What's new

PLEASE DONATE......

Shindie: 55 Dead :cry: but I don't agree... Govt. Hiding True Figures. :ashamed: Yesterday, 48 Dead Bodies where found in Haridwar.....:cry:

30 Thousand Rescued: Hat's Off to our Mighty Arm Forces.

40 Thousands Still Stranded: I'm Confident that our Army will safely Evacuate them too.....

Uttarakhand: 550 people dead, 14,000 still missing :cry:

Shindie: 55 Dead :cry: but I don't agree... Govt. Hiding True Figures. :ashamed: Yesterday, 48 Dead Bodies where found in Haridwar.....:cry:

30 Thousand Rescued: Hat's Off to our Mighty Arm Forces.

40 Thousands Still Stranded: I'm Confident that our Army will safely Evacuate them too.....

Today I spoke to my sis in Rishikesh., she told me that still dead bodies found floating in ganga river ... N I think utkhnd gov does not any idea or exact num pf dead or missing. As per my sources in uttkhnd at least 5 to 8k dead or missing in this calamity...
N still gov clueless abt how many villages just washed away. Many villages has not recevied any help from gov. So far........

Govt can only give the exact no. of bodies they found. They can't assume like media is describing. Lets hope for the best.

Uttarakhand floods: Delhi Metro asks employees to donate one-day salary

New Delhi: Extending a helping hand to victims of flash floods and incessant rains in Uttarakhand, the Delhi Metro officers will contribute one day's salary to a rescue and relief fund.

"Managing Director of DMRC, Mangu Singh has directed all its officers to contribute one day's salary for the affected people in Uttarakhand as a gesture to help the state to tide over the present calamity," a DMRC spokesperson said on Friday.

The organisation has also encouraged all non-executive staff members to contribute towards this effort on similar lines, the spokesperson said.

Currently, DMRC employs around 8,000 people, including 577 officers, who look after the daily operations and maintenance of the Delhi Metro spanning over 190 km.

The overall contribution thus collected, will be deposited with the SBI account opened by the Uttarakhand government for this purpose.

Uttarakhand floods: Delhi Metro asks employees to donate one-day salary | NDTV.com

It would be great if all working people could donate their one day's salary for the rescue and rehabilitation of the victims

Prisoners from Tihad Jail donated 10 lakh rupees for Uttrakhand victims!!
They earned respect in my heart.

@arp2041 Mate First of all let me congratulate you for this effort..... Well done... Was away travelling... would donate my part on Monday......

RIP ........... I really hope the people who are stranded are evacuated and brought to safer places.... Its a tragedy......Those pictures makes me sad....

Last edited by a moderator:
Donated 5000, thanks @arp2041 for tagging me...

I generally am browsing through tapatalk these days and it does not show notifications!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom