What's new

PM Imran Khan fly to US on Qatar airways .

Figures I quoted were sourced from Ary News, and for selecting Qatar Airways, why not? It is one of the best airlines in the world, innit?

Please provide details as published by the GoP and not by ARY news network. PM Office would have released the details i am assuming along with daily briefing about what people eat in Jails.

Come on, political affiliations on the side, at least appreciate the good example.

apolitical humor alive.

while I do appreciate the step..weren't there any other cheapest options available rather then Qatar airways.???

next cheapest would be this

lover-khan-pakistani-auto-rickshaw-three-wheeler-taxi-pakistan-also-known-as-samosa-tempo-tuk-tuk-trishaw-autorick-painted-58235779.jpg

Qatar was voted best airline if I remember correctly , also they have cute air hostesses.

Phir khan ko rok lo, kaheen shadi na ker baithy flight ke doran he

Please provide details as published by the GoP and not by ARY news network. PM Office would have released the details i am assuming along with daily briefing about what people eat in Jails.

You want Skype conference calls instead of Official Visits?

I see no reason why PM of a country, going on an official visit to a foreign country, cannot either charter or have a dedicated aircraft for this purpose.

IK is not going on a joy ride, nor is he bring an entourage of sycophants with him. The whole reason why important people fly privately is not to waste time. Imagine seeing the PM of Pakistan waiting in a transit lounge waiting for his next flight. Yes, the optics looks good from a PR perspective, but it's a waste of time. And we all know that time is money.

The point here is, yes he can fly privately but they want to display that the leader himself is leading by an example.
The amount of money saved based on the austerity measures they have taken will be gold for their PR campaigns.
Personally, I would like to see how this visit unfolds.

The point here is, yes he can fly privately but they want to display that the leader himself is leading by an example.
The amount of money saved based on the austerity measures they have taken will be gold for their PR campaigns.
Personally, I would like to see how this visit unfolds.

Anybody remember the GM executives' visit to the Capitol and their travel arrangements? Visuals count! :D

I hope he's flying economy!? Otherwise, it's very unfair with the poor tax payers.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom