What's new

PM Imran Khan fly to US on Qatar airways .

May Allah help him, he is inspiration for South Asia and Middle East. He alone fighting corruption.
Insha Allah.
Jis ki niyat sahi ho uske saath khuda hota hai.
God helps those who help themselves.

These are not rich elites, brother... these are monsters who have committed Crimes Against Humanity... they have stolen the Humanity and Future of Our Paks and prostituded Our Land on the cheap...

Call the monster by its real name...

Now, go on and do your thing... sorry... if I broke your Flow...

Inko tizaab ka ghusul dena ho ga
: Hassan Nissar
All my life I have longed for someone to take on these monsters head on. The first rays of dawn seem to be finally showing. If IK can take this to it's logical conclusion then it will be nothing short of a revolution for Pakistan. I hope the waderas will be next. These self styled "elites" are a scourge on Pakistan and Pakistanis.

I find your assertion baseless. There is a vision that is driving this man. He has barely got his feet under the table and he is learning his role. He will grow in stature and fulfil his vision.
He has already turned the status quo on it's head and given time he will transform the political culture of this country.

If he had a plan you would have knew it and sharing it with me.
Thus far his pre election promises and statements turned out to be lies and deceit.

That is all good and commendable.

Imran Khan should fight fire with fire in the US. The deep state is not happy with the Afghan war. Trump wants to drawdown forces and the deep state wants to prolong the war.

There will be a lot of ugliness during Imran Khan's visit to US. The US deep state media would love to use the opportunity to malign Imran Khan and Pakistan. They will be in a hostile, undiplomatic and nasty mood. Imran Khan needs to be prepared. We can be rest assured that Imran Khan will reply in a jaw breaking manner. It will be a lot of fun. I will enjoy US deep state getting owned.
I dont think it will be that bad. There will be a civil face on the front and hard bargaining behind closed doors. I dont think we will be too enamoured by threats so even if a few are dished out it will die down to civility fairly soon.
A

If he had a plan you would have knew it and sharing it with me.
Thus far his pre election promises and statements turned out to be lies and deceit.
You hold him to a different standard to which you hold the thieves that have ruled Pakistan up till now.
His election promises are being fulfilled as we speak. The robbers are going to jail one by one and the economy is stabilising.
That'll do nicely for now. Come back in 4 years and see where we are. Watch this space.

Thus far his pre election promises and statements turned out to be lies and deceit

He promised I would put all these chors in jail and some are in jail and others are waiting for their number in his every speech he used to talk about Nawaz zardari corruption nothing else

I dont think it will be that bad. There will be a civil face on the front and hard bargaining behind closed doors. I dont think we will be too enamoured by threats so even if a few are dished out it will die down to civility fairly soon.
A

That is why IK needs to be fully prepared. Every question needs to be answered with sharp precision.

You hold him to a different standard to which you hold the thieves that have ruled Pakistan up till now.
His election promises are being fulfilled as we speak. The robbers are going to jail one by one and the economy is stabilising.
That'll do nicely for now. Come back in 4 years and see where we are. Watch this space.

Economy is was far better when care takers took over.... economy may be seemed stabilizing due to Saudi Riyals and IMF$ and even more increased taxes and utility tariffs but it's not a sustainable model.
This is why i said he had no plan and no clue.

Doha
Screenshot_20190720-140452_Facebook.jpeg
Screenshot_20190720-140440_Facebook.jpeg

Current account deficit has decreased by 6 billion dollars

Account deficit was widened by the very same Imran Khan regime and Printing currency notes to fix account deficit is no solution!
Mind it, economy is not the only Job of PM!
You can judge the idiot by his policies.... on one hand he's trying to build houses in Islamabad for PTI voters, but at the same time he's pulling the roof off from the rest of Pakistan, by raising property taxes and increasing utility tariffs!
Since he took over people lost jobs and are paying twice the amount to utility companies, as they use to pay in less imran Khan Pakistan.

Pakistan is fools paradise and where some opportunists are ruling.
May be some one ask Imran Khan to point out at elite class of Pakistan..... because thus far he has only victimized salary class, which can never be termed as elite class.
On the other hand, when foreign investors can be given elite status?
On the contrary the most taxed class in Pakistan is those who work in middleast and remit billions $ back home!

That is why IK needs to be fully prepared. Every question needs to be answered with sharp precision.

I can already tell you.... US administration will only discuss minority rights.
If you can reach him... inform him in advance!

Back
Top Bottom