What's new

Plot to kill Modi and many BJP leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

omkar

Reaction score
Hey Indian members were any of you guys watching Headlines Today tonight at 9 pm. ?? Twiiter faction of Modi supporter is abuzz that HT have found a secret tape probably leaked to them by IB over their current spat with CBI which highlights the plot about taking out Modi .

It's Ishrat Jahan case .

@
BMpsCK3CEAEY-zI.jpg

BMpoWn4CEAA7SGf.jpg

@OrionHunter @third eye @Srinivas @Joe Shearer @arp2041,@kurp @Dillinger

Last edited by a moderator:
So far I know, it is proved that it is a fake encounter and the cops/others involved in still behind the bars.

Hey Indian members were any of you guys watching Headlines Today tonight at 9 pm. ?? Twiiter faction of Modi supporter is abuzz that HT have found a secret tape probably leaked to them by IB over their current spat with CBI which highlights the plot about taking out Modi .

It's Ishrat Jahan case .

@
BMpsCK3CEAEY-zI.jpg

BMpoWn4CEAA7SGf.jpg

@OrionHunter @third eye @Srinivas @Joe Shearer @arp2041,@kurp @Dillinger

narender modi is a thug . nothing more...

Last edited by a moderator:
These buggers have been trying since the age of the dinosaurs to bump him off! Here's what I mean - from WikiLeaks. But Global private intelligence group Stratfor knew that Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Tayiba was planning to assassinate Modi much before WikiLeaks brought it before the world through its leaked US diplomatic cables.

LeT plot to kill Modi: Stratfor knew before WikiLeaks - Rediff.com News

Sounds like PUBLICITY STUNT to get sympathy votes. From now on till Elections, we will see many such DRAMA BAZI....:omghaha:
There seems to have conversation tape, probablity being it fake is negligible, till date Indian media hasn't played out any fake tape so you can't question their authenticity.

And you are a Pakistani false flagger nothing more.I had busted you on that Bluestar op thread.

go ahead check my ip..... you failed to provide anything substantial to that thread other than insults..

I saw it and I laugh when a lady was saying LeT deleted the pic of Ishrat form their website after someday and issue apology so Ishart is innocent. Mean while she was very concern whether India will remain secular or not? Activist like her should be shoot before terrorist.

Few years back Advani was on hit list, did they upgraded the list.

These buggers have been trying since the age of the dinosaurs to bump him off! Here's what I mean - from WikiLeaks. But Global private intelligence group Stratfor knew that Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Tayiba was planning to assassinate Modi much before WikiLeaks brought it before the world through its leaked US diplomatic cables.

LeT plot to kill Modi: Stratfor knew before WikiLeaks - Rediff.com News

Please.

How can you fall for such an obvious ploy?

It's showtime, folks. And watch out for crawling objects underfoot.

So far I know, it is proved that it is a fake encounter and the cops/others involved in still behind the bars.

I don;t know if this is that same conspiracy. This might be a different plot.

Please.

How can you fall for such an obvious ploy?

It's showtime, folks. And watch out for crawling objects underfoot.

It is likely that LeT is planning such a thing. These jokers think different from us- they always believe they're showing 'strength' by executing such things.

And you are a Pakistani false flagger nothing more.I had busted you on that Bluestar op thread.

Narendra Modi is a thug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom