal opposition say mila hua hai. Qabza group.

Still plenty of days to go. Also, don't forget even MQM joins the opposition, the speaker has a larger role to play plus there are definitely going to be people in opposition who won't show up.

As supporters of MQM ought to know when they argued with all of us that there is no bhatta khori, no target killing and bhai is peace loving uber patriot...

That MQM has always aligned with anti-urdu speaking forces going back to '88 but somehow supporters of bhai will argue it is all for the betterment urdu speaking community...

MQM and their supporters are the biggest snakes of all in Pakistani politics, worse than the khotta eating patwaris and I say this as an urdu speaking Karachite...

So am I. But seeing them bursting their veins in anger against PP just a couple of months ago. I thought maybe, just maybe, they will not be beghairat for once…

14 years of destruction of my city and the claimant of thekedary of the city yet again will be sitting side by side with the destroyers of the city.

Ab unhin logon k sath mil k shehar ko acha karain gai jinhon nai tabah kia hai :)

Had this party been banned back when the toad squealed murdabaad Pakistan... pakistan could have been in better hands today.

Back
Top Bottom