What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
This I dont completely believe.

Also dont believe the channels like GEO and SAMAA. GEO ka kaam intishaar phelana raha hai hamesah say. Woh fake news phaink kar influence karna chahtay hain. SAMAA waise hi Aleem Khan ka hai jo aajkal opposition say mila hua hai. Qabza group.

Still plenty of days to go. Also, don't forget even MQM joins the opposition, the speaker has a larger role to play plus there are definitely going to be people in opposition who won't show up.

I dont watch/read Geo or Dawn or Express Tribune for like ages.

They are foreign funded media outlets to harm Pakistan in every possible way.

Is saali MQM ki bhi samajh nahi aati. Just trying to stay in news and get maximum profit out of current situation. So they will keep it till the very last moment.

Dont forget that Foregh Naseem camp is with govt whereas the other one tilting towards opposition. So lets see how it goes.

Allah kher karey ga. I have complete faith in Almighty!

Had this party been banned back when the toad squealed murdabaad Pakistan... pakistan could have been in better hands today.
I wonder why Saulat Mirza was produced out of no where and hanged as a qurbani ka bakra and those who ordered him and others to carry out killings, torture and extortion were given a free pass...

I also wonder how in night MQM was made irrelevant in Karachi by raid on Nine Zero and yet some watered down version with master minds of killings, extortions and kidnappings was allowed to continue...

And you tell me establishment plays no part in cultivating, grooming and patronizing these elements to create perpetual chaos in the political arena...

Cry about Karachi some more, corrupt lanats crying about corrupt lanats

That's your military for you. DHA and fauji businesses are more sacred than Pakistan. Pakistan should be renamed to DHA
You forgot… EXTENTION…

Apne chandh maheenay ya aik do saal ke liye mulk ki baja do. Kiyani and now Bajwani.

Apparently they've cancelled the press conference?

Will do it tomorrow at 4pm

Anyways they are going with opposition

You forgot… EXTENTION…

Apne chandh maheenay ya aik do saal ke liye mulk ki baja do. Kiyani and now Bajwani.

The biggest ever mistake Imran Khan did in his political career was this extension

And he has only himself to blame for this blunder

The day Prime Minister Imran Khan made an alliance with MQM, he lost certain level of respect from me, a voter of PTI. I have always told PTI friends that this snake will bite them in the end, PML-Q, MQM, JI, all of them are ideologically different than what PTI stood for (at least before electables came in).

So, the question is, was it all worth it? Because we were told politics need alliances and PTI has to compromise to form government.

Was it better to sit in the opposition in 2018 and come back with a majority, or is it better now getting kicked out of the Government without even completing your term, and having compromise all the core values of your politics?

Wow… They made a deal with oppressors of Karachi…
Imran did extend the quota system for urdu speaking forever. Why not live with our Sindhi brothers who opened their hearts and homes for us 75 years ago. We will live with our brothers and fellow Sindhis.

k

The day Prime Minister Imran Khan made an alliance with MQM, he lost certain level of respect from me, a voter of PTI. I have always told PTI friends that this snake will bite them in the end, PML-Q, MQM, JI, all of them are ideologically different than what PTI stood for (at least before electables came in).

So, the question is, was it all worth it? Because we were told politics need alliances and PTI has to compromise to form government.

Was it better to sit in the opposition in 2018 and come back with a majority, or is it better now getting kicked out of the Government without even completing your term, and having compromise all the core values of your politics?
they achieved a lot even with this slim majority - so yes was worth it

Imran did extend the quota system for urdu speaking forever. Why not live with our Sindhi brothers who opened their hearts and homes for us 75 years ago. We will live with our brothers and fellow Sindhis.

k
PP =/= Sindhi brothers

They are a qabza group which holds Sindh and Sindhis hostage.

Interior Sindh has suffered far worse at their hand but politically has been completely neutered through subversion and chokehold via few powerful families.

Back
Top Bottom