What's new

Plot to kill Modi and many BJP leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The constitution has banned you maggot- the one that Indians stand by. So take your bags and leave your enemy of the land. We don't want you here.

Just like how 5 lakh kashmiri pandits were forced to leave?What did the constitution did then and now? its a joke everyone quotes constitution

Yaar this Pakistan place I am taking about is like a cottage industry. A village. Nothing high tech. But amazing products. Its an art which we simply do not have. Apparently they have been doing it for generations (centuries).

If its high tech you are after you can get night vision 3rd gen here in china cheap round 12k inr and kevlar grade 3a jackets for 10k inr or less and whole armed forces set with pads,telescopic sights, rail mounts etc. too cheap.Infact i plan to bring night vision back to india.

Headlines Today just blasted Congress and showed all the reports where Affidevit from Home ministry in 2006 and 2009 showing that MHA agreed both times that Ishrat Jahan had some relation with LeT not directly but through Javed Sheikh. Home Ministry is on Backfoot now. Ishrat Jahan case misfired against Congress itself. CBI is still unclear that wether Ishrat was terrorist or not. CBI cheif today said that initially it seems that Ishart wasn't a terrorist but we are invistigating further. Lols

Just like how 5 lakh kashmiri pandits were forced to leave?What did the constitution did then and now? its a joke everyone quotes constitution

So YOU are going to question the constitution. Even the said Kashmiri pandits haven't asked for constitution to be changed. A maggotpack is out trolling. Ignorant clown.

And the deshdrohis quote it the most.

Clap clap, time to go maggotman, time to go.

So YOU are going to question the constitution. Even the said Kashmiri pandits haven't asked for constitution to be changed. A maggotpack is out trolling. Ignorant clown.

This stupid parrot only knows to speak...Constitution...Constitution... Ignorant fool...read your pol science 101 before parroting.. The constitution is just an operating manual for the country.... And I know why you are so obsessed with the constitution... it is the only protection deshdrohis such as u have....pathetic ...

Oye , i said what did the constitution do till now about the kashmiri pandits when it cant protect them and their homes and are forced to live as refugees in their own country?What happened to your constitution invocation then?Constitution never did anything nor will, The power is with people who are willing to change or bring change not in a piece of paper you so vociferously quote.

This stupid parrot only knows to speak...Constitution...Constitution... Ignorant fool...read your pol science 101 before parroting.. The constitution is just an operating manual for the country.... And I know why you are so obsessed with the constitution... it is the only protection deshdrohis such as u have....pathetic ...

The people who question constitution- right wingers- forget getting the overwhelming strength needed to change it can even win regular general elections. WTF gave you the idea that the world has to listen to inconsequential people like you. You can't even get a proper majority, always in opposition and swatting flies- what has anything to do with constitution to do with you? That's for people who win elections and come to power, not jokers on the sidewalk who've spent most of their time in opposition bull$hitting and drinking chai paani.

Have you even watched the video. I think you are not good in Hindi. Let me translate it for you.

"The politicization of CBI, the misuse of CBI to harass innocent people the government of this country as some point of time will have to answer to the people of this country. Let the masters sitting in Delhi also understand to be ready to get the answer in the same tone. You may use all your might to conspire many people's lives but well will not stop Gujarat's march towards development. The development will continue." Now how on earth did somebody conclude that "Political masters change"...give us a break, do not try to fool people with delusional ideas. OK understood you want to tarnish somebody, but yaar do it convincingly this is not even close.

My mistake, I didn't post the right source, so please do take your time out to have a look at this....

Narendra Modi lets CBI know political masters can change - Times Of India

GANDHINAGAR: Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi has set the cat among the caged parrots. Speaking at a function in Gandhinagar on Monday, he let the CBI know that its political masters could change quickly and that the top investigation agency should not become a tool in the hands of the Congress.

Calling CBI the "Congress Bureau of Investigation", Modi accused it of "conspiring" against officers and ministers of the Gujarat government at the behest of its political masters. "I challenge the Congress government in Delhi. Do not threaten us by misusing the CBI. Someday you will have to pay the price of using the agency against innocent people. I warn CBI officers who are misleading the people and implicating officers and leaders in false cases. I am not scared of the CBI," he said.

"Instead of misusing the CBI to put Modi and his ministers in jail, spend that much energy on relief work in Uttarakhand," he said the Swami Vivekananda Youth Employment Mela.

The agency investigating fake encounters of Sohrabuddin Sheikh, his wife Kauserbi and Tulsiram Prajapati as well as Ishrat Jahan has arrested a over a dozen IPS officers. Former Gujarat MoS home Amit Shah is currently out on bail in the Sohrabuddin case.

"They are not doing the right thing which is within the dignified limits of a democratic set-up," Modi said adding, "The nation has lost faith in the CBI. The Congress government in Delhi should not attempt to terrorise us with the CBI."

Be creative ever heard of plagiarism? i called you faggot first, use something better dont steal my idea of you.Old geezers like you are the reason india is what it is right now.

No I called you faggot first faggot. I ain't as old as you think faggot- give it 7 years from yours. The 'next gen' that's TRULY in power.

Every time I call you maggot, I mean faggot- got it? You're so stupid you don't even understand that and YOU are gonna ask questions on constitution and whatnot faggotman.

And who are you to question that?
I am a citizen of this nation and it is in my right to question it. Don't act like you are a thekedar of constitution or it belongs to you exclusively.

No I called you faggot first faggot. I ain't as old as you think faggot- give it 7 years from yours. The 'next gen' that's TRULY in power.
Oye read above who called faggot and whom you call maggot everytime in your posts.Do you have comprehension problems? read your posts and mine above. Oh yeah i somehow get a picture of a enlarged prostate man pissing icicles yeah i get it you are truly next gen :laughcry:

I am a citizen of this nation and it is in my right to question it. Don't act like you are a thekedar of constitution or it belongs to you exclusively.

Oye read above who called faggot and whom you call maggot everytime in your posts.Do you have comprehension problems? read your posts and mine above. Oh yeah i somehow get a picture of a enlarged prostate man pissing icicles yeah i get it you are truly next gen :laughcry:

You are not a citizen of this country because you obviously can't swear by it's constitution. If you still claim to be a citizen, go DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AND SWEAR BY IT, RIGHT NOW. If not, you're just a faggot that no one wants here- an accident of birth. (The reason why you get such visions is coz when you're born retarded, you look up at people who are superior and think it should take a looong time to be as knoledgable and intelligent as I am. Get it faggot?)

The people who question constitution- right wingers- forget getting the overwhelming strength needed to change it can even win regular general elections. WTF gave you the idea that the world has to listen to inconsequential people like you. You can't even get a proper majority, always in opposition and swatting flies- what has anything to do with constitution to do with you? That's for people who win elections and come to power, not jokers on the sidewalk who've spent most of their time in opposition bull$hitting and drinking chai paani.

What a climbdown! From saying that the constitution cannot be changed to saying that right wingers cannot change it due to a lack of parliamentary majority. Majorities are not permanent Mr smart. And the pundits did protest against the constitution knowing well that Art 370 had much to do with their plight.

My mistake, I didn't post the right source, so please do take your time out to have a look at this....

Narendra Modi lets CBI know political masters can change - Times Of India

GANDHINAGAR: Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi has set the cat among the caged parrots. Speaking at a function in Gandhinagar on Monday, he let the CBI know that its political masters could change quickly and that the top investigation agency should not become a tool in the hands of the Congress.

Calling CBI the "Congress Bureau of Investigation", Modi accused it of "conspiring" against officers and ministers of the Gujarat government at the behest of its political masters. "I challenge the Congress government in Delhi. Do not threaten us by misusing the CBI. Someday you will have to pay the price of using the agency against innocent people. I warn CBI officers who are misleading the people and implicating officers and leaders in false cases. I am not scared of the CBI," he said.

"Instead of misusing the CBI to put Modi and his ministers in jail, spend that much energy on relief work in Uttarakhand," he said the Swami Vivekananda Youth Employment Mela.

The agency investigating fake encounters of Sohrabuddin Sheikh, his wife Kauserbi and Tulsiram Prajapati as well as Ishrat Jahan has arrested a over a dozen IPS officers. Former Gujarat MoS home Amit Shah is currently out on bail in the Sohrabuddin case.

"They are not doing the right thing which is within the dignified limits of a democratic set-up," Modi said adding, "The nation has lost faith in the CBI. The Congress government in Delhi should not attempt to terrorise us with the CBI."

Again as evident from the video, the person said something and the video came with a different caption. I don't know what was said and what did the reporter inferred from it. As far as I know IB was involved in the case, and when ever IB is involved it is a national matter and not a state matter. The Gujarat police's responsibility is to assist the IB. IB comes under the home ministry and they are always kept in loop of every proceedings. If there was any extrajudicial killing involving IB, its a failure of the Home Ministry too, and then Home Minister Shivraj Patel should also be questioned, and tried. But this will never happen.

As far as CBI is concerned, they can't even handle petty crimes, they have even failed big time with the Arushi case. This case is way beyond their league. They have come up with a good story, but will they be able to substantiate in the court without any political intervention? Law do not believe in good conspiracy theory, it wants evidence. I feel all these media frenzy will rather have a negative impact both on the case as well as the agencies involved in internal security of India.

In a way I feel sorry for these CBI guys. These guys study and work so hard to get these top notch Government jobs and finally end up being chamchas of corrupt politicians. Worst thing is they know it too. Yet (most) play along... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom