What's new

PM and Army worried about Afghanistan while Karachi?

So you wont name me one thing that PTI has done for Karachi while having federal government

Humm

If you want me to name one to my liking than its the different nullah rehabilitation projects. This is probably something no-one else would have done, the least marketable project but will have big impact.

Transmission lines to provide more electricity to KE.

Health card is what I am looking forward to.

Rest are transportation projects. ( KCR though they got it running but the modernization project let's see how it progresses).

Road carpeting is done on a level not done after musharraf era. Plus they have laid considerable new sewage lines in small neighbourhoods probably after musharraf time. Local parks ( probably need a lot more).

We need to understand this government does not enjoy the fiscal luxury like others ( a topic for an another discussion).

Anyways we karachites know what the actual problems in karachi are and the root cause of it all. Infra projects are not going to solve it.

Bas kartay yaar emotional karay ga.

Jokes aside sirji, there is hardly govt can do about karachi with 18th amendment. That amendment need to be scrapped and karachi or at least any city above million mark should have local govt deciding the running of it. But for that to happen, pti needs to be in complete power. Right now pti is on ventilator power and struggling under it's allied parties blackmailing and demands.

Me myself is from karachi,born and raised.
federal govt need to stop hiding behind 18th amendment IK need to stand up to fauji Mafia and force them to stop protecting Zardari and his mafia fk it give them acres and acres of land somewhere far from karachi if that fullfils their dhas greed but someone has to do something its not about us Non Punjabi keeras yes us so called "Mohajirs" as our punjabi friend like to label us its about Pakistan we lost part of Pakistan because we our Fauji mafia was protecting one wadera i fear we might lose Khi as Fauji mafia is protecting another wadera!!

ITS ABOUT PAKISTAN MY PUNJABI FRIEND WE DO "RANDI ROONA" BECAUSE WE CARE ABOUT OUR COUNTRY WE CARE BECAUSE OUR ANCESTORS LEFT EVERYTHING AND MOVED TO OUR ISLAMIC UTOPIA UNLIKE YOU GUYS WHO DINT HAD TO SACRIFICE ANYTHING FOR PAKISTAN WE SHED BLOOD FOR IT! SO CALL US "MOHAJIR" OR WHATEVER THE FK YOU DESIRE BUT WE ARE MORE PAKISTANI THAN YOU CAN EVER BE!

You are sindhi if you reside in sindh. Its not just language but also people who reside in sindh land are sindhi. Sindh secretariat is just one branch, few yrs ago dg health was not sindhi but urdu speaking. So is same in other branches sometimes its sindhi sometimes at higher post is someone else. Ppp or mqm all are part of sindh.
Most of khi people have 0 idea of reality of rest of pakistan. You guys way better than 90%. So be thankful of allah
NO, SIR, I am will not call myself Sindhi, but a Pakistani. We urdu speaking had one nationality and that was Pakistani. Unfortunately we were robbed of it by bhutto quota systems and then by racial and unjust policies of subsequent Punjabi and sindh prime ministers.
In interior Sindh, PPP only talks about sindhis, sindhi papers only talk about sindhis, Punjabi Nawaz never could come out of Lahore, Punjab. Rest he will spend time in UK. He is still most popular amongst Punjabi.
Sindhi always vote for sindhi ppp. These are not bias BS or fantasies but facts.

Why not ask this question from PPP and police chief as they r responsible for 8nternal security
They are asked these questions and for years, karachi is a piece of land for them generating money for them to loot and hush to overseas.
They hate people of Karachi and they don't affiliate themselves with karachi, they just loot. It is always a Sindhi CM in Sindh who is controlling majority urdu-speaking karachi. They are Part of problem not solution. We are back to square one pre MQM-Era.

federal govt need to stop hiding behind 18th amendment IK need to stand up to fauji Mafia and force them to stop protecting Zardari and his mafia fk it give them acres and acres of land somewhere far from karachi if that fullfils their dhas greed but someone has to do something its not about us Non Punjabi keeras yes us so called "Mohajirs" as our punjabi friend like to label us its about Pakistan we lost part of Pakistan because we our Fauji mafia was protecting one wadera i fear we might lose Khi as Fauji mafia is protecting another wadera!!

ITS ABOUT PAKISTAN MY PUNJABI FRIEND WE DO "RANDI ROONA" BECAUSE WE CARE ABOUT OUR COUNTRY WE CARE BECAUSE OUR ANCESTORS LEFT EVERYTHING AND MOVED TO OUR ISLAMIC UTOPIA UNLIKE YOU GUYS WHO DINT HAD TO SACRIFICE ANYTHING FOR PAKISTAN WE SHED BLOOD FOR IT! SO CALL US "MOHAJIR" OR WHATEVER THE FK YOU DESIRE BUT WE ARE MORE PAKISTANI THAN YOU CAN EVER BE!

Give it a rest, mate. Your irrational hatred of Punjab and Punjabis is not going to help you in any way.

The govt of Pakistan in 1951 census defined: "A Mohajir is a person who has moved into Pakistan as a result of partition or for the fear of disturbances connected therewith”.

Punjabi Mohajirs outnumbered Mohajirs from all other ethnic backgrounds by a huge margin. But they stopped calling themselves Mohajirs. Similarly, many Urdu speaking migrants started calling themselves Pakistanis.

The term Mohajir was revived by Altaf Hussain in 1984 for political purposes. The new Mohajir identity was reserved solely for the descendants of Urdu speaking migrants who had come to Pakistan. You guys turned "Mohajir" into an ethnic/lingual identity.

As for Punjab, we used term 'Hindustani' in rural Punjab for Urdu speakers of UP, Bihar etc. .. But not in a negative sense .. Mohajir is not an ethnic identity

Last edited:
Karachi's one market Cooperative market gives more tax than all of Lahore!
Are there not rich traders in Lahore and Punjab? Reason being Nawaz with his corrupt and racist mafia brought a system where traders in Lahore and Punjab pay 1% tax. In return they pay some money to Nawaz and his family run party and keep rest for them.
This the reason he is still popular in Punjab. All the development funds comes from Karachi, the yellow line, the metro bus, roads, Infra.
city that provides 65% for the COUNTRY to suck on, laugh at karachi.

Karachi's one market Cooperative market gives more tax than all of Lahore!
Are there not rich traders in Lahore and Punjab? Reason being Nawaz with his corrupt and racist mafia brought a system where traders in Lahore and Punjab pay 1% tax. In return they pay some money to Nawaz and his family run party and keep rest for them.
This the reason he is still popular in Punjab. All the development funds comes from Karachi, the yellow line, the metro bus, roads, Infra.
city that provides 65% for the COUNTRY to suck on, laugh at karachi.

Get your facts straight

Karachi does NOT generate 65% revenue.. It generates half of that.

No funds from Karachi come to Punjab. Punjab in fact gets less than what it contributes to the national exchequer. You are barking up the wrong tree

Imran khan just want to ful fill his ego of holding seat of pm no matter how poor will survive or die is not his concern

Give it a rest, mate. Your irrational hatred of Punjab and Punjabis is not going to help you in any way.

The govt of Pakistan in 1951 census defined: "A Mohajir is a person who has moved into Pakistan as a result of partition or for the fear of disturbances connected therewith”.

Punjabi Mohajirs outnumbered Mohajirs from all other ethnic backgrounds by a huge margin. But they stopped calling themselves Mohajirs. Similarly, many Urdu speaking migrants started calling themselves Pakistanis.

The term Mohajir was revived by Altaf Hussain in 1984 for political purposes. The new Mohajir identity was reserved solely for the descendants of Urdu speaking migrants who had come to Pakistan. You guys turned "Mohajir" into an ethnic/lingual identity.

As for Punjab, we used term 'Hindustani' in rural Punjab for Urdu speakers of UP, Bihar etc. .. But not in a negative sense .. Mohajir is not an ethnic identity
we guys or faujis bastard altaf turned Mohajirs into an indentify?

I seriously want to ask do you people think before starting a thread. US is worried about Ukraine and several other parts of the world meanwhile in USA crime rate is all time high. Defund the Police has backfired and some cities are even demanding deploying National Guards. Yes Karachi has huge monstrous problem which needs to be addressed but stop bringing other issues with it. A country leadership has to deal with dozens of issues at same time.
Well said. Most of the issues Karachi faces are within the brief of the Sindh government and these threads which regularly shed tears about Karachi [ignoring that other parts of Pakistan are still living in stone age like Thar Parker or Balochistan] should be asking the CM of Sindh.

The issues relating to Afghanistan have serious strategic implications and warrant the attention of PM and the GHQ.

how poor will survive or die is not his concern
Were poor swimming in milk and honey before under Zardari, Nawaz?

Get your facts straight

Karachi does NOT generate 65% revenue.. It generates half of that.

No funds from Karachi come to Punjab. Punjab in fact gets less than what it contributes to the national exchequer. You are barking up the wrong tree
ohh sure its not 65% now but when you were riding your bulls to plough your fields karachi was working hard to transform Pakistan or i must say the punjabi establishment into an industrial country! i am sure we can do the same again if your bulls ever run out of grass ask us and we shall provide like we did in past! and yes dont shit in thali you eat results are never good!

ohh sure its not 65% now but when you were riding your bulls to plough your fields karachi was working hard to transform Pakistan or i must say the punjabi establishment into an industrial country! i am sure we can do the same again if your bulls ever run out of grass ask us and we shall provide like we did in past! and yes dont shit in thali you eat results are never good!

Well, Lahore was the largest city in South Asia in the sixteenth century when Karachi didn't even exist. Punjab was the richest region in India at the time of colonial conquest. So, kindly don't give us this concocted BS of yours. Punjab has historically been a prosperous region. You need us more than we need you. But we are a federation. Karachi and Lahore are both Pakistani cities.

Well, Lahore was the largest city in South Asia in the sixteenth century when Karachi didn't even exist. Punjab was the richest region in India at the time of colonial conquest. So, kindly don't give us this concocted BS of yours. Punjab has historically been a prosperous region. You need us more than we need you. But we are a federation. Karachi and Lahore are both Pakistani cities.
thats why we cry for federal govt to fix our problem if fixing khi could add to 2-3% to Pakistans economy it will benefit all! that has always been my argument but pdf warriors argument has always been muhajir and punjabi bs!

thats why we cry for federal govt to fix our problem if fixing khi could add to 2-3% to Pakistans economy it will benefit all! that has always been my argument but pdf warriors argument has always been muhajir and punjabi bs!
But you started it though didn't you?…..

PM Imran Khan is worried about Afghanistan humanitarian situation and Army also focus Afghanistan as it helped US to withdraw forces and helped Taliban.
During all these Noble and Grand Designs, orphan Karachi is been violently attacked relentlessly by armies of criminal gangs from all over Pakistan.
About 46000 motor bikes were snatched, hundreds of cars, and thousands of mobile phones. Cars and motor bikes are sold at dirt cheap prices in Balichistan and interior Sindh ( and we hear poor baluchis).
That was material which is though difficult to replace but hapless citizens are killed day and night by these gangsters and PM and Army feeling so much pain for Afganistan.
Karachi is forces to desperately look for options outside Pakistan.
Imam Ali said, rule of unbelief can remain but not the rule of Oppression.

Conditions worst than dire in Karachi....and Ameer-E-Shehar and Salar-E-Shehar both.....just no comments....
Dear whining Karachitie,

This is a provisional issue kindly refer this matter to the provisional administration.

Regards,
Federal Government of Pakistan:D

Back
Top Bottom