What's new

Plot to kill Modi and many BJP leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... You mean let him linger on... Sometimes a coup de grace is better... Who knows, he may be reborn a patriot.

Do you work in the meat trade, then? That's quite dignified. I had not hoped for that much.

Amusing, isn't it? That you can't provide answers, have run out of arguments, and just go around getting personal? The whole pack of rabid dogs, to be neutral and impersonal?

You are very amusing.........continue the good work :partay: ..........woof woof ? :lol:

Sir actually I have finished junior college also. :)

Again you are talking down but its ok. neo literate means I am the first educated guy in my khandan? neo middle class means my family was hitherto low class?

The millions are not being manipulated by the BJP sir. But by the Congress. And if you think the Muslim block can see through that or do something about it, then I feel you are either naive or otherwise biased.

The only thing that keeps the BJP out of power is that we Hindus have never voted as a block but voted on regional and caste and ethnic and linguistic lines.

Why should we vote as a block in our own country?

But that is not the case with the manipulated minorities. The games of Partition still get played today.

And you call Godse the murderer.

You still are pretending ignorance.

Your facts are wrong. All this is just a smokescreen.

Sir,,

May I humbly seek information about your exalted background. Pardon me, but Im new to the forum and dont really know your great Bong intellectual highness that well .

Go through the archives, it is all there.

;-) but you are not, and you started commenting about me. What do you do?

You are very amusing.........continue the good work :partay: ..........woof woof ? :lol:

I know I am. And I know people read me.

Can you say the same?

I know I am. And I know people read me.

Can you say the same?

Absolutely .....and I can say my strategy is far more successful that yours :coffee: ....i am not here to make friends ....just influence people. You do neither. :azn:

Thats so many threads..... too much work.. Can you give me a synopsis please.

No.

If you have to make snide remarks about a member with my standing, you have to work hard. Or you can ask the Webmaster. Or any of the moderators. Or any member who has been around longer than you.

No.

If you have to make snide remarks about a member with my standing, you have to work hard. Or you can ask the Webmaster. Or any of the moderators. Or any member who has been around longer than you.

yes...Iv asked Sankranti....she has many good things to say about you....:pissed:

By the way.... your fake rank pulling does not impress me much....

Absolutely .....and I can say my strategy is far more successful that yours :coffee: ....i am not here to make friends ....just influence people. You do neither. :azn:

That's a revelation!! you have a strategy i only thought you write gibberish.

By the way change your name its giving its giving my favorite festival a bad name.

Who is this pathologically conceited Joe Shearer character??

Who he is, is irrelevant ....what is relevant is what he represents......and you have figured that out. :tup:

That's a revelation!! you have a strategy i only thought you write gibberish.

By the way change your name its giving its giving my favorite festival a bad name.

That is your problem ...... don't like it ? go suck an egg :coffee:

Who he is, is irrelevant ....what is relevant is what he represents......and you have figured that out. :tup:

That is your problem ...... don't like it ? go suck an egg :coffee:

That's the best you could do,come on now don't be shy.

609 posts, 328 thanks. And you think you are influencing people?

No.

In any case I went through the profile and came back even more unimpressed. Is there anything I missed:

1. Typical Bong woolly headed bhadralok
2. in IT sector for the last few decades -- surely an uber intellectual vocation!!
3. probably a couple of distant "uncles" in the army
4. convinced that the Bong bhadralok are god's.. I mean the Britisher's greatest gift to India.. and the white man's civilizing burden is now squarely upon your shoulders.

609 posts, 328 thanks. And you think you are influencing people?

You're still trying to roll in the mud with them? Do you think they can even grasp how low their concerns figure into what runs this country? They would have a hard time grasping even a singular facet of the paradigm that prevails throughout Indian politics. Dumbing it down does us disservice and is an insult to our intellect. Leave it be.

And trying to influence people on an anonymous forum without any validation of how that translates into action within the sphere of material reality. For a minute there I thought I was reading a lungi banger's post from across the swamps.

Kong is trying to bargain with Modi (By Using CBI they always Bargained with Mulla-yam and Maya)..

Now time will decide Modi will fight like a lion and act like a pu$$y cat (Like Mulla-yam and Maya)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom