What's new

Paranormal Experiences - Post yours

Brothers here is the story that I referenced I was going to write about.

A few years back my brother was involved in a horrific car crash. He was ok and emerged with minor injuries. His car was totally written off, yes it was a sports version.

After being discharged from hospital he came home and went to sleep. Later on in the night he rang me and instantly I knew something was wrong. The time was 12.00 midnight and he was crying. I asked him what was wrong and he said something very evil and huge was grabbing him as he tried to sleep, and he couldn't fight it off. I laughed and put it down to PTSD from the crash and told him to go to sleep. He phones again 2 minutes later and is now screaming and I'm like oh Lord! Now my brother is a powerful built man, tall and has competed in full contact martial arts, so for him to be scared was quite something. I asked him again what was wrong and he told me the same thing that something very powerful, dark and with a horrid face was trying to wake him. At the time I told him to recite surah Ikhlas and put on the azan in the background from his laptop. He did this and then told me to stay on the phone. Agreeing to his request I waited on the phone with him for 15 mins and nothing happened. I told him to sleep and I would speak to him in the morning.

The morning came and he told me he fell into a sound sleep and nothing happened. As the day went on and evening came I rang him. This time round he sounded anxious and I asked him what was wrong. He said he had gone into the bedroom where his wife and child shared (they were not there) and had heard a demonic laugh. He spoke and asked if anyone was there and this time the laugh got louder and more sinister until it turned into continues cackling. I told him to stay strong and I will try to ask people about it. He said ok.

A rang him the next day and there was nothing to report. The day after he phoned and told me something horrible had happened. He had come into this bedroom and saw the white large inbuilt cupboards covered in black writing that he has never seen. I asked him if he could describe or even draw the writing, he told me he was scared and said ok. He drew and described it to me and then sent me details. I couldn't make heads or tails of it but it looked satanic. I searched paranormal sites for magic writing and to my horror found this;

il_570xN.3271103971_m02r.jpg

images

The writing matched ancient black magic tablets from Babylon! I then knew this was a wicked and very old entity, five thousand years old to my estimate. I promised now I was going to find expert help.

Now you might be thinking why on earth this thing was interested in him. Sadly my brother had an interest in the occult quite a number of years ago. He read it for research and of course is a Muslim and practiced but left these books in his room. After getting nightmare after nightmare and bad occurrences happening to him when he had them in his possession, he got rid of them by burning them. This creature must taken an interest in him and waited till he was vulnerable. If you speak to expert in ruqyah and Imams they will tell you demons attack when you are in a vulnerable emotional state. He had just had an accident.

The next evening something again happened and this involved his baby girl. He went over to the cot when she was crying to console her and coming up to her found her face to be a horrible face of a demon. He turned away and prayed, looked back and it was still there. He carried on praying until her face had returned to a normal state in his eyes. Demons are masters of casting illusions.
After hearing this I was incredibly angry as this vile being was hurting him in ways that I have never heard of. So that night I gave a call to a friend to contact an expert ruqih who was also an Imam of a major masjid. I myself when to sleep that night vowing to kill this thing. At 03.00 am I had a dream that I was in my parents house where my brother lived. I went up the stairs towards his bedroom where this entity was residing. Immediately I felt a towel go around my neck and begin to strangle me. I started to recite surah Ikhlas and the towel loosened and dropped and I heard something running away with thuds. Having awoke I felt my throat and indeed it has been squeezed and my there tightness. I told my wife about it.

Having made contact with the Imam myself, my brother and a dear friend went together to a big city in the Midlands. During the journey he told us that it was getting worse, I told him not to worry. We arrived at the mosque and got and went to the door where we were greeted by the caretaker. They took us to the Imam's room where two other imams were waiting. I will never forget the look on their faces when my brother entered the room, they literally were shocked and stared at him, as if they knew he had something horribly wrong with them. They asked him questions about drugs and drink, which was great as they were trying to eliminate other problem sources. They asked about mental health and if he prayed, and he was fine according to them. They then recited the Quran and various surahs and kept blowing on him. He didn't react which was a good sign. They then read over water and gave it to him to drink. ALL these actions are from the Quran and Sunnah, no mumbo jumbo e.g. false talismans, weird chanting, burning of strange smells, money exchanged etc. They then told him to take the water (which had quran read over it ) and scatter it all over the house, the four corners of his bedroom, and over himself when he showered. Literally as soon as he came home and did this everything stopped. The power of Allah overcame this entity and he never saw or heard anything again.

This was the most insane experience I had and there was so many improbable things and coincidences happening for it not to be the real deal.

Say your prayers, stay away from major sins and trust in Allah.

@Smoke
@StormBreaker
@Khan_patriot
@Destranator
@Cookie Monster
@Jazzbot
@DESERT FIGHTER
@WarKa DaNG
@villageidiot
@karachidude86

Subhanallah.........that is a very eye opening story.

It's a good reminder that we should never try and bring the other realms into our realm of being.
Allah tells us to leave these things alone for a reason.

The things that you said are truly terrifying. Your brother must be a very brave man. May Allah Bless him

Last edited by a moderator:
Subhanallah.........that is a very eye opening story.

It's a good reminder that we should never try and bring the other realms into our realm of being.
Allah tells us to leave these things alone for a reason.

The things that you said are truly terrifying. Your brother must be a very brave man. May Allah Bless him

Jazakallah bro thank you for your kind words.
I'd also like to add that if Allah forbid something like this happens then the proper course is to resort to what Allah and Rasool(saws) has told us what to do.
You are also correct contacting jinns is disbelief. Even our brothers among the Jinn tend to leave the Muslim ummah to it.

Argument still stands.

That's Bid'a btw

Indeed it does stand. "Shirk" is nowadays a popular accusation even though most people practice it as you pointed out. But I'm not going to go any further into a religious discussion as it's not allowed here.

Never had one.

But one thing i find always interesting is 90% of these experiences that happend with people occure at Night time, Alone, Deseted Places, Graveyards etc All tge conditions that are mentally unsettling to Human mind. And should otherwise have no relation with the activity of a paranormal being like a demon or ghost.

when it happens to multiple people at the same time in a calm environment like day light etc then it might be based on reality.

Mine did not happen late at night. Although i was getting ready for bed in October of 2006 in downtown Toronto. No it as not October 31st.

The lights were on and I don't drink alchohol or do drugs.

I saw and heard what I saw/heard with my own eyes and ears. I'm not claiming I have proof it was supernatural but till today I have no scientific explanation for it.

It contradicts the fundamentals of physics & chemistry. So I leave it open as possibility for the supernatural if such a thing is for real.

I do not know. I'm still researching.

Last edited:
Back in 2013 when in Eid ul Fitr we cousins and some uncles decided to go to Gabin Jabba which at that time was not known to many people even the local residents of Swat, so we were 16 people, parked our cars in the village of Lalko which is the last major village on the way to Gabin Jabba. It took us 3 hours to reach there on foot as the terrain was impassable for 4x4s, it was maghrib time when we reached and there was a group of females with no males and were having no tent, no food items etc just when they saw us they started to move away from us towards the tall mountains and not to the path that was going back down, It may or may not be paranormal but it was super weird. After spending 2 days when were going back we asked people living on the way about females coming there but all of them told us they never saw any group of females going up there

What I'm going to post doesn't seem much, but think about it. Put yourself in my situation.

Some time ago I was working in a pharmacy here in the UK. North England, winter, cold and grim, just the way i like it. It was dark by 3:30pm. It was a Saturday night and I was in fact alone. The pharmacy was quiet and after 6pm I would get less then 1 patient an hour and the odd phone call seeking advice.

For safety reasons I kept the door locked only opening it when someone decided to pop by.

Shift finished 11pm so around 10:30 pm, I used the washroom in preparation for my 30 mile drive home. I had the keys to open and lock up the building overnight.

When I came out, there was a wet floor sign stationed in front of the washroom door. The sign was not there when I entered and it was in fact an obstacle....I had to walk over the sign to come back out! The sign wasn't there when I used the facilities earlier on in the day, nor did anyone else including patients have access to the toilets.

It was very unsettling.

View attachment 912794
If a ghost jumped out and your wet your pants, it would be on its way to a Monty Python sketch :)

Back in 2013 when in Eid ul Fitr we cousins and some uncles decided to go to Gabin Jabba which at that time was not known to many people even the local residents of Swat, so we were 16 people, parked our cars in the village of Lalko which is the last major village on the way to Gabin Jabba. It took us 3 hours to reach there on foot as the terrain was impassable for 4x4s, it was maghrib time when we reached and there was a group of females with no males and were having no tent, no food items etc just when they saw us they started to move away from us towards the tall mountains and not to the path that was going back down, It may or may not be paranormal but it was super weird. After spending 2 days when were going back we asked people living on the way about females coming there but all of them told us they never saw any group of females going up there
Were the women dressed normally for the locality ?

Were the women dressed normally for the locality ?
No, they were not dressed in what other women wears in that specific locality like Shuttlecock Burqa but dressed in generally like having big shawls/chaddars which the women of Mingora, Saidu and other localities are dressed when going out

That’s why it’s hard speaking up about such incidents on an online forum.

Continue with scary and unexplainable ones 😊

People here won't understand the spiritual journey and experience and arguing with them only leaves a bad taste in mouth . If only they had read Shahab-Nama of Qudratullah Shahab, they'd know what you are talking about. The Owaisiya Chain (Silsala Owaisiya) which began with Hazrat Owais Qarni R.A who never met Prophet Mohammed PBUH. In this Chain, Person gets his spiritual knowledge and training through Aalim e Barzakh Spirits. Spirits of Waliullahs train the Owaisiya Chain people through dreams and visiting them in person. Qudrutullah Shahab belong this chain. Professor Kamal Bagh hussain is another who belong this chain

All other Naqshabani and sufi chains emphasis on the physical presence of Sheikh to begin their Spritual journey

Last edited:
People here won't understand the spiritual journey and experience and arguing with them only leaves a bad taste in mouth . If only they had read Shahab-Nama of Qudratullah Shahab, they'd know what you are talking about. The Owaisiya Chain (Silsala Owaisiya) which began with Hazrat Owais Qarni R.A who never met Prophet Mohammed PBUH. In this Chain, Person gets his spritual knowledge and training through from Aalim e Barzakh Spirits. Spirits of Waliullahs train the Owaisiya Chain people through dreams and visiting them. Qudrutullah Shahab belong this chain. Professor Kamal Bagh hussain is another who belong this chain

All other Naqshabani and sufi chains emphasis on the physical presence of Sheikh to begin their Spritual journey

If you want a Pakistani reference of something similar to what I talked about, then read ALAKH NAGRI by Mumtaz Mufti, which mentions a spiritual side of Shahab as well as a spiritual entity dubbed as 90 (I think) meeting and guiding him. It’s in the last few chapters of the biography. And read SHAHABNAMA too.

That would be the Pakistani version of what I talked about.

And no, that spiritual entity didn’t serve halwa neither biryani to shahab Sahab.

Their (Ayub/Zia etc) spirits are weak. Their tombs are empty. No joy there. They were worldly people with no inclination of sacred love.

Now qudrutullah shahab, who actually served with Ayub, he is a different entity altogether. Mumtaz Mufti is another. They knew the path of spirituality and divine love even when they did worldly Govt jobs.

If you ever have time, Read Professor Kamal Bagh hussain book Haal - e - Safar. He reached the zenith of his Spiritual Journey and was handling Spiritual matters of this Wordly earth. He was assigned the duty to get the russians out of Afghanistan in 80's and was a spiritual teacher of Zia

If you ever have time, Read Professor Kamal Bagh hussain book Haal - e - Safar. He reached the zenith of his Spiritual Journey and was handling Spiritual matters of this Wordly earth. He was assigned the duty to get the russians out of Afghanistan in 80's and was a spiritual teacher of Zia

Brothers here is the story that I referenced I was going to write about.

A few years back my brother was involved in a horrific car crash. He was ok and emerged with minor injuries. His car was totally written off, yes it was a sports version.

After being discharged from hospital he came home and went to sleep. Later on in the night he rang me and instantly I knew something was wrong. The time was 12.00 midnight and he was crying. I asked him what was wrong and he said something very evil and huge was grabbing him as he tried to sleep, and he couldn't fight it off. I laughed and put it down to PTSD from the crash and told him to go to sleep. He phones again 2 minutes later and is now screaming and I'm like oh Lord! Now my brother is a powerful built man, tall and has competed in full contact martial arts, so for him to be scared was quite something. I asked him again what was wrong and he told me the same thing that something very powerful, dark and with a horrid face was trying to wake him. At the time I told him to recite surah Ikhlas and put on the azan in the background from his laptop. He did this and then told me to stay on the phone. Agreeing to his request I waited on the phone with him for 15 mins and nothing happened. I told him to sleep and I would speak to him in the morning.

The morning came and he told me he fell into a sound sleep and nothing happened. As the day went on and evening came I rang him. This time round he sounded anxious and I asked him what was wrong. He said he had gone into the bedroom where his wife and child shared (they were not there) and had heard a demonic laugh. He spoke and asked if anyone was there and this time the laugh got louder and more sinister until it turned into continues cackling. I told him to stay strong and I will try to ask people about it. He said ok.

A rang him the next day and there was nothing to report. The day after he phoned and told me something horrible had happened. He had come into this bedroom and saw the white large inbuilt cupboards covered in black writing that he has never seen. I asked him if he could describe or even draw the writing, he told me he was scared and said ok. He drew and described it to me and then sent me details. I couldn't make heads or tails of it but it looked satanic. I searched paranormal sites for magic writing and to my horror found this;

il_570xN.3271103971_m02r.jpg

1f96f6d807e69719b25bbfd17a04b6e8.jpg

The writing matched ancient black magic tablets from Babylon! I then knew this was a wicked and very old entity, five thousand years old to my estimate. I promised now I was going to find expert help.

Now you might be thinking why on earth this thing was interested in him. Sadly my brother had an interest in the occult quite a number of years ago. He read it for research and of course is a Muslim and practiced but left these books in his room. After getting nightmare after nightmare and bad occurrences happening to him when he had them in his possession, he got rid of them by burning them. This creature must taken an interest in him and waited till he was vulnerable. If you speak to an expert in ruqyah and Imams they will tell you demons attack when you are in a vulnerable emotional state. He had just had an accident.

The next evening something again happened and this involved his baby girl. He went over to the cot when she was crying to console her and coming up to her found her face to be a horrible face of a demon. He turned away and prayed, looked back and it was still there. He carried on praying until her face had returned to a normal state in his eyes. Demons are masters of casting illusions.
After hearing this I was incredibly angry as this vile being was hurting him in ways that I have never heard of. So that night I gave a call to a friend to contact an expert ruqih who was also an Imam of a major masjid. I myself when to sleep that night vowing to kill this thing. At 03.00 am I had a dream that I was in my parents house where my brother lived. I went up the stairs towards his bedroom where this entity was residing. Immediately I felt a towel go around my neck and begin to strangle me. I started to recite surah Ikhlas and the towel loosened and dropped and I heard something running away with thuds. Having awoke I felt my throat and indeed it has been squeezed and there was tightness. I told my wife about it.

Having made contact with the Imam myself, my brother and a dear friend went together to a big city in the Midlands. During the journey he told us that it was getting worse, I told him not to worry. We arrived at the mosque and got and went to the door where we were greeted by the caretaker. They took us to the Imam's room where two other imams were waiting. I will never forget the look on their faces when my brother entered the room, they literally were shocked and stared at him, as if they knew he had something horribly wrong with them. They asked him questions about drugs and drink, which was great as they were trying to eliminate other problem sources. They asked about mental health and if he prayed, and he was fine according to them. They then recited the Quran and various surahs and kept blowing on him. He didn't react which was a good sign. They then read over water and gave it to him to drink. ALL these actions are from the Quran and Sunnah, no mumbo jumbo e.g. false talismans, weird chanting, burning of strange smells, money exchanged etc. They then told him to take the water (which had quran read over it ) and scatter it all over the house, the four corners of his bedroom, and over himself when he showered. Literally as soon as he came home and did this everything stopped. The power of Allah overcame this entity and he never saw or heard anything again.

This was the most insane experience I had and there was so many improbable things and coincidences happening for it not to be the real deal.

Say your prayers, stay away from major sins and trust in Allah.

@Smoke
@StormBreaker
@Khan_patriot
@Destranator
@Cookie Monster
@Jazzbot
@DESERT FIGHTER
@WarKa DaNG
@villageidiot
@karachidude86

Brother, Thank you for sharing and it is excellent news that all is well at the end, Alhamdulillah!!

Please see below the unfortunate story of my little cousin that continues till date:

One evening in 2005, At my khala's home, the gate bell was rung, Uncle Yousaf (Khala's Father-in-law) was carrying my cousin (Ahsan), almost 1 year old at the time, opened the main door of his house to go check who it was, as he went out, Aunty Sehr (Khala's Mother-in-law) shrieked as the main door had a splash of blood on it, she forbade uncle from passing that door again but uncle didn't bother to listen. Upon closer inspection, the door had small owl bones inside a bag, which was hung from the door knocker. Aunty herself was a devoted muslim, but apparently, she was too devoted, she was known to constantly over-recite.

Over the course of a few weeks, aunty fell ill, which exacerbated as time went by and no solution was in sight, eventually she was hospitalized and doctors couldn't figure out why she had stopped excreting. Blood sampling was fine, there was no sign of an infection, no sign of blockage, so why couldn't she excrete no more? This had the staff puzzled as to why this was happening. One day, her younger son (Khalo's younger brother, Nadeem), was sat by her in the hospital and reciting the Holy Quran, since she had a pipe down her throat (oxygen/food??), she could only call my moaning, she tapped Nadeem on the arm and moaned, while holding her right hand up and pointing towards the corner of the room.. he glanced over and reassured her that there is nothing there. He went back to reciting and she called him again, this time with more intensity, again he reassured her, well according to Nadeem, the next thing he sees is she stops pointing and he sees her arch her feet towards her face, for a few seconds, during this hold she is taking in a deep breath, and then points her feet in the opposite direction while exhaling completely.. that was her last breath, she had died, her soul was taken. (My understanding is that she could see the angel of death, who had come to take away her soul.)

Everyone grieved, for weeks, the cause of her death was toxins, she had died because of her inability to excrete. Now the origin of the next part of this story, is unclear, we can only guess as to what and how the entities that further invaded my cousin's life came from, though, it is possible both are related and are probably used as a catalyst.

One evening, My khalo, khala, Ahsan and his maid, were passing by the graveyard, due to the emotional turmoil of my khalo's mind at the time, he decided to visit his mother's grave (it was pretty dark), Both my khalo and khala entered the graveyard and the maid was asked to stay with Ahsan in the car. He prayed for her and on their way back, they see the maid and Ahsan inside the graveyard, this greatly angered my Khalo and Khala as to why she deliberately disobeyed him and came inside the graveyard, she pleaded that she was scared in the car and decided to follow them. After a while, Ahsan started having epileptic fits, this bright boy was suddenly prone to health shocks that destroyed every bit of happiness that family had.

The house they lived in, was only occupied on the ground floor, nobody lived upstairs, the upstairs portion was also barred by a door so nobody could just stroll up there. One night, while my K's were sleeping, they awoke to Ahsan's cries, my khala, absolutely confused, ran outside to find him sitting outside the door that leads to the upper portion, confused as to how he got out, she returned with him and they went to bed. The following night the same thing occurred, Ahsan was crying outside at exactly 3AM again. The 3rd night, my khala was partially asleep, but extremely curious as to how Ahsan was managing this, since he couldn't walk on his own, let alone get up and open the door. To her surprise, she see's him get up at 3AM, crawl out of bed slowly, and proceeds to WALK WITH HIS HAND OUT LIKE SOMEONE IS HOLDING IT AND WALKING IN FRONT OF HIM, opens the door by getting on his tip toes, at this moment my khala gets up and calls him out, the moment she calls him out, he collapses on the floor on his bum, and cries. The very same night, my khala has a dream, she dreams that she is in the upper portion of the house and see's a family of Jinns, living in her upper portion, the leader of that family is a female jinni, who has extremely long nails. My khala wakes up freaked out, and almost certain that something is wrong.

She contacts my mamoo, who arranges a maulvi sb to come check out the place, upon entering he starts taking apart the carpet and the air conditioner, they find small pockets of papers, the first one, was a spell that was cast on Aunty, that she must DIE, EXACTLY LIKE, JAISE WO KUTTA, MAALIK K DARWAZAY K BAHIR, SOOK SOOK K MARA THA. It made perfect sense, aunty had died the exact same way.

The second was a picture of an extremely deformed child, the spell I do not remember, but it was aimed at my cousin.

PART TWO - TO BE CONTINUED -----

People here won't understand the spiritual journey and experience and arguing with them only leaves a bad taste in mouth . If only they had read Shahab-Nama of Qudratullah Shahab, they'd know what you are talking about. The Owaisiya Chain (Silsala Owaisiya) which began with Hazrat Owais Qarni R.A who never met Prophet Mohammed PBUH. In this Chain, Person gets his spiritual knowledge and training through Aalim e Barzakh Spirits. Spirits of Waliullahs train the Owaisiya Chain people through dreams and visiting them in person. Qudrutullah Shahab belong this chain. Professor Kamal Bagh hussain is another who belong this chain

If you cant back some thing up with Quran and authentic sunnah/hadeth, it has no value in Islam. Please tell where the Prophet said you can gain guidance from spirits from Barzakh - sadly you wont find any Sahih hadeeth to support all such claims.

O bhai kahan pohanch gai ho!

If you cant back some thing up with Quran and authentic sunnah/hadeth, it has no value in Islam. Please tell where the Prophet said you can gain guidance from spirits from Barzakh - sadly you wont find any Sahih hadeeth to support all such claims.

O bhai kahan pohanch gai ho!

I'm going to have to agree with you on this one. However, it is possible that people may be visited by angels in the form of Humans.
That is as far as experiences including angels stretch, according to the quran and sunnah

I'm going to have to agree with you on this one. However, it is possible that people may be visited by angels in the form of Humans.
That is as far as experiences including angels stretch, according to the quran and sunnah
Nope cant happen now. The Prophet SAW has said no wahi can come now. So Angels coming and giving divine messages is not happening as far as I know. There are Jins that can interact, but not Angels. Dreams can have divine guidance or signs though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom