What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
In pakistan only non punjabi party can be declared traitor.

Establishment want to keep the balance of power in Sindh and that’s the only reason they kept MQM alive and made a deal at the last moment. PSP unfortunately became the victim of establishment’s dual policy.

Een ke baqwas bhee koi soun lay...

I don't know when our Nation will be rid of such frauds
Don't know when this greasy MF will go on ventilator. Kanjar k bache ne bohat paise kamae Shareef k hote hue. Bastard had the Liberty Shell pump for PKR 15,000 a YEAR lease. Yes, 15,000 A FOCKIN YEAR.

Yeah, said an Indian who knows about Indian politics way more than a Pakistani.

The number of times "India" et al are used in this season alone would be more than the collective number of "Pakistan" et al used in 70 years of Indian electoral history.
Yeah sure - play the usual holier than thou card to feel good about yourself

I don’t even know when was the last time Modi took the name of Pakistan, while Imran contanty does India-India everyday either in his rallies or on twitter.
Indian members crawling and posting in this thread that has nothing to do with India proves the Obsession.
Hell Pakistanis don't even know names of any Dhoti Brigade Bakht apart from Modi.

This is some BS. I don’t care if he loses the next election as long as he can finish the term. We need PMs finishing their term in Pakistan
With the Civic hitting 6.5 Million PKR, I say it is time for a change.

;/.
1648315545759.png

'-';

With the Civic hitting 6.5 Million PKR, I say it is time for a change.

Do you think corrupt mafia can bring the price down to 3 million?

It will be rude awaking for opposition. Let’s see if opposition can even get 150 votes.

In pakistan only non punjabi party can be declared traitor.

BS

Do you think corrupt mafia can bring the price down to 3 million?

It will be rude awaking for opposition. Let’s see if opposition can even get 150 votes.

Yes opposition are popular and competent… they will solve all our problems… including sending the Indians to the moon

Any idea why Indian media is happy that IK will lose no confidence motion ?
Why Indian prefer Nawaz sharif or Zardari ?

Question

Has any Pak Pm completed a full term? Wikipedia says no.

Not sure why people would want the end of PTI and IK. What has the opposition done which is better. PPP and PMLN governments were a complete failure and national security threat. I would understand if a new modern political party was protesting then we all would love to give them a chance. Let the government complete 5 years term and then fight in the next elections. This is the mindset Pakistanis need to have.

Don't know when this greasy MF will go on ventilator. Kanjar k bache ne bohat paise kamae Shareef k hote hue. Bastard had the Liberty Shell pump for PKR 15,000 a YEAR lease. Yes, 15,000 A FOCKIN YEAR.
court revealed this.. it was shocking
i used to fill my bike tank from there Ashamed

And nation still listen to his shit, How can people allow such crappy on public TV lecturing

Back
Top Bottom