What's new

Plot to kill Modi and many BJP leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're still trying to roll in the mud with them? Do you think they can even grasp how low their concerns figure into what runs this country? They would have a hard time grasping even a singular facet of the paradigm that prevails throughout Indian politics. Dumbing it down does us disservice and is an insult to our intellect. Leave it be.

And trying to influence people on an anonymous forum without any validation of how that translates into action within the sphere of material reality. For a minute there I thought I was reading a lungi banger's post from across the swamps.

The paradigm is on its last legs. Every ideology takes it for granted that it is eternal till the day it isn't. Only Dharma prevails.

The paradigm is on its last legs. Every ideology takes it for granted that it is eternal till the day it isn't. Only Dharma prevails.

Indeed it does. Dharma which is to rule without consideration for realpolitik, exigencies and the tangible matters of the world. Absent cogency, dictated by a mob scarcely cognizant of sruti or smriti, a mob which has dragged Dharma and karmyog through the mud- to weaken it so that any mard-e-momin worth a chillar can walk in and shake it up. To subscribe to such pakhand as to appropriate the role of Vashistha. I would have agreed with you if the very prospect of it was not so forlorn and corrupted.

I would have rejoiced if Dharma could be embedded in this nation- if you think this crop is going to do it then forget it.

Dont waste time with Pseudos,they are only capable of verbosity and bullshit.

Join the Sangh and do Kaam,even if you dont want to join the Sangh do the kaam that is necessary,that ll slap these Pseudos out of memmory.

As nationalists,our people need us and only when they are hopeless they turn towards pseudos.

Joe Shearer,he is a friggin school boy.

I know Army officers still out on the street working like crazy to keep themselves busy,not like the idle Mr.Joe.

Dillinger,

Talwar Utaake Jeeyo,yeh naxal pseudo ki Khoon mitti mein mila do.

You're not even an Indian...

Indeed it does. Dharma which is to rule without consideration for realpolitik, exigencies and the tangible matters of the world. Absent cogency, dictated by a mob scarcely cognizant of sruti or smriti, a mob which has dragged Dharma and karmyog through the mud- to weaken it so that any mard-e-momin worth a chillar can walk in and shake it up. To subscribe to such pakhand as to appropriate the role of Vashistha. I would have agreed with you if the very prospect of it was not so forlorn and corrupted.

I would have rejoiced if Dharma could be embedded in this nation- if you think this crop is going to do it then forget it.

Don't talk about which you know nothing. Wikipedia is not a good source for the intricacies of Sanatan Dharma.

More Indian than some traitors who live within our country.

Don't talk about which you know nothing. Wikipedia is not a good source for the intricacies of Sanatan Dharma.

Wikipedia is a $hit source for almost anything. I know what I talk of. Just not a big fan of fools who have turned sanatan dharma into an abrahamic farce.

How is he not an Indian? You're setting the criteria these days for citizenship or rather what it means to be an Indian? That's news for me.

More Indian than some traitors who live within our country.

No one asked a maggot like you for certificates- you're a traitor to the consitution, pack your bags and leave

pleased ont waste time talking,these guys ll be loyal to the constitution which can change tomorrow,amended whatever.

Be Loyal to common sense.be loyal to dharma.

No fancy book.

I think even talking is important. These characters have been getting away with mindfu**ing the public all these days by their glib talks while we thought that only work is important.

Wikipedia is a $hit source for almost anything. I know what I talk of. Just not a big fan of fools who have turned sanatan dharma into an abrahamic farce.

How is he not an India? You're setting the criteria these days for citizenship or rather what it means to be an Indian? That's news for me.

And how is he an Indian? AMong the thousands who sit in France, UK, US, Australia and Newzeland (usually bastions of tolerance) and theorize about India's problems, 'what is wrong with that country' and 'what needs to be done'. These are the jokers who prescribe grand theories of relegious revolutions. When the country goes down in flames are they the ones who are going to be consumed by it? No- because the people of america and UK and newzeland do not allow rioters and heads of the Ku Klux Klan become their presidents and PMs. And these people think they know more than we do? That they can PRESCRIBE solutions for us? Screw it- no stakes, no representation- PERIOD

pleased ont waste time talking,these guys ll be loyal to the constitution which can change tomorrow,amended whatever.

Be Loyal to common sense.be loyal to dharma.

No fancy book.
@Dillinger - look at what I said and the post above- this clown is now going to tell us whether we need to be loyal to our CONSTITUTION

Last edited by a moderator:
You are back again, @Vinod2070?

No, it is not that anybody who has a different viewpoint would fall in that camp. @KRAIT has started by trying to show that prosecuting the criminals who committed murder, not this one alone but others before, will weaken us by strengthening the LeT propaganda. He does not want to look at the possibility that exposing crimes and building a transparent society will unify us far more permanently and seamlessly than by playing obvious games and crudely falsifying evidence.

The second is his acceptance of the fundamental, even fundamentalist viewpoint, a majoritarian, anti-democratic viewpoint that might is right, the rule of law does not matter, expediency is everything, and that killing people and sidestepping the judicial system is all right.

It is not an arbitrary evaluation, Vinod, just that I saw what was opening up, you didn't. Don't blame me because you cannot see through a deliberate smokescreen.

Would you be willing to look at the possibility that it may be something far less sinister than that?

And how is he an Indian? AMong the thousands who sit in France, UK, US, Australia and Newzeland (usually bastions of tolerance) and theorize about India's problems, 'what is wrong with that country' and 'what needs to be done'. These are the jokers who prescribe grand theories of relegious revolutions. When the country goes down in flames are they the ones who are going to be consumed by it? No- because the people of america and UK and newzeland do not allow rioters and heads of the Ku Klux Klan become their presidents and PMs. And these people think they know more than we do? That they can PRESCRIBE solutions for us? Screw it- no stakes, no representation- PERIOD

@Dillinger - look at what I said and the post above- this clown is now going to tell us whether we need to be loyal to our CONSTITUTION

He isn't a citizen but that does not mean that he is not an "Indian"- he is our blood no matter how invalid or valid his stance is.

As to the constitution, your dharma demands absolute obedience BUT that does not mean that one cannot disagree when the Constitution itself has been sidelined. On that and that alone @bronxbull is incorrect, our Constitution is near perfect and in line with how we are to conduct ourselves with respect to vidhivat and essential for vidhinaipunaya. He is simply not in favor of fools disabusing the constitution, Rajiv Gandhi comes to mind when one considers that- directive principles and uniform civil code anyone?

So while I completely disagree with his stand on the constitution I am not going to be pointing fingers since despite his disagreement I doubt if he has ever contravened the laws of the land.

He isn't a citizen but that does not mean that he is not an "Indian"- he is our blood no matter how invalid or valid his stance is.

As to the constitution, your dharma demands absolute obedience BUT that does not mean that one cannot disagree when the Constitution itself has been sidelined. On that and that alone @bronxbull is incorrect, our Constitution is near perfect and in line with how we are to conduct ourselves with respect to vidhivat and essential for vidhinaipunaya. He is simply not in favor of fools disabusing the constitution, Rajiv Gandhi comes to mind when one considers that- directive principles and uniform civil code anyone?

So while I completely disagree with his stand on the constitution I am not going to be pointing fingers since despite his disagreement I doubt if he has ever contravened the laws of the land.

The Indian consitution is not based on Vidhivat and Vidhinaipunaya... directive principles of the state policy as well as fundamental features are concenpts upheld by the SC- you cannot amend anything that goes against 'fundamental principles'. The courts have the authority to strike that down.

The Indian consitution is not based on Vidhivat and Vidhinaipunaya... directive principles of the state policy as well as fundamental features are concenpts upheld by the SC- you cannot amend anything that goes against 'fundamental principles'. The courts have the authority to strike that down.

Oh man! I hope to the powers that be that you even know the meaning of these terms, they are NOT religious rules or tenets derived from scriptures..

Vidhivat:- according to prescribed regulations, Vidhinaipunaya:- imparting the required intelligence to inculcate said regulations, principles and laws into the citizenry and in their daily life so that they may become intrinsic standards bringing about discipline in action- the causation of punya.

These are Sanskrit terms, and yes in a different context they can have a slightly different meaning, did you see me mention any scripture as suffix to the term vidhivat? No? Then the above translation imparts what I meant accurately.

Oh yes I am cognizant of the passing of the Muslim Women (Protection of Rights on Divorce) Act, 1986 pretty well. A great service to our constitution and its spirit no doubt. :hang2:

Oh man! I hope to the powers that be that you even know the meaning of these terms, they are NOT religious rules or tenets derived from scriptures..

Vidhivat:- according to prescribed regulations, Vidhinaipunaya:- imparting the required intelligence to inculcate said regulations, principles and laws into the citizenry and in their daily life so that they may become intrinsic standards bringing about discipline in action.

These are Sanskrit terms, and yes in a different context they can have a slightly different meaning, did you see me mention any scripture as suffix to the term vidhivat? No? Then the above translation imparts what I meant accurately.

Oh yes I am cognizant of the passing of the Muslim Women (Protection of Rights on Divorce) Act, 1986 pretty well. A great service to our constitution and its spirit no doubt. :hang2:

Again- no matter what the words mean, they weren't even remotely featured in the thought process of the constitution makers.

The Constitution is a human creation and not the God's word. It can be changed by the people.Do not attempt to hide under the skirt of the constitution. No constitution can be greater than the will of the people or be frozen in time. The Supreme Court, being a creature of the constitution itself, cannot validate the constitution. Supreme court judgments are only about the basic features . What happens if the parliament decides to abolish the Supreme court through an amendment? Who then gets to adjudicate upon the changes...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom