What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
1648320419937.png

Dude. You seem to have a license to start too many uneventful and stupid threads. Seriously. You have a thread where diesel puts corruption and Imran Khan in the same sentence. Even their supporters don't believe it and now this. May Allah make it easy for you and give you something to do in real life.

I guarantee you an early election is coming.

If government allies and lotas of PTI do not support IK then most likely IK will call for early elections. Not a positive more for Pakistan though, we need political stability. Let the government complete 5 years and hold elections next year.

With the Civic hitting 6.5 Million PKR, I say it is time for a change.

Do you even read the international news?

Specifically global economy ?

Lol

But I agree since Honda civic are too high we should bring in a diesel version of Honda now

Not sure why people would want the end of PTI and IK. What has the opposition done which is better. PPP and PMLN governments were a complete failure and national security threat. I would understand if a new modern political party was protesting then we all would love to give them a chance. Let the government complete 5 years term and then fight in the next elections. This is the mindset Pakistanis need to have.

People backing the opposition are either people with lowest IQ or morally corrupt to the core. These are very same people who bitch why they get no respect any where on the planet.

It is a kin to fat guy eating KFC every day and then complains why he isn’t thin …

With what intention are they making dua to Allah (swt) what a shame. Ask them to recite Dua Qunoot 99% of them will end up in the hospital to avoid reciting.
Rehman Malik had difficulty recite Surah Fateha, Dua Qunoot a lot of devout Muslims will have issues 🤪

Do you even read the international news?

Specifically global economy ?

Lol

But I agree since Honda civic are too high we should bring in a diesel version of Honda now
If you are talking about global inflation, then perhaps it is you who needs to check the average inflation (even if record breaking) in other countries (except war regions, Argentina and Turkey) and then compare the back breaking inflation in Pakistan under PTI. It is 2-3 times (declared inflation rate) of the global inflation whereas actual inflation in Pakistan is far more. Combined the inflation of PTI in their over 3.5 year tenure and prices have increased 80% - over 400% across the board. But hey, you patriots continue cheering for PTI!!

If you are talking about global inflation, then perhaps it is you who needs to check the average inflation (even if record breaking) in other countries (except war regions, Argentina and Turkey) and then compare the back breaking inflation in Pakistan under PTI. It is 2-3 times (declared inflation rate) of the global inflation whereas actual inflation in Pakistan is far more. Combined the inflation of PTI in their over 3.5 year tenure and prices have increased 80% - over 400% across the board. But hey, you patriots continue cheering for PTI!!

So tell us how will the combination of the most corrupt and incompetent opposition combat inflation?

I expect coherent response

So tell us how will the combination of the most corrupt and incompetent opposition combat inflation?

I expect coherent response
They are corrupt, extremely corrupt. The all are, including the incumbent. It is insane to believe that Imran Khan and his minions are not corrupt. I do not want to get into the whole argument of Imran Khan being a saint or sinner as I believe him to be the worst of the lot to which you and many others disagree, considering him a saint. It is the same with PML followers on Nawaz, PPP followers on BB and her clan, MQM followers on Altaf Hussain etc. and these mindsets are not easy to change.

But, the difference between the PML and PTI Ministers has been glaringly obvious. Leaving aside all the opinions and propaganda against Ishaq Dar, he was brilliant with his Ministry and with the finances. The way PML ministers set about implementing power projects (which was the most critical requirement of that time) and which has now allowed Pakistan to establish export oriented industry with surplus power available (as opposed to 16-18 hours of load shedding in 2012-2-15) especially considering the circumstances of finances left by PPP, federal reserves (including payables and receivables) etc., is just solid. Even if PTI had appointed a person as competent as Ishaq Dar as finance minister, things would have been a lot better and even people like myself would be supporting PTI.

It is because people like myself have resigned to the fact that this entire nation is corrupt. Every single one here is corrupt (power, finances, dealing, morals, values) etc., some are more corrupt than others and some are less but eventually, all are corrupt. And so we can only pray for a Government which has competent corrupt people as opposed to highly incompetent and highly corrupt people.

Nice to see how much foreign resident pakistanis seem to know about "ground realities" and "public support", even more than resident pakistanis 😉.

Back
Top Bottom