What's new

PM Imran Khan fly to US on Qatar airways .

These are not rich elites, brother... these are monsters who have committed Crimes Against Humanity... they have stolen the Humanity and Future of Our Paks and prostituded Our Land on the cheap...

Call the monster by its real name...

Now, go on and do your thing... sorry... if I broke your Flow...

Inko tizaab ka ghusul dena ho ga
: Hassan Nissar

they have water. they are elite

I can already tell you.... US administration will only discuss minority rights.
If you can reach him... inform him in advance!

LOL you are really kidding yourself. The Nawaz Sharif era is the past. Pakistan won't be lectured by anyone. If anyone tries to lecture Pakistan the response will be fierce and adequate.

Afghanistan is the priority talk. Minorities will probably only figure as a sideline talk to keep the Democrats and deep state happy.

If minorities are mentioned Imran Khan has a wealth of knowledge and counter argument to respond with.

The West is in a very bad shape when it comes to minority lecturing I can assure you. Trump cannot even mention the word minority. It would be a joke. It would be similar to Hitler lecturing the Jews about the Holocaust.

Last edited:
I'll tell you something most Pakistanis would bark at me for this but here it goes.

Imran is on official working visit not even an official visit like i previously thought. I was wondering how awkward it would be for someone in US administration to receive him at the airport amongst all the crowd. Turns out he'll not be received by anyone from Trump administration. They didn't even bother to do that.

It seems Imran is playing the austerity drama to conseal this embarrassing fact since he was happy to travel in chartered flight to sco summit recently where he was received by deputy PM.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1492999

Economy is was far better when care takers took over.... economy may be seemed stabilizing due to Saudi Riyals and IMF$ and even more increased taxes and utility tariffs but it's not a sustainable model.
This is why i said he had no plan and no clue.
Under those clowns the economy was one big ponzi scheme on the verge of collapse.
Like I said, come back in 4 years then we'll talk.
Until then, enjoy a prime minister that puts Pakistan and not their family first.

Under those clowns the economy was one big ponzi scheme on the verge of collapse.
Like I said, come back in 4 years then we'll talk.
Until then, enjoy a prime minister that puts Pakistan and not their family first.

your 5 year long marriage wont last

If anyone tries to lecture Pakistan the response will be fierce and adequate.

We all have seen Imran Khan behavior, while Iranian mulla was accusing Pakistan sitting beside him, and even a day before his travel low level IRGC was threatening to attack Pakistan.

We all have seen Imran Khan behavior, while Iranian mulla was accusing Pakistan sitting beside him, and even a day before his travel low level IRGC was threatening to attack Pakistan.

We will see and so will you.

While he is sleeping in that Qatari first class, Afghanistan has blamed Pakistan for terrorism emanating from pakistani soil.

By the way who is official Photographer who keeps focusing on that tasbeeh.

Economy is was far better when care takers took over.... economy may be seemed stabilizing due to Saudi Riyals and IMF$ and even more increased taxes and utility tariffs but it's not a sustainable model.
This is why i said he had no plan and no clue.

What about the 50 billion loans that PML-N took during their tenure? What happened to that money?

This is peanuts in comparison. Even peanuts are bigger.

While he is sleeping in that Qatari first class, Afghanistan has blamed Pakistan for terrorism emanating from pakistani soil.

By the way who is official Photographer who keeps focusing on that tasbeeh.

You must have believed Afghan accusations?

As for Afghan accusations, haven't these come during Zardari's and Nawaz Sharif's era? Why make it sound like an exception?

You must have believed Afghan accusations?

As for Afghan accusations, haven't these come during Zardari's and Nawaz Sharif's era?

i am only saying nothing has changed which is popular social media religion

Account deficit was widened by the very same Imran Khan regime and Printing currency

It means you don't know what account deficit is and you are here only to criticize Imran Khan because he defeated MQM in Karachi

Insha Allah.
Jis ki niyat sahi ho uske saath khuda hota hai.
God helps those who help themselves.

All my life I have longed for someone to take on these monsters head on. The first rays of dawn seem to be finally showing. If IK can take this to it's logical conclusion then it will be nothing short of a revolution for Pakistan. I hope the waderas will be next. These self styled "elites" are a scourge on Pakistan and Pakistanis.
That is why IK needs to be fully prepared. Every question needs to be answered with sharp precision.
I think he needs a seller's mentality to sell a dream of mutual growth and benefit. DT wants to improve the lot of the people and provided we can attract investment we will be on solid foundations of a prosperous future.
The second thing possibly is to tellDT, he needs to give something to the people of Paklands to show his solidarity and commitment towards the Pak growth. An act of trust could be release of the helos to PAA. We could place a follow on order to consolidate the deal, but he needs to show his good faith now.
Let us see how the Khan plays this one.
A

It means you don't know what account deficit is and you are here only to criticize Imran Khan because he defeated MQM in Karachi

MQM may be your family as well, non of my business.
Let's talk little bit about you tribe as well, Aren't you tribe the facilitator and informer of target killing rackets operating in Karachi, Quetta and rest of Pakistan?
Pain of you tribe is that you'r relationship with RAW through IRGC is exposed, and you have limitations to operate freely, so you changed party and joined PTI.

Coming back to Imran Khan and economy of Pakistan, only he's the one person responsible for destruction of it.
If he had not joined MQM, PPP and PMLN in London to restore so called democracy, and had blackmailed Musharraf govt. to compromise on un-lawful return of BB and Sharif, today Pakistan economy would be same as Turkey or Europe.

What about the 50 billion loans that PML-N took during their tenure? What happened to that money?

I'm in no position to confirm your claim of 50-billion$, but let's talk about Imran Khan's performance.

I'll tell you something most Pakistanis would bark at me for this but here it goes.

Imran is on official working visit not even an official visit like i previously thought. I was wondering how awkward it would be for someone in US administration to receive him at the airport amongst all the crowd. Turns out he'll not be received by anyone from Trump administration. They didn't even bother to do that.

It seems Imran is playing the austerity drama to conseal this embarrassing fact since he was happy to travel in chartered flight to sco summit recently where he was received by deputy PM.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1492999

Be very clear. Upstaging Modi and making him look or feel belittled IS a matter of national security.

As he is now deliberately taking a cheaper option in the name of austerity, in which there is no direct opportunity to belittle Modi, national security is not an issue. As long as his own security is assured, I commend IK for taking this step. I hope it becomes a habit, with the exception of scenarios where Modi can be upstaged and where a private jet landing is needed to be received by dignatories in order to enable said upstaging.

Are you Indians not clear yet that IK's mandate is mainly to troll Modi and saffronistan?

Back
Top Bottom