What's new

PM Erdogan: Green light for 2500Km Ballistic Missile.

Not if you are a muslim or arab or any other religion other than Judahism and you live cloe to orthodox Jews...

Actually Arabs in Israel living better than anywhere else, don't pay income tax yet receiving all social benefits

How exactly do they live better in Israel with a per capita income of 2500$ and bombardment and destruction of their homes and lives?

no comment

Indonesian built planes like CN-235 ?

You are clueless about Turkey!

when any of you guys reach to the point of producing an engine for a 5 th gen figther! I may concider to wast my time for you

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/67025-kalekalip-will-produce-all-parts-f-135-engines.html

Do not waste our time any more. Indonesia's indigenously designed and built aeroplane took off in 1995 before the Asian Financial Crisis. As far as I know, Turkey's aerospace industry is a big fat zero. There has never been a single indigenously designed and built Turkish civilian airliner or regional jet.

F-35 is NOT a Turkish designed, built, manufactured plane, it is simply not of Turkish origin. You displayed your ignorance vividly by failing to recognize that Indonesian GDP is larger than Turkish GDP in an earlier post, and other Turkish members have graciously admitted that you were wrong, for which I respect them. Now, once again, you portray Turkey in a poor light by displaying your ignorance for all.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Actually Arabs in Israel living better than anywhere else, don't pay income tax yet receiving all social benefits

Do not pretend to speak for Arabs. Arabs can (and do) speak for themselves. The indicator of what is considered "Better" could vary from person to person, if you use GDP/citizen, then multiple Arab countries are "better".

Last edited by a moderator:
Palestinian national authority 2500$ Palestinian National Authority - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Operaton cast lead 2008 december-2009 january Total killed: 1,417, 926 civillians, 4 thousand homes destroyed.

Military weapons tested on civillians.

Edit: Not to forget during the slaughtering of Civillians some Israelis watched the operation on a hill as an amusement and thought it was a fun thing to do.

I was talking about Israeli Arabs, dummy....
oh and how many of those 1,417 are militants?

Israeli Arabs may have a better living standard than say Syrian Arabs, but Palestinian arabs live in constant fear of death and terror, thanks to Israel and other groups. Figure out how many were militants, 926 were civilans.

These Arabs are the citizens of Israel and if they are earning their money in Israel then their incomes should be taxed as it is a norm in every other country. Will you please elaborate why are they exempted from paying any taxes on their income?

@ Banglar

World Economic Outlook Database April 2011

indonesia gdp for 2011 822billion, Turkey gdp for 2011 797 billion, IMF forecast. i ll pass that.

For Turkish indigenous aerospace industry, look for Anka uav and hurkus two seat basic trainer.

TAI Anka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TAI_Hürkuş

Sorry that i cant write long, iPad is difficult to write.

Thank you for your nice message. I have no intention to belittle any Muslim country or Turkey. Regarding UAVs, you know very well that about 30 or 40 countries (maybe more) around the world designed and developed their own UAVs. As for TAI_Hürkuş trainer aircraft, I think you know what a trainer aircraft is. In this sector too, at least 30 or 40 countries (maybe more) around the world have developed/built/manufactured their own trainers. I can think of Egypt, Algeria, Iran, Pakistan, and many other countries that have built "simple" trainer aircrafts.

I think both of us has agreed, in view of the all the available evidence from various sources, that Indonesian GDP is greater than Turkish GDP and that Indonesian Aerospace sector had developed in 1995 indigenous regional airliner, something that Turkey or no other "Muslim" country has been able to develop yet on its own .

Turkey has been making great progress so far in recent years under the AKP, but there is a tendency amongst many Middle Eastern countries' leaders to make bombastic grandiose statements and propaganda to fool the population. Saddam, Gaddafi, Zionists, Iranian defense ministers, and it seems like Turkish media also fit in that description. At the same time, USA, India, the Western world in general and many other countries that closely follow these Western countries also suffer from a huge extent of propaganda.

One of these Turkish (probably Kemalist) propaganda is to try to portray Turkey as the "most advanced Muslim country" in all fields so that they can push forward their Kemalist agenda. The Western world also tries their best to further this agenda, and fudges statistics, writes articles, creates promotions and spreads other types of propaganda to help achieve their malicious goals.

Again, I am glad that Turkey is making progress, and wants to design and build its own ballistic missiles with 2500 km range. It's a good news, and I would be glad if Turkey develops its own ICBM. Whenever any Muslim country progresses, I am delighted, but we should not succumb to our national or western media propaganda.

Israeli Arabs may have a better living standard than say Syrian Arabs, but Palestinian arabs live in constant fear of death and terror, thanks to Israel and other groups. Figure out how many were militants, 926 were civilans.

Oh really? well if you took the freedom to selectively quote wikipedia i will do as well;

Cast Lead operation:

Total killed-1,166
Militants and police officers-709
Civilians-295

Oh really? well if you took the freedom to selectively quote wikipedia i will do as well;

Cast Lead operation:

Total killed-1,166
Militants and police officers-709
Civilians-295

My source is from an independent organisation not tied to any states, while yours is from Israel's government. Tell me, why should we trust a government who says themselves that they have killed 295 civilians in one conflict? I don't know if it makes sense to you, but i would never trust them.

@ Banglar,

Mustafa Kemal's policies during 1920 and 1930 made Turkey the most technologically advanced Muslim nation. But that was again back in 1930's. We used to build our own airplanes, our own brand automobiles, even had plans to build tanks. But NATO allegiance made us lose some of our advanced industries dissappear.

While we slept, others moved forwards. South korea, Pakistan, india, etc... No need to deny, Iran designs and build many indigenous goods, from bus to IRBM. We failed miserably. Regardless of ideology, it was foreign dependence that lost us decades.

Iran is a model for me, why? Blockade and embargo forced them to cut the ties and Cook their own soup. Wish we could do that.

My source is from an independent organisation not tied to any states, while yours is from Israel's government. Tell me, why should we trust a government who says themselves that they have killed 295 civilians in one conflict? I don't know if it makes sense to you, but i would never trust them.

PCHR is an independent organization? there is no such thing as independence, they have their own agenda which is anti-Israeli, so why should I thrust their numbers?

why should we trust a government who says themselves that they have killed 295 civilians in one conflict?

Bingo! because they admit! i would trust someone who admit their mistakes, wouldn't you?
And those casualties are collateral damage, taking into the consideration what a crowded place Gaza is 25% is quite low, especially when Hamas fought from residential areas, launched rockets from schools, hospitals etc...

PCHR is an independent organization? there is no such thing as independence, they have their own agenda which is anti-Israeli, so why should I thrust their numbers?

Bingo! because they admit! i would trust someone who admit their mistakes, wouldn't you?
And those casualties are collateral damage, taking into the consideration what a crowded place Gaza is 25% is quite low, especially when Hamas fought from residential areas, launched rockets from schools, hospitals etc...

Admit, how can you not admit what you see in front of your eyes? We all know 295 is pure BS and not anywhere near the truth. But even if it was 295, that is devastating. 25% collateral damage is a complete utter failure. Bombing the biggest cities in Gaza and telling us they didn't target civillians? it is like nuclear bombing Nagasaki and Hiroshima and telling us they targeted military areas.

Back
Top Bottom