What's new

PM Imran Khan fly to US on Qatar airways .

Who operates PM of Pakistans plane? shouldn't the state carrier do that?

Can anyone tell me what's the agenda of his visit?

Whatever the agenda, it will be hailed as a great success by both sides. :D

Imran Khan can be more useful doing speeches in Pakistan.
In his past 2 visits, one to Iran and one to OIC meeting, he only managed to vomit nonsense!

Something you do everyday

No one can beat non senses of Imran Khan.
You better focus on bringing back 200 billion $, which this nonsense leader of yours have promised to bring back from Swiss accounts of Pakistanis?

No one can beat non senses of Imran Khan.
You better focus on bringing back 200 billion $, which this nonsense leader of yours have promised to bring back from Swiss accounts of Pakistanis?
No Ishaq Dar broke the news of $200 billion, but since you worship the Nooras you conveniently forgot that fact.

No Ishaq Dar broke the news of $200 billion, but since you worship the Nooras you conveniently forgot that fact.

I worship one and only, who is creator of all... but same can't be said about your leader, who take dictation from a witch.

Watch it till the end.

I worship one and only, who is creator of all... but same can't be said about your leader, who take dictation from a witch.

Just showing how much respect for women has been taught to you. I feel sad for all the females around you.

Just showing how much respect for women has been taught to you. I feel sad for all the females around you.

This you tribe shall think, before getting personal. I'm not @Retired Troll who don't reply.
BTW...I have no respect for male pirs as well.

Can anyone tell me what's the agenda of his visit?
Opening a few bank accounts, doing some shopping, looking at some expensive apartments, buying some exclusive handmade shoes...

I meant.... you are a person who don't reply to personal attacks and i'm the one who has already hit the limit.

why are you so intolerant then? you wouldnt know if you have hit the limit. God does not test a person beyond individuals strength.

stand Firm against fascism!!

hold onto the Quran.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom