What's new

PM Imran Khan fly to US on Qatar airways .

I find your assertion baseless. There is a vision that is driving this man. He has barely got his feet under the table and he is learning his role. He will grow in stature and fulfil his vision.
He has already turned the status quo on it's head and given time he will transform the political culture of this country.
These people were happy to give 30 years to the Sharifs and Bhuttos to rape the country but aren't even willing to give IK 3 years to bring change.

Cute but Horror show and psycho in person :D
3-2-754x424.jpg

3 course dinner, drinks, cabin crew will serve you snacks regularly, you can put chair in 90 degrees and can sleep comfortably. 5 star experience at your service

22 years of political struggle to fly first class in Qatar Airways

Paanchon ghee mein, aur kia ho ga. :D
farsi tail me?
Luckily, neither of them gets to decide.

are you saying Trump is selected puppet Präsident?

I was not talking about Professional interactions with them. Their personal life is quite a mess due to constant flying and it's a daunting challenge to date them. .

I was not talking about Professional interactions with them. Their personal life is quite a mess due to constant flying and it's a daunting challenge to date them. .

why curse fruits of nature?

I see no reason why PM of a country, going on an official visit to a foreign country, cannot either charter or have a dedicated aircraft for this purpose.

IK is not going on a joy ride, nor is he bring an entourage of sycophants with him. The whole reason why important people fly privately is not to waste time. Imagine seeing the PM of Pakistan waiting in a transit lounge waiting for his next flight. Yes, the optics looks good from a PR perspective, but it's a waste of time. And we all know that time is money.
Optics are everything. Just contrast the optics of a prime minister traveling to a an official visit to the USA on a scheduled flight against NS travelling to an official visit on a chartered Boeing full of cronies at the taxpayer's expense.
He is very successfully creating a perception of being selfless and frugal which will filter down into the lower echelons of government and officialdom.
Pakistan has never before had a PM like IK before. He leads from the front and he leads by example.

I find your assertion baseless. There is a vision that is driving this man. He has barely got his feet under the table and he is learning his role. He will grow in stature and fulfil his vision.
He has already turned the status quo on it's head and given time he will transform the political culture of this country.
May Allah help him, he is inspiration for South Asia and Middle East. He alone fighting corruption.

IMG_20190720_225218.JPG
IMG_20190720_225218.JPG
he even went on expedia.com to find the cheapest fare

The Prime Minister's Private Jet is only for regional small distance flights
Makes sense to take a larger plane on long distance route

Just found, on business jet it would cost 5000 dollar per hour flight and total cost would 150000 for 30 hours flight compare to 5000 dollar only for flight in Qatar airways business class.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom