What's new

PLEASE DONATE......

SORRY.

MY BAD.

The way people show hatred towards India here.......I din't EXPECTED anyone else but INDIANS to contribute.

AGAIN, SORRY.

Dont be, this is a great effort, and even I would have written Indian.

It is actually easy to critisize while doing nothing, like I did. You did a great job, more than most people could imagine...

You deserve more than just thanks for that!

I also donated some money.. But its to low because I have spent my salary on some stupid things :ashamed:.. I will donate when I get my next salary

@arp2041

Thanks for the Thread mate

Surely I will give my Contribute to the Peoples in Uthrakkand ...I will get Money in my Savings account within a week ..So I need a Week for to do this

@arp2041

Thanks for the Thread mate

Surely I will give my Contribute to the Peoples in Uthrakkand ...I will get Money in my Savings account within a week ..So I need a Week for to do this

Last edited by a moderator:
@ arp2041 Brother i've humbly deposited Rs. 3000 to PM relief fund as a matching contribution to my one days salary directly through their website. I'll also keep my promise of additional INR 3000 through collection being done by my employer.

My prayers and thoughts with the families whose loved ones have departed and to whom this money means very little now. May God grant peace to the departed souls and strength to bear the loss to their loved ones.

If you would like to help the Uttarakhand flood victims, cheques or demand drafts can be drawn in the name of "The Hope Trust".

The bank details are as below:

Account name: The Hope Trust
Bank Name: Syndicate Bank

Bank Account No: 90492010067832
Branch Address: No 2, Kaushalya Park, Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110016

Mail cheques or demand drafts can be sent to the following address:

The Hope Trust
207, Okhla Industrial Estate
Phase III, New Delhi - 110020
Phone Number: 011-46176300
e-mail Id: anoop@ndtv.com

Additional details for online transactions:
IFSC Code: SYNB0009049
MICR Code: 110025019
Branch Code: 009049

Please share the details after you have made the donation to anoop@ndtv.com, along with your complete address and PAN Card no, enabling us to send a 80G tax exemption receipt of your donation.

I want to donate 2000 Rs. I have a saving A/c in Central bank of India. Please guide me in detail how to transfer the money in lesser time as I am short of time due to job timing(actually AXIS BANK RAC employee, it's not a bank branch). I have cheque-book & debit card from this A/c. Please help me so that I can help others also. this is going to be my 1st donation so bit of unaware of procedures. I live in Khar road Mumbai. I am really eager to do my part ASAP after reading this thread.

I want to donate 2000 Rs. I have a saving A/c in Central bank of India. Please guide me in detail how to transfer the money in lesser time as I am short of time due to job timing(actually AXIS BANK RAC employee, it's not a bank branch). I have cheque-book & debit card from this A/c. Please help me so that I can help others also. this is going to be my 1st donation so bit of unaware of procedures. I live in Khar road Mumbai. I am really eager to do my part ASAP after reading this thread.
@arp2041 @Dillinger please help our bhai

Mate, please go through OP, i guess, it answers everything.

What do you mean by OP?

Original Post/First Post.

It shows the way how people outside India can donate.

On behalf of Govt. of India, a very big "THANK YOU" to @arp2041 and all the contributors! (I guess I can claim to represent GoI being a gazetted officer. :))

As a Medical Officer, my part of the battle is just beginning. As many of you probably know; epidemics that follow such floods cause a much higher loss of life than the flood itself. Though the impact will be lesser here given the population distribution pattern. A massive mobilization of medical resources and workforce is underway. We will do all we can and your help really makes a differance!!!

Finally, all the officers in my section of the Ministry (of Health) have decided to contribute 2 days pay (i.e.6000 rs from me)

Thank you guys, I now know indians all over the world stand with us and people of Uttarakhand!

Back
Top Bottom