What's new

Plot to kill Modi and many BJP leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or you can hurt the current govt, where it hurts the most.

Cut their votes in your region.

Sir do you think the army will be with us if we hit the streets en masse across the country? Honest question.

Sir do you think the army will be with us if we hit the streets en masse across the country? Honest question.

Have you taken leave of your senses? The army will not be with you, that's the short answer. There is a method to everything or do you equate us to Pakistan and Egypt.
@KRAIT Will you please muzzle the fellow and teach him what you meant by "hurting the current government where it hurts them the most".

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you taken leave of your senses? The army will not be with you, that's the short answer. There is a method to everything or do you equate us to Pakistan and Egypt.
@KRAIT Will you please muzzle the fellow and teach him what you meant by "hurting the current government where it hurts them the most".

No I understood what Krait said man. I mean agar paani naak ke upar gaya to ....

Thinking of next year.

So you think if we attack Parliament, the army will turn on its own citizens?

Last edited by a moderator:
No I understood what Krait said man. I mean agar paani naak ke upar gaya to ....

Thinking of next year.

There is no paani naak ke upar agaya..even if amul baba takes the throne..you're karma is to empower the opposition and to ensure that it isn't the wet blanket it is today. To ensure that it does what its meant to do and to exercise your rights as a mandate to render any spurious moves null and void. Not to besiege the capital like a horde of ghazis on white horses. There is a distinct difference between us and "them"- best that we preserve it.

IF you attack the parliament then you are no longer law abiding citizens and will have waged war against the state so yes.

There is no paani naak ke upar agaya..even if amul baba takes the throne..you're karma is to empower the opposition and to ensure that it isn't the wet blanket it is today. To ensure that it does what its meant to do and to exercise your rights as a mandate to render any spurious moves null and void. Not to besiege the capital like a horde of ghazis on white horses. There is a distinct difference between us and "them"- best that we preserve it.

How do we do all this man. I can only think of rioting and violence. We are powerless in every other way as common guys. Writing on Pakistani forums is not going to get us heard. Some revolutionary steps will be needed if we are facing another 5 years of these bastards.

Thinking of next year.

So you think if we attack Parliament, the army will turn on its own citizens?

Offcource they will.. Their duty is to protect the country from both internal and external.. They were trained to follow orders..Attacking parliament is equal to attacking the country.. They will try to protect this country and those crappy politicians...

How do we do all this man. I can only think of rioting and violence. We are powerless in every other way as common guys. Writing on Pakistani forums is not going to get us heard. Some revolutionary steps will be needed if we are facing another 5 years of these bastards.

Here is a thought, start a violent revolution- get branded as a neo-naxal or whatever and eat a bullet. OR heed the words of one Kaniyan Poongunranar- learn to incorporate them in your political life and standing. It is a MUCH MORE DIFFICULT task than rioting and thus FAR MORE rewarding too.

Offcource they will.. Their duty is to protect the country from both internal and external.. They were trained to follow orders..Attacking parliament is equal to attacking the country.. They will try to protect this country and those crappy politicians...

I read somewhere a soldier's oath is not to obey wrong orders. Or something like that. I know it is unheard of in India. Probably the Emergency came closest?

Here is a thought, start a violent revolution- get branded as a neo-naxal or whatever and eat a bullet. OR heed the words of one Kaniyan Poongunranar- learn to incorporate them in your political life and standing. It is a MUCH MORE DIFFICULT task than rioting and thus FAR MORE rewarding too.

So like that mooch walla topiwalla of Anna's team we all should also join politics?

I read somewhere a soldier's oath is not to obey wrong orders. Or something like that. I know it is unheard of in India. Probably the Emergency came closest?

So like that mooch walla topiwalla of Anna's team we all should also join politics?

There won't be a wrong order in this context.

Here's the oath:- "I hereby solemnly swear that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of India,
as by law established and that I will, as in duty bound honestly and faithfully,
serve in the regular Army of the Union of India and go wherever ordered, by land, sea or air,
and that I will observe and obey all the commands of the President of the Union of India and the commands of any officer set above me, even to the peril of my life."

NO! Is it so difficult to comprehend the slightest of nuances?

There won't be a wrong order in this context.

Here's the oath:- "I hereby solemnly swear that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of India,
as by law established and that I will, as in duty bound honestly and faithfully,
serve in the regular Army of the Union of India and go wherever ordered, by land, sea or air,
and that I will observe and obey all the commands of the President of the Union of India and the commands of any officer set above me, even to the peril of my life."

Now I understand why the Americans are so anal about their right to bear arms. You come to a point where you realize that blood and same nationality is not a holy grail, and those that want to screw you can and will screw you, and all you have on your side to resist is you and only you.

I am not sure about it.. But Joining politics is a good move.. It may take years but if you get into power corridor and you still believe in honesty and wanted this country to develop you can do many things for this country..

Now I understand why the Americans are so anal about their right to bear arms. You come to a point where you realize that blood and same nationality is not a holy grail, and those that want to screw you can and will screw you, and all you have on your side to resist is you and only you.

They are ALSO VERY ANAL ABOUT ANOTHER THING

READ:-

"THE CONSTITUTION IS THE LIFEBLOOD OF THE AMERICAN PATRIOT, LIBERTY IS HER CHILD AND SHE IS YOUR BIRTHRIGHT. DEFEND HER WITH YOUR LAST BREATH. FOR WITHOUT FREEDOM, THE REPUBLIC SHALL FOREVER SUFFOCATE BENEATH THE DREGS OF TYRANNY." Everything for them starts from that first sentence, pay heed to it and understand their thoughts in that context.

And starting a violent uprising against the GOI no matter what may be your stand is the mark of a traitor.

They are ALSO VERY ANAL ABOUT ANOTHER THING

READ:-

"THE CONSTITUTION IS THE LIFEBLOOD OF THE AMERICAN PATRIOT, LIBERTY IS HER CHILD AND SHE IS YOUR BIRTHRIGHT. DEFEND HER WITH YOUR LAST BREATH. FOR WITHOUT FREEDOM, THE REPUBLIC SHALL FOREVER SUFFOCATE BENEATH THE DREGS OF TYRANNY." Everything for them starts from that first sentence, pay heed to it and understand their thoughts in that context.

And starting a violent uprising against the GOI no matter what may be your stand is the mark of a traitor.

Bro, the Americans well know and understand and differentiate between their Constitution and their politicians - who they hold in equal respect as we do.

no ,we need more political awareness

Bro, the Americans well know and understand and differentiate between their Constitution and their politicians - who they hold in equal respect as we do.

Yes and they also understand that besieging Capitol Hill or propagating an armed revolution is high treason. IF an Indian citizen cannot take cognizance of this nuance then as I keep saying- we should rename our nations as Bangladesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom