What's new

Please share some Pakistan pics

You're right to an extent, but I still believe, from what I have seen in different cities of India numerous times, that the average Pakistani house is bigger than the Indian one. However, India excels in apartment buildings/flats as compared to Pakistan.
sp you are saying that more pakistanis live in independent houses rather than flats? Thats a dream for us in india especially in cities like mumbai, bangalore, madras etc. land is now very expensive. even working overseas not enough.

Creek Vista Apartment in Karachi

5823761110_00541a9a61_b.jpg

5823194231_9ca4c3a701_b.jpg

5827435753_fd0f5a1a82_b.jpg

Silver Oak's Apartment in Islamabad
52236156.jpg

Looks Gr8 Man!! Superb

sp you are saying that more pakistanis live in independent houses rather than flats? Thats a dream for us in india especially in cities like mumbai, bangalore, madras etc. land is now very expensive. even working overseas not enough.

Yes, most people live in independent houses than in flats/apartment buildings. But the quality (& the sheer number) of flats/apartment buildings in Pakistan needs to be enhanced. There are some very good flats/apartment buildings in the big cities, but not enough in the smaller ones. You can see big luxurious houses in all cities & all parts of Pakistan. Whereas you can see nice apartment buildings/flats in almost all cities of India, but not as many independent houses. India far excels Pakistan in this department.

I think you refer to hiranandani in powaii. also lokhandwala is in andheri , not s bombay. that being said, mumbai houses are bloody small for the price. Delhi is better. Lucknow i have no idea. what is the price per sqft in a good area in karachi? in powai i think its aroun INR 25000 psf.

Yeah the Hiranandi apartments. And I always thought Andheri was part of Mumbai. I don't know the price per square foot in Karachi but an average 2000 sq feet apartment in Clifton, Karachi probably costs around 13,000,000 and up. Property here is generally much cheaper then in India especially Mumbai since there is no land left there and only solution is to make high rise flats. Here in Karachi there is a lot of land especially in the northern areas of Karachi.

I hate Kothi's (multi storey house). You cant survive without air conditioning, I loved my old place. It had Vehra and Verahnda. Earlier I had fascination for modern homes, but now I crave to go back to traditional open house.

This is my current place -

jpbp8z.jpg

I hate Kothi's (multi storey house). You cant survive without air conditioning, I loved my old place. It had Vehra and Verahnda. Earlier I had fascination for modern homes, but now I crave to go back to traditional open house.

This is my current place -

jpbp8z.jpg

You sure have guts to put a pic of your house on the internet. Now if you offend anybody here, they may come in and steal your wall installed airconditioners :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom