What's new

PM Imran Khan fly to US on Qatar airways .

Brahmin Class.

Man drives a Mercedes. Wears Snake skin slippers lives a hilltop bangalow.

preaches austerity!!!

@Asimz meme hojae
Surely he can be as lavish as he wants with his personal hard earned wealth as long as he is careful and austere with the national exchequer.
Don't see any contradiction or hypocrisy in his actions.

Surely he can be as lavish as he wants with his personal hard earned wealth as long as he is careful and austere with the national exchequer.
Don't see any contradiction or hypocrisy in his actions.

its our mercedes. its our first class cabin.

Frankenstein can live isolated atop his hill. nobody cares

he can only drive one At a time you do get that right?
I think Zardari was quoted as personally using 148 government vehicles and that was when he wasn't even President. I doubt he was driving them all at the same time.

I think Zardari was quoted as personally using 148 government vehicles and that was when he wasn't even President. I doubt he was driving them all at the same time.

is zardari also going with him?

Opening a few bank accounts, doing some shopping, looking at some expensive apartments, buying some exclusive handmade shoes...

I think he's lost fellow. Before become PM, he was struggling to find purpose of existence and now i think he's struggling to find purpose being PM.

Ayatullah Sahab howzzaattt????

Can you share first class cabin pictures of Qatar Airways?

i heard its quite lavish. serving some exotic birds?

3 course dinner, drinks, cabin crew will serve you snacks regularly, you can put chair in 90 degrees and can sleep comfortably. 5 star experience at your service

I think he's lost fellow. Before become PM, he was struggling to find purpose of existence and now i think he's struggling to find purpose being PM.
I find your assertion baseless. There is a vision that is driving this man. He has barely got his feet under the table and he is learning his role. He will grow in stature and fulfil his vision.
He has already turned the status quo on it's head and given time he will transform the political culture of this country.

Back
Top Bottom