What's new

PM IK considering a complete closure of Air Space to India, ban on use of Pakistan Land routes

yup, but i dont know if a complete ban for them will ever take place here, otherwise that would be what i prefer
A complete ban wouldnt work becuse these scums will leave no option, in order to get a membership here. They are mentally ill and have a huge obsession with anything Pakistan. That's why I want their mindset to be displayed on this forum to all member and especially those that are international members. Let's fight this fascism.

These Sanghi's are the worst forms of sub humans, anything related to Pakistan, they are everywhere like gutter rats spewing thier venom, even the saner Indians are turning into zombies.

Well, we got the right treatment for these zombies. A complete airspace ban is just the beginning.

This is a place for Pakistanis. Where we can discuss with all freedom and security, from fascist scum. Everywhere else is flooded by these terrorists and rapists.

I've had enough of this bs. I want the whole forum to see what these rapists are. The mods just brush everything under the carpet
and when we reply in kind to these sanghis, we get warnings....if the know their place here, we would not have to drop to that level to counter them.
Aman ki asha...roshan khayali etc...

and when we reply in kind to these sanghis, we get warnings....if the know their place here, we would not have to drop to that level to counter them.
Aman ki asha...roshan khayali etc...
We need to ask these mods, what their agenda is, because I have been warned by @Arsalan for that too. They delete it and leave no trace, I don't know what they're trying to do, but it sure as hell isnt for the betterment of the situation.

Well, we got the right treatment for these zombies. A complete airspace ban is just the beginning.

Yup an Airspace ban will damage thier economy alot, Pakistan has to stand on its guard, these Sanghi's will start to get more desparate and attack Pakistan which is just a matter of time especially when you have a Sanghi beast in charge.

Yup an Airspace ban will damage thier economy alot, Pakistan has to stand on its guard, these Sanghi's will start to get more desparate and attack Pakistan which is just a matter of time especially when you have a Sanghi beast in charge.

No doubt. We need to be cautious, but ban India completely from using our airspace. No ifs and buts. This is the least we can and must do to pain India. Other measures should follow.

We need to ask these mods, what their agenda is, because I have been warned by @Arsalan for that too. They delete it and leave no trace, I don't know what they're trying to do, but it sure as hell isnt for the betterment of the situation.
i have expressed my sentiments very strongly and for doing that, I was warned and banned. they have their agenda.

PDF is to promote and project Pakistan defence....but sanghis getting more promotion whatever....
Leave this discussion, no use......

India clearly does want escalation
Indian are escalating the situation just because they have a firm believe that we will not escalate the matter disproportionately, they think they can dictate the New Rules of the Game ....

Now it is up to us to decide either We have to pay the price of their Gamble or Make them to pay for their game .....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom