What's new

PM Hasina thanks Modi for gifting 2m doses of COVID-19 vaccine

K dude. Let me know when you reject the Oxford vaccine and take the Bharat one. Feel free to post your personal experiences.
I have 100's of live examples in my city (just researched the efficacy of trials in my city at the local hospital) and all trial participants (including my friend) are pretty healthy after taking covaxin and have developed antibodies with zero side effects. Don't waste your brain cells just yet. Bharat Biotech will supply to the world soon.

I have 100's of live examples in my city (just researched the efficacy of trials in my city at the local hospital) and all trial participants (including my friend) are pretty healthy after taking covaxin and have developed antibodies with zero side effects. Don't waste your brain cells just yet. Bharat Biotech will supply to the world soon.
very soon they will start importing indian vaccine via dubai .

It doesn't matter who makes the Vaccine first, who Gift the Vaccine to who, but this COVID shit is being here for far too long, its time the world starts to feel back like the pre-Covid era.

1. Yes it takes months to drop corona virus cases down due to it's lifecycle of many weeks and 80% in 4-5 months is a massive drop.

Please stop pulling the other one about India being more disciplined than countries in Western Europe where cases over autumn and winter have shot through the roof. In UK mask wearing is a legal requirement and hand sanitiser is available everywhere free to use.

2. Please try to understand that warm weather inhibits the virus to some extent but obviously if people pay no attention then it will still spread. I cannot make it any simpler than that.

3. No they are not if they are not overweight or have co-morbidities.

A healthy 55 year old maybe has a 1 in 10,000 chance or lower chance of dying, and this is from the probably more unhealthy UK population covid-19 deaths data due to more unhealthy lifestyles in the West.

Wow, 300 million Indians are vulnerable? Only 2 million people in UK have co-morbidities that makes them "extremely clinically vulnerable". Say India is similar then that would be 40 million or so Indians.

So many sick Indians according to your information. Indians must be far more sicker than BD'shis, Pakistanis and Africans then. Indians are officially the sickest nation on earth by a mile according to your own government.:what:
1. It's just as a normal cycle as you see in any other countries, look through maps. It took more than 6 months for the drop.

I didn't say western countries have poor mask enforcement. What I am saying is we have strict enforcement.

2. And weather even WHO don't believe that, in the summer, the sun will kill Corona. That is no scientific backing. You can search it for yourself.

3. Look man, you're not a doctor, you seem to be relying on how you feel things are, not on any data. Even the people over 40 are at a risk, over 50 the risk is even higher.

You are not getting the point, it's not about how many people are sick. It is about the priority group in vaccination. Frontline workers > People over 50 & comorbidities > (maybe over 40's and less than 18) > the rest

It doesn't matter what education qualification Modi he doesn't watch every decision made, and our health minister is a doctor more than that an ENT surgeon final decisions were made under his supervision with the help of scientists heading the committee. I can understand your issue with Modi, but there should be common sense in the argument. And what should Modi do, he is a politician who holds a degree in political science you expect him to overrule scientists who gave the nod? Then we will have people complaining Modi is in the hands of Corporate Adar Poonwala, already he is in pockets of Ambani and Adani lol.

Modi's timing of the first lockdown was impeccable. While the advanced world was dithering, the humble chaiwalla did just the right thing. That was when the disease was most lethal, the maximum number of lives were saved by that. Not many people in India will realize, even in years or decades to come, what a literally life-saving decision that was.

1. It's just as a normal cycle as you see in any other countries, look through maps. It took more than 6 months for the drop.

I didn't say western countries have poor mask enforcement. What I am saying is we have strict enforcement.

2. And weather even WHO don't believe that, in the summer, the sun will kill Corona. That is no scientific backing. You can search it for yourself.

3. Look man, you're not a doctor, you seem to be relying on how you feel things are, not on any data. Even the people over 40 are at a risk, over 50 the risk is even higher.

You are not getting the point, it's not about how many people are sick. It is about the priority group in vaccination. Frontline workers > People over 50 & comorbidities > (maybe over 40's and less than 18) > the rest

Do you right now live in India? Which part. Cause india has the worst control over masks and 6ft rule.
I see people gathering in 100's, markets are busy, religious and political rallies are crowded just like before.

And I have seen the thaali bajao scenes of crowds of bhakts on street marching during night with police just looking 😳 didn't had a clue what to do lol.

Even in canada govt is openly saying that only fully fit people should get the vaccine and any1 with a illness should avoid this vaccine.
In ludhiana Punjab docs are saying no to vaccine as its not properly trialed , my mom decided to not get the vaccine and wait another 4-5 months to see the long term affects if any, she's health supervisor.

Do you right now live in India? Which part. Cause india has the worst control over masks and 6ft rule.
I see people gathering in 100's, markets are busy, religious and political rallies are crowded just like before.

And I have seen the thaali bajao scenes of crowds of bhakts on street marching during night with police just looking 😳 didn't had a clue what to do lol.

Even in canada govt is openly saying that only fully fit people should get the vaccine and any1 with a illness should avoid this vaccine.
In ludhiana Punjab docs are saying no to vaccine as its not properly trialed , my mom decided to not get the vaccine and wait another 4-5 months to see the long term affects if any, she's health supervisor.
So a friend was visiting from Delhi and he was surprised at how people were maintaining distance and wearing masks in Bombay and some hill stations he visited. He said in Delhi no one was bothering at all. Of course, there are exceptions here too but by and large people were following the lockdown code. It has tapered off a lot now and now social distancing and mask wearing is lax. But at its height, there was no let up.

Good. Hope they're all well. In UK, folks would be suing.

It doesn't matter who makes the Vaccine first, who Gift the Vaccine to who, but this COVID shit is being here for far too long, its time the world starts to feel back like the pre-Covid era.
China maala hai bhai...

Back
Top Bottom