What's new

PM Erdoan opens major mosque on Anatolian side

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think government has enough money for pretty much everything. I don't care how much money they spent actually. I just object to that they are fvcking up the architecture of the city.

Mosque side to side with a skyscraper like it's saudi arabia geez these guys must be blind.

Fck the money, I'd demolish it and build it somewhere else, somewhere open and green.

and this is crowded ? only 60 in egypt there are some classes have about 200 student
must be kidding me, 30 is standard here. I never studied in a classroom has more than 40 students and even it was too damn crowded.

How can a teacher focus on students in an environment like that? :/

and this is crowded ? only 60 in egypt there are some classes have about 200 student

It is crowded, maybe not by Egypts standards but if you compare it to other Turkish provinces or internationally (and I'm talking about countries with good education, because thats where we want to be) its to freaking crowded.

Truth hurts right cult members? Now you managed hide the truth you guys can back to your propaganda bussiness about how army is the enemy of its own people so people should see his own army as enemy...

Is there is more loved country in the Muslim world than Turkey now ? I think Turkey represent every good thing in the Muslim world now.

Thanks to Ataturk..

I am not saying they are perfect, but they are doing so much better than other Islamic countries in most fields. I wish them more prosper, and advance.

Thanks for the kind words.

I wish other Muslim countries can learn from them, and that includes my country Egypt.

I wish all the muslims in the world a more prosper future. However, I don't want Turkey to count on other muslims to become more powerfull day by day, considering the late history of Ottomans. (I know that's what non-muslims wants us to think but I can't help it. Sorry.)

Great Mosque ... but what is the fuss about? lol ...

The Mosque is built...it was needed in that area....now move on....

Turkey should keep improving its economy , higher education , science & technology , and industry... Few mosques here and there won't don much harm...:cheers:

Great Mosque ... but what is the fuss about? lol ...

The Mosque is built...it was needed in that area....now move on....

Turkey should keep improving its economy , higher education , science & technology , and industry... Few mosques here and there won't don much hard...:cheers:

no problem most of them are kemalist fanboys with allergy against islam

Please do not write in any language but English

Turkish language is only allowed in the "official Turkish thread"

Further violations can lead to infractions (even if your Turkish language post is making a lot of sense to fellow members)

@ topic

I thought this is Blue Mosque or Hagia Sofia

Seems like I have another Mosque to visit when I finally go to Istanbul!!!

What is the name of this mosque?

it is sultan ahmed mosque bro

it is sultan ahmed mosque bro

But wasn't that an old mosque also known as Blue Mosque

I thought you inaugurated a new Mosque

Thats called "Mimar Sinan Mosque" aka Imperial Erdogan Mosque :D

Great looking mosque but WHY WHY WHY WOULD YOU DO IT THERE? dont these people have any brain , it dont look good next to the skyscrapers , historical looking buildings and skyscrapers dont go together , i hate skyscrapers anyway , beatiful mosque but bad location

Great looking mosque but WHY WHY WHY WOULD YOU DO IT THERE? dont these people have any brain , it dont look good next to the skyscrapers , historical looking buildings and skyscrapers dont go together , i hate skyscrapers anyway , beatiful mosque but bad location

Why do you hate Skyscrapers?

Look at Europe, they invested billions of dollars building Churches and that too in highly commercial areas of each city. See it will serve both purposes of worship as well as attraction for every Muslim and Non-Muslim. In Europe whenever I go anywhere, many times I visit a church after hearing lots of praises about it. I am a Muslim so obviously do not worship there but it feels good to see what we human can achieve. Mosques in Istanbul are a symbol of pride for everybody and at least one place where we can compete with churches built in the Christian lands. It's architecture looks so beautiful and people like myself only considering to visit Turkey to see those Mosques.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom