What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
PP =/= Sindhi brothers

They are a qabza group which holds Sindh and Sindhis hostage.

Interior Sindh has suffered far worse at their hand but politically has been completely neutered through subversion and chokehold via few powerful families.
Are you Sindhi like me ? If not it does not suit you to discuss things about how we do things in our province

i consider all who live in Sind as sindhi!

k

Are you Sindhi like me ? If not it does not suit you to discuss things about how we do things in our province

k
I suits me full well to give my understanding on any topic. You have right to disagree but not to tell people what suits them to think and discuss or not.

What urdu speaking masses never understood was MQM like it's ideological cousin, the PPP, was left leaning anti-Islam and anti-Pakistan party dominated by Shias and they were hoodwinked en masse into backing an alliance which was made to only harm their interest...

Today is yet another perfect illustration of MQM's raison d'etre...

Sindh is a Shia state and both PPP and MQM are keeping the status quo alive...and while the DHA real estate agents look the other way...

Pakistan is the only country on the face of the earth where the majority of it's population, institutions and authorities are actively working to undo it...

Screenshot 2022-03-30 at 02-47-08 ARY NEWS LIVE Latest Pakistan News 24_7 Headlines Bulletins ...png
Screenshot 2022-03-30 at 02-47-19 ARY NEWS LIVE Latest Pakistan News 24_7 Headlines Bulletins ...png

What exactly is SC waiting on? Another bribe from someone to sell their souls as well? If SC doesn’t stop this then they are setting a precedent that any and all politicians are open for purchase.

What about the Army? What good will their silence do when these cockroaches start selling national security of this country to the highest or even any bidder ?

Honestly speaking, Pakistan ka bus Allah he hafiz hay. This quom is meant to live under the sword of martial law

It gets so frustrating, disheartening, and tiring to watch this political circus by these same old demagogues, whether they are city ethno fascists or the rural types. All of these political prostitutes have only one agenda, and that is to grab naked power at any cost, in the name of people and all things good and wholesome.

People are being crucified over and over again by the same old evil politicians , but the people don't learn from their past mistakes. The revolving door keeps career politicians coming and going according to the whims of the self styled protectors of this land. What is going to become of us? Is there a silver lining on the clouds? The over lord's of this world have already scripted a fate for us that is million times worst than what happened to Syria, Libya, Iraq, Lebanon, and Afghanistan. Will this nation ever wake up?

Last edited:
I am surprised that establishment didn’t use PSP to put the pressure on MQM. Unless this is all a game to humiliate Bemari and bhagora.
PSP has no seats. They are irrelevant in the present calculus. And establishment isn’t on PTI’s side.

Because IK was greedy about the power. First he made the deal with establishment just like the others parties. Establishment was no babies that would give me full majority. They used him.
Then IK compromise on his principles. The biggest Duko and shikh rasheed all those what IK has said about them and they were part of his government.
If i were him i would have sit in the opposition than bring greedy and looking for short cuts.

Do you even know what politics mean?
It’s all about give and take especially when there is no majority and Allies are blackmailing government.
PSP has no seats. They are irrelevant in the present calculus. And establishment isn’t on PTI’s side.

1st of all Establishment is playing a game just like before. 2nd, how many seats does Moulana has? You don’t need seats to put pressure on another party. PSP March against MQM for trying to topple elected government, it will put pressure on MQM. Even if PSP has no seat, people of Karachi will support them on this issue.
Regarding PSP winning seat, establishment played game with them and gave their seats to PTI in last election.

Back
Top Bottom