What's new

PM Imran Khan fly to US on Qatar airways .

Be very clear. Upstaging Modi and making him look or feel belittled IS a matter of national security.

As he is now deliberately taking a cheaper option in the name of austerity, in which there is no direct opportunity to belittle Modi, national security is not an issue. As long as his own security is assured, I commend IK for taking this step. I hope it becomes a habit, with the exception of scenarios where Modi can be upstaged and where a private jet landing is needed to be received by dignatories in order to enable said upstaging.

Are you Indians not clear yet that IK's mandate is mainly to troll Modi and saffronistan?

How are you upstaging modi by showing yourself as poor? He is playing to the gallery that is all.Thank god we have Modi not this handsome.

I'll tell you something most Pakistanis would bark at me for this but here it goes.

Imran is on official working visit not even an official visit like i previously thought. I was wondering how awkward it would be for someone in US administration to receive him at the airport amongst all the crowd. Turns out he'll not be received by anyone from Trump administration. They didn't even bother to do that.

It seems Imran is playing the austerity drama to conseal this embarrassing fact since he was happy to travel in chartered flight to sco summit recently where he was received by deputy PM.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1492999

Hey Indoo - IK was received by a senior state department official at the gate - check the video of the female named Fisher from state department shaking his hand.

But you Indoos are compulsive liars so it's understandable that you want to continue.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom