What's new

PM and Army worried about Afghanistan while Karachi?

Name me one thing

And that one thing shouldn't be carpeting of some road

Thank You

They actually did carpeting besides other much needed things but I am not the type of person who votes on local road but I can clearly see who cares the most for this city.

The most I can say is all these genuine forces from Karachi must get their act together and form an alliance.

You are just lost brother you don't see the bigger picture.

They actually did carpeting besides other much needed things but I am not the type of person who votes on local road but I can clearly see who cares the most for this city.

The most I can say is all these genuine forces from Karachi must get their act together and form an alliance.

You are just lost brother you don't see the bigger picture.

So you wont name me one thing that PTI has done for Karachi while having federal government

Humm

PM Imran Khan is worried about Afghanistan humanitarian situation and Army also focus Afghanistan as it helped US to withdraw forces and helped Taliban.
During all these Noble and Grand Designs, orphan Karachi is been violently attacked relentlessly by armies of criminal gangs from all over Pakistan.
About 46000 motor bikes were snatched, hundreds of cars, and thousands of mobile phones. Cars and motor bikes are sold at dirt cheap prices in Balichistan and interior Sindh ( and we hear poor baluchis).
That was material which is though difficult to replace but hapless citizens are killed day and night by these gangsters and PM and Army feeling so much pain for Afganistan.
Karachi is forces to desperately look for options outside Pakistan.
Imam Ali said, rule of unbelief can remain but not the rule of Oppression.

Conditions worst than dire in Karachi....and Ameer-E-Shehar and Salar-E-Shehar both.....just no comments....

Is only PMIK & PA are only left capable in this country? We always try to create a vacuum and that highlights our inabilities in the civil administration. What PPP government's role in provincial administration?
Are Law & Order not provincial responsibility; are civil administration only getting perks and sleeping?

We have to understand when we wish to utilize PA up to such a level then there will be a tendency to increase corruption among their rank and file OR we deliberately set off on this path to weaken the defense of the country?

Only way for neglected minority is to impose economic costs of this neglect. There are many examples of this. Just like what those truckers doing in Canada . Or farmers did in India. A week long protest at the port will bring powerful people on their knees. This will ofcourse require local political parties to rise above narrow interests.

Award for the dumbest thread running right now.

I have lived and worked in the big cities of USA …. Present day Karachi is a heaven compared to what I saw , experienced and had to do in the USA .

Worked here :

First not a single taxi driver was willing to take me there after dark. Luckily I met couple of Pakistani drivers and one drove me there at night and even refused to take fare from me.

There are no red lights at night …. If you stop at the intersection it’s only to buy drugs. Everyone has to go through the body scanner and armed security which only allows patients , workers and close relatives in. Often patients were handcuffed to the hook on the walls or staff protection.

We had USA army trauma surgeons working there to get “war like experience “. The worst I ever saw other than regular bullet wounds and dead patients was a Russian guy who was taken by the drug dealers for unpaid debt and they took knifes to superficially slice his entire body especially his face . I could not believe I was in the USA but apparently it was not a big deal for other residents and fellows working there.

Oh one more case I can never forget. Drug dealer’s put bull bit some guy’s lips off. 🤦‍♂️It was simply horrible .

I never heard Prrsident Bush or the army chief ever talking about any of this …

Sadly, people dont get it. Pakistan is not US. US does not have a 6 times larger enemy out to get it and has not imposed a hybrid war upon it.

I being a non Karachiite seriously worry about Karachi because its an ethnic matchstick and its sitting on gun powder. Any event can trigger a major ethnic crisis which will lead to serious chaos and the city will be divided for decades just like in the 80s and late 2000s.

Karachi has already become the target of foreign agencies and this frankly warrants a federal intervention.

If nothing is done, ethnic groups will militarize themselves just like in the past. Mqms londons leader has been cleared of charges and hostile foreign agencies will be looking to use his influence in karachi.

The lax attitude will not work. Cpec is the target and the plan is to light the entire Pakistani coastal belt on fire so no Chinese investment occurs.

I only hope the intel community knows about this otherwise forget about PSL not even a juice corner will be safe.

PM Imran Khan is worried about Afghanistan humanitarian situation and Army also focus Afghanistan as it helped US to withdraw forces and helped Taliban.
During all these Noble and Grand Designs, orphan Karachi is been violently attacked relentlessly by armies of criminal gangs from all over Pakistan.
About 46000 motor bikes were snatched, hundreds of cars, and thousands of mobile phones. Cars and motor bikes are sold at dirt cheap prices in Balichistan and interior Sindh ( and we hear poor baluchis).
That was material which is though difficult to replace but hapless citizens are killed day and night by these gangsters and PM and Army feeling so much pain for Afganistan.
Karachi is forces to desperately look for options outside Pakistan.
Imam Ali said, rule of unbelief can remain but not the rule of Oppression.

Conditions worst than dire in Karachi....and Ameer-E-Shehar and Salar-E-Shehar both.....just no comments....
Stupidos are worried now they might loose karachi to taliban considering the number of pushtuns living in the city its not impossible

Since when does the law and enforcement of a local city became a federal issue that PM and COAS need to jump in?

Yes Karachi's issues are dire and our heart bleeds for it, but it doesn't mean that you vent your anger at wrong people. PPP / MQM has screwed this city for decades, and the people of Karachi are also responsible of supporting these thugs for decades.
THE CITY PROVIDES 65% OF ALL REVENUE FOR PAKISTAN.
Each Tughral, JFT, JINNAH CLASS, TYPE-039B, ALKHALID, AND EACH GLITTERING UNIFORM WORN ON PASSING OUT HAS 65% FROM KARACHI.
KARACHI IS Pakistan economic hub. Karachi is providing 65% even when bleeding. Karachi is Pakistan's foremost strategic asset and issue.
Yes, I also blame people of Karachi for MQM, but reaction was bound to come. It came hugely negatively which was wrong.

During crunch moment, when there might be a decisive moment , people of Karachi may think of all the previous acts of discrimination.

The city runs all of Pakistan. The city which provides 65% of revenue...has no value in your sight.
The comparison between crimes in US and Karachi shows a blockage in thinking. DISCRIMINATION OF ANY KIND IS ILLEGAL IN USA and every state, city, town rule themselves. ALL of Karachi resources and department run by a Sindhi or non Karachi.
Bas kartay yaar emotional karay ga.

Jokes aside sirji, there is hardly anything govt can do about karachi with 18th amendment in place. That amendment need to be scrapped and karachi or in fact any city above million mark should have local govt deciding the running of it. But for that to happen, pti needs to be in complete power. Right now pti is on ventilator power and struggling under it's allied parties blackmailing and demands.

Me myself is from karachi,born and raised.

Last edited:
Sindh is part of karachi live with that. Other than that yes incompetent people rule the sindh. Saying sindhi and non karachi ? Will you stop with that?

Karachi pays most tax yes true, what it suffers shouldnt be suffering but sad fact is just because some illiterate people vote ppp or mqm people like you blame the whole race.

We have ligitimate right over karachi and rest of sindh. Just like you live in sindh. Hence, you have right to live too.

You will see this injustice in karachi until you have mentality that you are different from rest of sindh and not part of it. I because this creates this misconception that you are not one of us.

Please dont blame ppp for everything, mqm has bigger role in suffering of khi.
Liked your honest response and criticism.
....plz go to Sindh secretariat and see who is sitting on each desk.
People of Karachi are not Sindhi, and thus is fact. Everyone is Pakistan call themselves first a Punjabi, Sindhi, baluchi, pushtun, gilgati, kashmir, saraiki, even araien and God knows what.
Nothing wrong as far as people are considered equal in their rights.
Can you deny PPP is not a party of Sindh?
Can you deny Nawaz was a Punjabi PM for Punjab by Punjab?
Only IK is greatly different, though from Punjab, he has Pakistaniat in him, his limited ideas are a different issue.

You are an idiot probably a PMLN troll. Let me tell you, I am from Karachi and federal govt cannot do a jack until Sindh govt authorize it. Even Rangers power have been curbed over the years because of Sind Govt taking more control. Federal govt can only take control if governor rule is imposed which is not that easy after 18th ammendment. Supreme court will easily revert any such move by the federal govt.
....While fed government has no control
Mysteriously Aziz baluch being acquitted from all henious cases one by one...
Zardari cases were pushed back, zarfari frontmen escape all around!
Who has the power to facilitate all that????

Each Tughral, JFT, JINNAH CLASS, TYPE-039B, ALKHALID, AND EACH GLITTERING UNIFORM WORN ON PASSING OUT HAS 65% FROM KARACHI.

If it is really 65%, agreed. Rest 35% also counts, else it will not be 100%; to whom one expects to contribute for the defense of his home if he is not going to defend his own family?
One has to focus on who looted the development funds. Only criticizing won't help, come up with some solutions, that will be a positive attitude.
Karachi is also part of Pakistan, don't see it as some separate area.

Liked your honest response and criticism.
....plz go to Sindh secretariat and see who is sitting on each desk.
People of Karachi are not Sindhi, and thus is fact. Everyone is Pakistan call themselves first a Punjabi, Sindhi, baluchi, pushtun, gilgati, kashmir, saraiki, even araien and God knows what.
Nothing wrong as far as people are considered equal in their rights.
Can you deny PPP is not a party of Sindh?
Can you deny Nawaz was a Punjabi PM for Punjab by Punjab?
Only IK is greatly different, though from Punjab, he has Pakistaniat in him, his limited ideas are a different issue.
You are sindhi if you reside in sindh. Its not just language but also people who reside in sindh land are sindhi. Sindh secretariat is just one branch, few yrs ago dg health was not sindhi but urdu speaking. So is same in other branches sometimes its sindhi sometimes at higher post is someone else. Ppp or mqm all are part of sindh.
Most of khi people have 0 idea of reality of rest of pakistan. You guys way better than 90%. So be thankful of allah

Last edited:
The city should be renamed Kolachi and merged with Balochistan

Back
Top Bottom