What's new

Paranormal Experiences - Post yours

A lot of Pakistanis do this, and I do not know how they don’t know that IT IS HARAAM.

It is superstition, aka shirk, which is THE WORST SIN in Islam.

Please do some research into this yourself. The evil eye amulets are haraam, and you should seek to get rid of yours immediately. Trust in Allah and reciting their verses to protect yourself is suffice, and should not extend further than this.

Evil eye amulets have no basis in Quran or Sunnah

This and jinns are a big part of Arab folklore. When you believe these concepts you are following arab culture that is all. You don't get to decide, you're just a follower.

Western culture follows ghosts and witchcraft. That's why everyone tries to rationalize the unexplained with what they are familiar with.

In my case it was neither, I don't believe it was a ghost or a jinn. I reckon the guy who lived there and probably died, went to watch late night TV so much he left an energetic imprint which loops. Call it a glitch, a bit like if a baby is born with a defect.

This and jinns are a big part of Arab folklore. When you believe these concepts you are following arab culture that is all. You don't get to decide, you're just a follower.

Western culture follows ghosts and witchcraft. That's why everyone tries to rationalize the unexplained with what they are familiar with.

In my case it was neither, I don't believe it was a ghost or a jinn. I reckon the guy who lived there and probably died, went to watch late night TV so much he left an energetic imprint which loops. Call it a glitch, a bit like if a baby is born with a defect.

I'm getting more and more worried as you seem to drift further and further from the idea of Islam and belief.

That's why you live in Britain. Put your money where your mouth is and f**k off to a Muslim country then. :enjoy:
That's what I plan on doing, unlike you who is trying to export secular ideals to a muslim country.

I think you should stay the f**k in Britain :enjoy:

A lot of Pakistanis do this, and I do not know how they don’t know that IT IS HARAAM.

It is superstition, aka shirk, which is THE WORST SIN in Islam.

Please do some research into this yourself. The evil eye amulets are haraam, and you should seek to get rid of yours immediately. Trust in Allah and reciting their verses to protect yourself is suffice, and should not extend further than this.

Evil eye amulets have no basis in Quran or Sunnah

The amulets are there for protection and not for worship. When early Muslim warriors used swords and daggers to defend themselves and their people, they used those objects for protection, not for worship. Even today people use knives, guns and other objects for self-protection, they are not worshiped, although rightfully respected.

Most mainstream Muslims do not follow the Quran anyways and engage in various idolatry rituals that are not Quranic by any means.

Last edited:
The amulets are there for protection and not for worship.
It's shirk, due to believing that it is protection from that which is out of our control and from another realm of being.
Only Allah can protect you from attacks coming from the other realms of being
When early Muslim warriors used swords and daggers to defend their people and even today people use knives, guns and other objects for protection, they are not worshipped, although rightfully respected.
What are you talking about? You can't defend yourself with a darn amulet. It's not a tool or weapon like a gun is.
Most mainstream Muslims do not follow Quran anyways and engage in various idolatry rituals that are not Quranic by any means.

Just because everyone else does it, doesn't make it ok.
And you'll find that quite a few muslims still know that the evil eye amulet is shirk.

Sleep Paralysis.

Happens to me on a daily basis.

Terrifying experience when you start seeing and hearing things, but if you keep your eyes shut and keep your breathing regular, you'll go back to sleep and all will be well.
Happened to me once in university.
I had a friend who suffered like you on almost every other day so I knew about it.

So it's a Sunday night. I was in my room at univs hostel. I wake up, paralyzed. I try to speak and words ain't coming.
At that time I realized what had happened but was more worried about when the fk this situation would last.

All I could do was close my eyes and recite verses of the Holy Quran.

Just because everyone else does it, doesn't make it ok.
And you'll find that quite a few muslims still know that the evil eye amulet is shirk.

Excellent argument. This is shirk:
web-Kaaba-Black-Stone-shutterstock_x298754600.jpg

Happened to me once in university.
I had a friend who suffered like you on almost every other day so I knew about it.

So it's a Sunday night. I was in my room at univs hostel. I wake up, paralyzed. I try to speak and words ain't coming.
At that time I realized what had happened but was more worried about when the fk this situation would last.

All I could do was close my eyes and recite verses of the Holy Quran.

I used to be afraid of the crushing feeling in my chest, but I eventually got used to it when I figured out that breathing in short, sharp breaths was the way forward.

The way out is to close your eyes and go to sleep.

If you keep your eyes open, you'll start to see and hear things. When I say that this can get scary, I mean it can get absolutely, bloody terrifying.
You can see very scary things.

Brothers here is the story that I referenced I was going to write about.

A few years back my brother was involved in a horrific car crash. He was ok and emerged with minor injuries. His car was totally written off, yes it was a sports version.

After being discharged from hospital he came home and went to sleep. Later on in the night he rang me and instantly I knew something was wrong. The time was 12.00 midnight and he was crying. I asked him what was wrong and he said something very evil and huge was grabbing him as he tried to sleep, and he couldn't fight it off. I laughed and put it down to PTSD from the crash and told him to go to sleep. He phones again 2 minutes later and is now screaming and I'm like oh Lord! Now my brother is a powerful built man, tall and has competed in full contact martial arts, so for him to be scared was quite something. I asked him again what was wrong and he told me the same thing that something very powerful, dark and with a horrid face was trying to wake him. At the time I told him to recite surah Ikhlas and put on the azan in the background from his laptop. He did this and then told me to stay on the phone. Agreeing to his request I waited on the phone with him for 15 mins and nothing happened. I told him to sleep and I would speak to him in the morning.

The morning came and he told me he fell into a sound sleep and nothing happened. As the day went on and evening came I rang him. This time round he sounded anxious and I asked him what was wrong. He said he had gone into the bedroom where his wife and child shared (they were not there) and had heard a demonic laugh. He spoke and asked if anyone was there and this time the laugh got louder and more sinister until it turned into continues cackling. I told him to stay strong and I will try to ask people about it. He said ok.

A rang him the next day and there was nothing to report. The day after he phoned and told me something horrible had happened. He had come into this bedroom and saw the white large inbuilt cupboards covered in black writing that he has never seen. I asked him if he could describe or even draw the writing, he told me he was scared and said ok. He drew and described it to me and then sent me details. I couldn't make heads or tails of it but it looked satanic. I searched paranormal sites for magic writing and to my horror found this;

il_570xN.3271103971_m02r.jpg

1f96f6d807e69719b25bbfd17a04b6e8.jpg

The writing matched ancient black magic tablets from Babylon! I then knew this was a wicked and very old entity, five thousand years old to my estimate. I promised now I was going to find expert help.

Now you might be thinking why on earth this thing was interested in him. Sadly my brother had an interest in the occult quite a number of years ago. He read it for research and of course is a Muslim and practiced but left these books in his room. After getting nightmare after nightmare and bad occurrences happening to him when he had them in his possession, he got rid of them by burning them. This creature must taken an interest in him and waited till he was vulnerable. If you speak to an expert in ruqyah and Imams they will tell you demons attack when you are in a vulnerable emotional state. He had just had an accident.

The next evening something again happened and this involved his baby girl. He went over to the cot when she was crying to console her and coming up to her found her face to be a horrible face of a demon. He turned away and prayed, looked back and it was still there. He carried on praying until her face had returned to a normal state in his eyes. Demons are masters of casting illusions.
After hearing this I was incredibly angry as this vile being was hurting him in ways that I have never heard of. So that night I gave a call to a friend to contact an expert ruqih who was also an Imam of a major masjid. I myself when to sleep that night vowing to kill this thing. At 03.00 am I had a dream that I was in my parents house where my brother lived. I went up the stairs towards his bedroom where this entity was residing. Immediately I felt a towel go around my neck and begin to strangle me. I started to recite surah Ikhlas and the towel loosened and dropped and I heard something running away with thuds. Having awoke I felt my throat and indeed it has been squeezed and there was tightness. I told my wife about it.

Having made contact with the Imam myself, my brother and a dear friend went together to a big city in the Midlands. During the journey he told us that it was getting worse, I told him not to worry. We arrived at the mosque and got and went to the door where we were greeted by the caretaker. They took us to the Imam's room where two other imams were waiting. I will never forget the look on their faces when my brother entered the room, they literally were shocked and stared at him, as if they knew he had something horribly wrong with them. They asked him questions about drugs and drink, which was great as they were trying to eliminate other problem sources. They asked about mental health and if he prayed, and he was fine according to them. They then recited the Quran and various surahs and kept blowing on him. He didn't react which was a good sign. They then read over water and gave it to him to drink. ALL these actions are from the Quran and Sunnah, no mumbo jumbo e.g. false talismans, weird chanting, burning of strange smells, money exchanged etc. They then told him to take the water (which had quran read over it ) and scatter it all over the house, the four corners of his bedroom, and over himself when he showered. Literally as soon as he came home and did this everything stopped. The power of Allah overcame this entity and he never saw or heard anything again.

This was the most insane experience I had and there was so many improbable things and coincidences happening for it not to be the real deal.

Say your prayers, stay away from major sins and trust in Allah.

@Smoke
@StormBreaker
@Khan_patriot
@Destranator
@Cookie Monster
@Jazzbot
@DESERT FIGHTER
@WarKa DaNG
@villageidiot
@karachidude86

Last edited:

Latest posts