What's new

PM IK considering a complete closure of Air Space to India, ban on use of Pakistan Land routes

These shitassh need to understand we just have to arm kashmiris with rpg s and manpad and india will burn. Few blasts in bombay and Everybody will start leaving india. Our only weakness has always been pressure from west and liberal like musharraf who damaged the whole freedom struggle.

agreed, there should be additional criteria for anyone new who signs up using Indian flag to be able to post here
This is a place for Pakistanis. Where we can discuss with all freedom and security, from fascist scum. Everywhere else is flooded by these terrorists and rapists.

what we can do, all Mods have different criteria and We have to just tolerate.
I've had enough of this bs. I want the whole forum to see what these rapists are. The mods just brush everything under the carpet

This is a place for Pakistanis. Where we can discuss with all freedom and security, from fascist scum. Everywhere else is flooded by these terrorists and rapists.
yup, but i dont know if a complete ban for them will ever take place here, otherwise that would be what i prefer

Coming back to this news. It would be absolutely awesome if we applied a complete ban on Indian airlines from Pak airspace. You can already guage by the Indian response how fearful they are. Satish just showcased his fears in a few posts LOL

Remember the last time when we closed the airspace and how the Indians went into a frenzy?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom