What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Have a source inside PTI and he said the mood isn't to uplifting they feel as IK will be ousted from Prime Minister ship. Some of his faults:

- Over promising and under delivering in many areas
- Hard-headed he's a one track type of mind

;',.
1648233909093.png

-';

Have a source inside PTI and he said the mood isn't to uplifting they feel as IK will be ousted from Prime Minister ship. Some of his faults:

Who has delivered anything in any country?
And yes the metal rod is definitely too rigid.

He seems very calm about it, and senior PTI leadership havent really gone crazy. Maybe IK has an ace up his sleeve which he's saving for later.

He seems very calm about it, and senior PTI leadership havent really gone crazy. Maybe IK has an ace up his sleeve which he's saving for later.
He said he has a "trump card" that he will play on Monday. At this point anything could happen

Who has delivered anything in any country?
And yes the metal rod is definitely too rigid.

Well deliver in a sense you are promising 100's of things but can't get it done cause the bureaucracy is completely against you from court to NAB. He should've played hard ball but he went in like Obama and who was basically a lame duck president in his 2nd term as president sadly for IK it was during his 1st term.

I truly want to see what he has in store that he's saving, cause when I see things besides calling for an election theirs not much on his plate.

He said he has a "trump card" that he will play on Monday. At this point anything could happen
My fear is that unfortunately he said that to keep further dissidents at bay and there's nothing substantial in hand (a bluff). In this sort of a situation, you expose your cards well in advance to get numbers solidly on your side. A last minute announcement wouldn't let all MNAs react.

Well deliver in a sense you are promising 100's of things but can't get it done cause the bureaucracy is completely against you from court to NAB. He should've played hard ball but he went in like Obama and who was basically a lame duck president in his 2nd term as president sadly for IK it was during his 1st term.

I truly want to see what he has in store that he's saving, cause when I see things besides calling for an election theirs not much on his plate.

I mean establishment is completely silent which is unusual, IK is not worried, and senior PTI leaders are calm.

Either he's made a deal with PMLQ/MQM or PMLN dissidents, or theres some political machinations happening in the background.

I don't think there is a trump card. It could mind games only.

Yeah, said an Indian who knows about Indian politics way more than a Pakistani.

The number of times "India" et al are used in this season alone would be more than the collective number of "Pakistan" et al used in 70 years of Indian electoral history.
I don’t even know when was the last time Modi took the name of Pakistan, while Imran contanty does India-India everyday either in his rallies or on twitter.

Back
Top Bottom