What's new

PM Imran Khan fly to US on Qatar airways .

That is all good and commendable.

Imran Khan should fight fire with fire in the US. The deep state is not happy with the Afghan war. Trump wants to drawdown forces and the deep state wants to prolong the war.

There will be a lot of ugliness during Imran Khan's visit to US. The US deep state media would love to use the opportunity to malign Imran Khan and Pakistan. They will be in a hostile, undiplomatic and nasty mood. Imran Khan needs to be prepared. We can be rest assured that Imran Khan will reply in a jaw breaking manner. It will be a lot of fun. I will enjoy US deep state getting owned.
Their media going to face Ik.. no one knows better then Ik how to mingle media in hostile territory

PIA planes have high risk of crash at long distance direct flights like from Pakistan to u.s that is why it was banned by u.s authorities as it was regarded as unsafe for passengers and even if you use poor quality private jet u.s will not allow it as there is a risk that it may crash on high populated region causing loss of many lives so it is due to bad repute of PIA u.s is not trusting its jets

That is factually incorrect. Why would US declare its own made jets as unsafe?

Qatari letters travel without problems aboard Qatar Airways.

That is also a popular misconception. Air travel is a political thing.
West has double standards and u.s think of safety of its public first than other world and they not trust third world and there are high checks on such countries than western and developed nations

West has double standards and u.s think of safety of its public first than other world and they not trust third world and there are high checks on such countries than western and developed nations

It will get better.

West has every right to be as hypocritical as the East.

I heard news few years back about u.s warning to PIA so it was in my mind,thanks for correcting me but flight to u.s is more lengthy than europe and require more maintenance so that is why PIA has stopped operating in u.s
So you couldn't prove PIA got banned and now you came up with this weird explanation.
US FAA and EASA have pretty similar safety standards and PIA still operates freely across Europe, this had nothing to do with a ban. Aviation doesn't work the way you think it does. I know this, cause this is what I do.

Banning an Airline is not as easy as you think and PIA stopped operating to US just because of utterly poor management and now it wouldn't be easy to restart that route cause many airlines are looking for new slots to operate and flights to US are very profitable for most of the airlines across the world and they take up any available slot pretty quickly.

STICK TO TOPIC.

Note that the thread is NOT to discuss PIA's safety standards and flying record. Please take that discussion to relevant thread.

Naeem ul Haque you beauty !!

By the way did GoP release the figures to support their claim that Money has been saved by selecting Qatar Airways?

Please release ticketing details so it will be easier for people to see how PM Khan is sacrificing for the sake of his country.

Qatar is the cheapest flight from Isl to Washington as far as economy is concerned i think, wish PIA was the one to take him there

By the way did GoP release the figures to support their claim that Money has been saved by selecting Qatar Airways?

Please release ticketing details so it will be easier for people to see how PM Khan is sacrificing for the sake of his country.
Reducing expense: $460k (by NS) to $60k on a US state visit, this is how much state will save during IK visit.

Please keep to the topic and dont post irrelevant posts!

I see no reason why PM of a country, going on an official visit to a foreign country, cannot either charter or have a dedicated aircraft for this purpose.

IK is not going on a joy ride, nor is he bring an entourage of sycophants with him. The whole reason why important people fly privately is not to waste time. Imagine seeing the PM of Pakistan waiting in a transit lounge waiting for his next flight. Yes, the optics looks good from a PR perspective, but it's a waste of time. And we all know that time is money.

Reducing expense: $460k (by NS) to $60k on a US state visit, this is how much state will save during IK visit.

Please provide government released data for this trip along with the criteria as to why Qatar Airways was the best eco friendly route.

Thank you.

Please provide government released data for this trip along with the criteria as to why Qatar Airways was the best eco friendly route.

Thank you.
Figures I quoted were sourced from Ary News, and for selecting Qatar Airways, why not? It is one of the best airlines in the world, innit?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom