What's new

Mumbai mosques turn volume down on call to prayer after Hindu leader’s demands

So you agree Pakistan has better survival tactic than India?
I agree. Pakistan survives. India thrives.

It’s like Maslow’s hierarchy of needs. Basic needs have to be met before you can climb higher up the ladder. All the best guys.

It’s like Maslow’s hierarchy of needs. Basic needs have to be met before you can climb higher up the ladder. All the best guys.
Wow you narrated it beautifully. I was trying to convey exactly this. 🌹

1. India too is not a democracy. Please read this post of mine on what is not a democracy ( India, USA, Britain, Pakistan etc ), what is, the origin or Democracy and which country in the modern world was a true democracy. You are right about India, not everyone is represented in the power, in the governance of the country. It is just the parties and their henchmen. You and I may have a brilliant idea about how to bring about a certain change in India but our ideas will not be allowed to go up to the top leadership - the PM. And the PM, however crooked, however anti-democratic, however unconcerned about the daily artificial tragedies, is the superboss in India.

Bhai jamahir,
It is no point lamenting about political structures in an internet forum. The only way to change politics is to be a part of it and do your thing. Similarly criticizing lack of innovation is pointless. If anything, it is an opportunity to stand out from the crowd. I don't know what your startup does, but if you really have an innovative idea, you will find many takers for it. Investors are literally falling over each other to find worthwhile startups. Take it as an advice from someone who has gone down that road - They are looking for execution ability and positive attitude. If you display the same cynicism and love for theoretical perfections to them that you display here, you will not go very far. Regardless, I wish you all the best

Your survival tactics broke you into two, A third one on the rise. India has only prospered with its poor survival tactics.

The higher your climb, the harder the fall

So you agree Pakistan has better survival tactic than India?
Well, if you are always in survival mode, your survival tactics will become great. No doubt about it. Thats how things work. Trouble is why you need to be always in survival mode.

Well, if you are always in survival mode, your survival tactics will become great. No doubt about it. Thats how things work. Trouble is why you need to be always in survival mode.

Try your odds with an adversary equal your size let alone 7 times bigger.

Try your odds with an adversary equal your size let alone 7 times bigger.
We have faced USA and now facing China, so we are good on that front. For you folks, I still do not know why you are so concerned about fighting India. You had your share of land and we have our. There is nothing left to fight.

We have faced USA and now facing China, so we are good on that front. For you folks, I still do not know why you are so concerned about fighting India. You had your share of land and we have our. There is nothing left to fight.

Kashmir, water etc etc.

You are not facing China, she is your biggest trade partner and nor did you face USA.

Azaan is the Muslim call to prayer, made five times a day from a mosque last a for a few minutes for the believers you trolls! What wrong is there,in it ? Noise pollution haha , when you guys are choking under your own clap trap vehicle smog I’m really surprised any one can hear our beautiful Azan amongst your never ending mass of humans noise

Kashmir, water etc etc.

You are not facing China, she is your biggest trade partner and nor did you face USA.
China is also US's biggest trade partner. Things go along in this world. Unlike Pakistan.

About Kashmir: Well that matter has been resolved since 1971. The fact you keep thinking its not is the reason you cannot thrive but will always have to survive. It could have been closed for good in 2001-02. Your army and establishment had a mind of its own.

About water. Well there is already a treaty. Pakistan has been dragging its feet in building dams. A lot of your water simply flows into Arabian sea.

You lot talk cRap. Few thousands English enslaved you few hundred years. Left when they had enough of you, and your telling us you are a fighter against China lol

We Pashtuns Pakistan never let that happen to us neither did Baluchis or or our Sindhi

Bhai jamahir,
It is no point lamenting about political structures in an internet forum. The only way to change politics is to be a part of it and do your thing. Similarly criticizing lack of innovation is pointless. If anything, it is an opportunity to stand out from the crowd. I don't know what your startup does, but if you really have an innovative idea, you will find many takers for it. Investors are literally falling over each other to find worthwhile startups. Take it as an advice from someone who has gone down that road - They are looking for execution ability and positive attitude. If you display the same cynicism and love for theoretical perfections to them that you display here, you will not go very far. Regardless, I wish you all the best

1. Thank you for your good wishes and nice to know that you have gone down that road and I must tell you that my next hopeful company will be the second, the first being in the computing field some years ago which was funded by a financing partner who believed in my technological work and we kept the idea for two years before starting the company.

2. You are right to a good extent, criticizing the lack of innovation should go hand in hand with seeing that that lack is really opportunity. As our Dear Leader says ( though like he usually does at wrong times :D ) "Aapada me avsar" ( Opportunity in misfortune / calamity ).

3. My technologic projects in the next company will be my way of inducing political and socio-economic changes. During my first company I wasn't as politically educated as now so my new company will be my ideology's manifestation to an extent. And this necessitates finding a sensible venture financier with whom I will be comfortable. As I have found out, the prototyping hardware board and its programming software board cost about 15 lakhs and there would be seven to eight lakhs for the five regular workers ( excluding me ) for a working period of seven months. And I have found first hand that the Indian system does not expect or encourage innovation. Some years ago I spoke to the vice president of the India Electronics and Semiconductor Association about a simplification and innovation in one element of my project and he was quite discouraging that since that aspect wasn't present in the existing commercial products why should he listen to me. People like him now will listen when I show them the product because unfortunately in India the concept is not respected but they will at some point accept the idea when it is implemented.

You lot talk cRap. Few thousands English enslaved you few hundred years. Left when they had enough of you, and your telling us you are a fighter against China lol

We Pashtuns Pakistan never let that happen to us neither did Baluchis or or our Sindhi
Well, you left out Punjabis who are about half of your population and economically the biggest contributor to your nation. I wonder why.

I am not going to go individually in areas or communities. But here is what happened to sindh : https://www.britannica.com/event/Battle-of-Miani

And, "few thousands English" enslaved all of us. Punjabis included. You want to rewrite history, well someone from your side says this "Tareekh ko mass karne se tareekh aapko mass kar deti hei".

Last edited:
China is also US's biggest trade partner. Things go along in this world. Unlike Pakistan.

About Kashmir: Well that matter has been resolved since 1971. The fact you keep thinking its not is the reason you cannot thrive but will always have to survive. It could have been closed for good in 2001-02. Your army and establishment had a mind of its own.

About water. Well there is already a treaty. Pakistan has been dragging its feet in building dams. A lot of your water simply flows into Arabian sea.

Enough for a nuclear flashpoint

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom