What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I remember PM Raja from PPP who would come on TV every week and say there will be no loadshedding from the next week, and I used to believe him everytime for trying to solve loadshedding, I ddin't believe people were this shameless and corrupt as PPP. I don't want that time to comeback while PMLN government always had problems with institutions and they tried to weaken them to strengthen themselves, acting like a effing mafia. Right now we really only have the economic turmoil, when these Noonis and Poonies come back they will weaken our state from the inside so they can exploit it. The amount of media scrutny PTI had to face, neither PMLN or PPP will allow that.

Nice to see how much foreign resident pakistanis seem to know about "ground realities" and "public support", even more than resident pakistanis 😉.
I am amazed by that every day, and every day my friends living outside Pakistan explain to me how things are in Pakistan.

It is not in the interest of Pakistan for these people to be allowed to vote because their disconnect with reality is just mind boggling. But well, what to speak of them when some Pakistanis living in Pakistan are in just as much denial.

Yeah, said an Indian who knows about Indian politics way more than a Pakistani.

The number of times "India" et al are used in this season alone would be more than the collective number of "Pakistan" et al used in 70 years of Indian electoral history.

This clown is comparing a PDF thread to whole history of Indian elections

Abay BC compare karna tha to Pakistan election history ko Indian election history sai compare karta :lol:

I am amazed by that every day, and every day my friends living outside Pakistan explain to me how things are in Pakistan.

It is not in the interest of Pakistan for these people to be allowed to vote because their disconnect with reality is just mind boggling. But well, what to speak of them when some Pakistanis living in Pakistan are in just as much denial.
Welcome to the forum Ahsan Iqbal sahab.

Now go back to your steady diet of lies and propaganda.

you have a lot of experince in that .. i see.

Good that you did, the blunt honestly might have caused you a hemorrhage.

honestly?.. like this dude?

1648446886354.png

you did know your Mr Sick leave dude gave fudged numbers for which Pakistan had to pay penalties to IMF?..

no?

dont make me start on his idiotic exchange rate polices which contributed 90% of Pakistan's problems of trade imbalance.

The amount of media scrutny PTI had to face, neither PMLN or PPP will allow that.

spot on..

no body is saying IK gov is perfect.. far from it. It has been a major disappointment such Usman Buzdar etc

but the opposition is no solution either..

The fact is IK is best we have got.. and we have to work with to make it better. Going back noon or peepeepee is just retarded.

It is not in the interest of Pakistan for these people to be allowed to vote because their disconnect with reality is just mind boggling.

of course you would say that... bcos we are wealthier, better educated and clearly smarter than the average awami dude..

heaven forbid if we didnt vote for a thief, a thug or a fraudsiter

Last edited:
It is because people like myself have resigned to the fact that this entire nation is corrupt. Every single one here is corrupt (power, finances, dealing, morals, values) etc., some are more corrupt than others and some are less but eventually, all are corrupt. And so we can only pray for a Government which has competent corrupt people as opposed to highly incompetent and highly corrupt people.

LMAO.

you have a lot of experince in that .. i see.

honestly?.. like this dude?

View attachment 828059

you did know your Mr Sick leave dude gave fudged numbers for which Pakistan had to pay penalties to IMF?..

no?

dont make me start on his idiotic exchange rate polices which contributed 90% of Pakistan's problems of trade imbalance.
Some more nonsense, as expected. The only singularly successful IMF program in our entire history was by Ishaq Dar and you tell me that he shared fudged numbers with IMF.

I am absolutely not interested in childish nonsense on current problems blamed on previous Government after 3.5 years of Governance and continuously deteriorating situation.

I don't know why you tagged me, but I do not want my children to be like any of them. For me, they are all equally poisonous, corrupt and evil. The only difference is I include Imran Khan in that list too which you do not.

I do not understand what veil he has spun over so many of you on this forum to think of him as a saint, disregarding all his lies (which are conveniently called U-Turns) and his deeds (says 1 thing and does another or says he will never do something but does it any way or says he will do something but never does etc.) and many other personal flaws etc.

Back
Top Bottom