What's new

Plot to kill Modi and many BJP leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we stop these blood suckers then when the (pseudo)secularists shun the next biggest party?

Sir do you think the army will be with us if we hit the streets en masse across the country? Honest question.
GO for peaceful protest. But not the one like we had in case of Anti Corruption and Post Delhi Rape.

Rising against an inept government by peaceful means is good thing but maintaining the protest without leaving the main agenda for a long time until something tangible happens, is what matters.

Simple make them yourself :devil:

I want good ones man. Not our UP and Bihar kattas which blow in your face. Pakistan has a place where they copy best of guns. I saw on some TV program. And they look like real thing. Not like the rural crap our guys make with pipes and mitti ki bhatti.

P.S. They make the ammo too. So no supply issues.

I want good ones man. Not our UP and Bihar kattas which blow in your face. Pakistan has a place where they copy best of guns. I saw on some TV program. And they look like real thing. Not like the rural crap our guys make with pipes and mitti ki bhatti.

P.S. They make the ammo too. So no supply issues.

For that you need infrastructure and machinery to make precise weapons.Anything can be done provided you have the zeal,interest and dedication for it.You won't face soldiers with night vision ,kevlar jackets linked to GPS or drones providing real intel, no future soldier.so improvise likewise.It pays on long run to know about weapons and their mechanism and strategies,who knows someday it might save your life or someones.
Ammo is easy to make the hard part is getting mercury fulminate you can use those blasting caps rest is filling in the gunpowder in the shell.

For that you need infrastructure and machinery to make precise weapons.Anything can be done provided you have the zeal,interest and dedication for it.You won't face soldiers with night vision ,kevlar jackets linked to GPS or drones providing real intel, no future soldier.so improvise likewise.It pays on long run to know about weapons and their mechanism and strategies,who knows someday it might save your life or someones.

Yaar this Pakistan place I am taking about is like a cottage industry. A village. Nothing high tech. But amazing products. Its an art which we simply do not have. Apparently they have been doing it for generations (centuries).

Yaar this Pakistan place I am taking about is like a cottage industry. A village. Nothing high tech. But amazing products. Its an art which we simply do not have. Apparently they have been doing it for generations (centuries).

Munger in Bihar is similar. They can even fashion semi automatics I m told.

Yup, I shouldn't even try to think of anything related to the word "dharmic"..NOT very different from Sankranti and his ilk are you? Apologies from a maggot.

Idiots on one side who want to constitute a mob and raid the national capital or better yet try to invalidate the Constitution becuase it "isn't the word of god" and elitists like you who can't help but politicize every single thing. Bangladesh it is indeed.

No concept or notion of the madhyam pratipad on either side. :sick:

So you're problem is that you use words we don't understand and we don't pretend it's inconvenient? And for that you'll say hindu dharma is under threat and whatnot.But then, I told you it's ok to be cool too.

That is what im talking about, you need drillers and other low tech engineering equipment like a workbench etc.Anyone can learn if they work it out.

You are not the people While I am. You are just a guest so don't abuse our hospitality. I know what makes traitorous worms like you tick.

The constitution has banned you maggot- the one that Indians stand by. So take your bags and leave your enemy of the land. We don't want you here.

So you're problem is that you use words we don't understand and we don't pretend it's inconvenient? And for that you'll say hindu dharma is under threat and whatnot.But then, I told you it's ok to be cool too.

Did I say Hindu dharma is under threat? I don't prescribe to that ".... khatre me hai" idiocy. If it was not comprehensible then you can just always ask for a clarification man. Let me make it very clear, I am a clear secularist and an ardent believer of constitutionalism- BUT that doesn't mean that I can't even draw inspiration/knowledge for our own knowledge base. That's all. AND I do not personally appreciate extreme partisan thought.

Did I say Hindu dharma is under threat? I don't prescribe to that ".... khatre me hai" idiocy. If it was not comprehensible then you can just always ask for a clarification man. Let me make it very clear, I am a clear secularist and an ardent believer of constitutionalism- BUT that doesn't not mean that I can't even draw inspiration/knowledge for our own knowledge base. That's all. AND I do not personally appreciate extreme partisan thought.

When did I tell you you shouldn't get your inspiration from somewhere? Didn't I tell you it sounds quite cool?

When did I tell you you shouldn't get your inspiration from somewhere? Didn't I tell you it sounds quite cool?

Now you're just trying to pull my leg. :frown: Btw you as fly with the ladies as Brian?

The constitution has banned you maggot- the one that Indians stand by. So take your bags and leave your enemy of the land. We don't want you here.

Constitution my foot!!! I dont need the constitution for being here. My roots go back several centuries. traitors like you hide under the skirt of laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom