What's new

PM Erdoan opens major mosque on Anatolian side

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is what a legendary architect like Sinan deserves...
Mimar Sinan Güzel Sanatlar Üniversitesi -MIMAR SINAN FINE ARTS UNIVERSITY
mimar-sinan-universitesi_2683.jpg

Not a bizzare mosque... by Mr Zubuk!... paid with our tax money

252136_erdogan.jpg

Love ottoman-byzantium buildings.

The eastern provence lack good education. We want a 100% literacy not 96%. Good education and healthcare = good economy.

Yes thats why i said better 'quality education'.....

Anyway; apparently, this mosque was necessary because the anatolian side lacked a friday mosque, where people could pray together.

There are lot's of schools? where? 60 students in a classroom at many school. This mosque cost 40 million dolars and question; where is the that mosque's community? in photos community has moved from near centers to show and present of notting waste...

As a matter of fact, there are schools, but they lack the size; 'quality education' means increasing every aspect of education to a higher degree. And i genuinely did not understand what you meant from the mosque part, so i will not comment on that. =)

Unfortunately, mosque doesnt fit into the place. Next to Agaoglu's Twin towers, it looks like miniaturk style miniature. I bet those skyscraper denizens wont care to attend any prayers, probably they would be now cursing Erdogan. :D

Why not put the mosque and the new othodox church in the suburbs rather than places like the Levent. It is a public utility and should be residential areas. Three weeks ago erdogon allowed greek preist to open a mini othodox version of the vatican. I forgot what it was called.

Is there is more loved country in the Muslim world than Turkey now ? I think Turkey represent every good thing in the Muslim world now. I am not saying they are perfect, but they are doing so much better than other Islamic countries in most fields. I wish them more prosper, and advance. I wish other Muslim countries can learn from them, and that includes my country Egypt.

Is there is more loved country in the Muslim world than Turkey now ? I think Turkey represent every good thing in the Muslim world now. I am not saying they are perfect, but they are doing so much better than other Islamic countries in most fields. I wish them more prosper, and advance. I wish other Muslim countries can learn from them, and that includes my country Egypt.

Turkey is a secular country. However what about people who disbelieve or are agnostic? They should have the right to put religion on scrutiny like most advanced nation. Religion and politics is separate.

Mr. Erdogan said in his opening ceramony speech that this mosque is a "Selatin" mosque.
Selatin mosques are the ones that are built by Ottoman Sultans or their wives.

Somebody has to wake Mr.PM up his freaking dreams.

Absolute power corrupts.

Mr. Erdogan said in his opening ceramony speech that this mosque is a "Selatin" mosque.
Selatin mosques are the ones that are built by Ottoman Sultans or their wives.

Somebody has to wake Mr.PM up his freaking dreams.

Absolute power corrupts.

The FM is even worse

WTF is happening to Turkey? In my times at ODTU, not even a minaret was allowed... They have started mixing milk in Turkish coffee, the experiment will have horrible consequences.

Additionally, I have seen all this happening before. Deja vu, the end of all this is going to be Pakistan in 20 years...

Thank you for your nice words. But I have to say Turkey prospers because it is secular. If Turkey becomes exactly how Arabs want it to be Turkey would be in the same mess as Arab countries. That is why Turkey should keep secularism at all costs. Turkey is for everybody, for tourist from Europe to tourist from middle-eastern.

Some people are worried about school? How about reducing defence budget to minimum infact disband the army as you guys are protected by NATO to establish new schools??

Turkey is a secular country. However what about people who disbelieve or are agnostic? They should have the right to put religion on scrutiny like most advanced nation. Religion and politics is separate.
I agree with everything you just said. Anybody within a country can be Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Agnostic, Hindu, Salafi, ect.., but a country has to be Secular. A country should treat its own people equally, without any discrimination based on their religion, habits, color, sex, ect.. Secular country is more Islamic than the so called Islamic countries in our world right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom