What's new

Plot to kill Modi and many BJP leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Constitution is a human creation and not the God's word. It can be changed by the people.Do not attempt to hide under the skirt of the constitution. No constitution can be greater than the will of the people or be frozen in time. The Supreme Court, being a creature of the constitution itself, cannot validate the constitution. Supreme court judgments are only about the basic features . What happens if the parliament decides to abolish the Supreme court through an amendment? Who then gets to adjudicate upon the changes...?

I'm sure you'd wanna replace SC with Khap Panchayat but the parliament of the Republic of India isn't gonna do that. For that the state of India has to end and a second republic must be built on it's ashes with a different constitution.

Again- no matter what the words mean, they weren't even remotely featured in the thought process of the constitution makers.

THEY ARE NOT supposed to be featured in the "thought process of the constitution".

These terms signify the duty of the people towards the Constitution and the associated benefit of doing so. Is that so difficult to grasp, IF an agnostic like me can understand this nuance and the fact that it entails no religious connotation whatsoever then where is the dissonance in your perspective?

I can't even use Sanskrit terms now without people raising their eyebrows?

I'm sure you'd wanna replace SC with Khap Panchayat but the parliament of the Republic of India isn't gonna do that. For that the state of India has to end and a second republic must be built on it's ashes with a different constitution.

The republic is the people and not deshdrohis such as you. The people can do whatever they like. Its their country.

This is war!! Pure and simple.
That I know buddy.

As far as terrorists are concerned, I really don't care how justice was done. 4 yr lengthy and costly trial of Kasab or fake encounter of Ishrat.

All I want to see is Terrorists not getting away like Maulana Masood Azhar.

THEY ARE NOT supposed to be featured in the "thought process of the constitution".

These terms signify the duty of the people towards the Constitution and the associated benefit of doing so. Is that so difficult to grasp, IF an agnostic like me can understand this nuance and the fact that it entails no religious connotation whatsoever then where is the dissonance in your perspective?

I can't even use Sanskrit terms now without people raising their eyebrows?

Ok, so you were trying to sound cool then. I dig that, I dig that!

Looks like I will have to give up college and girls and get on to the street brothers. Dilli chalo! But where to get hathyar from? Will our Pakistan mango brothers help?
Or you can hurt the current govt, where it hurts the most.

Cut their votes in your region.

The republic is the people and not deshdrohis such as you. The people can do whatever they like. Its their country.

Pack your bags and leave maggot man. People of India don't want you here.

Ok, so you were trying to sound cool then. I dig that, I dig that!

Yup, I shouldn't even try to think of anything related to the word "dharmic"..NOT very different from Sankranti and his ilk are you? Apologies from a maggot.

Idiots on one side who want to constitute a mob and raid the national capital or better yet try to invalidate the Constitution becuase it "isn't the word of god" and elitists like you who can't help but politicize every single thing. Bangladesh it is indeed.

No concept or notion of the madhyam pratipad on either side. :sick:

Looks like I will have to give up college and girls and get on to the street brothers. Dilli chalo!

But where to get hathyar from? Will our Pakistan mango brothers help?

I recommend that you stick to things that you are good at. Leave the important things to us.

Pack your bags and leave maggot man. People of India don't want you here.

You are not the people While I am. You are just a guest so don't abuse our hospitality. I know what makes traitorous worms like you tick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom