What's new

PLA rehearsing India attack

Zeenews is a disallowed source on PDF, but not surprised. They've been obsessing for the better part of 50 years.

Heheh they said we would attack on 2010 next it was moved to 2012 next it was moved to 2014 :D man Im worried we might invade india on my wedding day :frown:

Chinese military will be like Chinese products ,looks colorful but fails in 2 days.

If I were to call you a Fcking scumbag which you are, I would be banned. And obviously you would not, because of the flag I have attached to my name.

Sir lets calm down now no reason to start flame wars.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Chinese military will be like Chinese products ,looks colorful but fails in 2 days.

Yes we failed in 2 days during 1962

If I were to call you a Fcking scumbag which you are, I would be banned. And obviously you would not, because of the flag I have attached to my name.

Let it goes !!! No sweat just put in this way, once you enter in this forum you already death. Good luck buddy !!! I respected you and not to worry.

Don't want to be called a scumbag, don't make up lies (you know you did). His own memoir written inside India mentions no torture.

@ 4:39 of the video, the man on his knees smiling is Brigadier General John Dalvi, Commander of the Indian 7th Brigade, the best unit in the Indian army at the time.
Stop living in the past and get real! Your dumba$$ posts are getting more and more moronic by the day! Jeeez! High time you grow up and act like an adult.

Don't want to be called a scumbag, don't make up lies (you know you did). His own memoir written inside India mentions no torture.

Appreciate your zest about 1962 ..... (sure, you share it with all other chinese).

Now move on... lest someone remind you about 1937 and spoils your mood.

Honestly what happened in Nanjing is nothing worse than your people have been doing to yourselves for the past however many years of communal violence.

No intent to rub anything in but in effect Nanjing Massacre (unfortunate as it was) had nothing to do with communal violence. In true sense communal violence would be something like the riots in Xinxiang or even the Tibetan uprisings and immolation protests.

and if you deceide to move to something like the great leap forward in a desperate attempt to troll. Remember this.
You people sure have a short memory when it comes to your own failings.

Nope. I have no short memory and neither do I run away from the facts. Neither do Indians censor news and information to give the citizens a feeling of "perfect/peaceful communist party world". It is just that when some of the internet warriors of the communist party get carried away needlessly then it is a must to make them smell the coffee and then we need to highlight some of the information that the Communist party did not want Chinese to know. (Although I much rather like the Hong Kong special tea with milk. Best beverage in town).

best weapon in PLA's arsenal

major-general.jpg

Major General Mao Xinyu

Honestly this guy bring Nanjing up does he know anything about it ? Women and children were killed and R@Ped I can see them torturing the men but husbands had to watch their wives and children get R@ped and killed.

You are right bro. What happened at Nanjing was the shame of humanity. Let us pray that such ill fate never befalls anyone. I regret that I hurt your feelings there. However, the reference to Nanjing was only in response to a celebratory post by one of your friends who was glorifying the murders of innocent men and women and children in India but nomadic maurauders.

But once again, the intention was not to hurt you. The attempt was just to highlight to some of our Chinese friends here who like a lot to bring up such tragedies that happened to Indians that both the civilizations have suffered in the past and not just the Indians.

You'd just as dead if a reverse engineered bullet hit you between the eyes.

And while we can't say definitely whether China's weapons system would work, we can be fairly certainly that the pride of the Indian Navy, the INS Delhi is absolute sht.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...ys-onboard-indian-navy-warship-ins-delhi.html

LoL, I could bring up several such links which seek to prove via such personal accounts that Chinese products are fakes with zero reserach and of trash quality including the military products. Some of these can be blocked in China so we can post the actual text here. Will you then take those personal experience as evidence?

Come on, you ought to know better than that. You have been doing this for much longer than most here. :)

Appreciate your zest about 1962 ..... (sure, you share it with all other chinese).

Now move on... lest someone remind you about 1937 and spoils your mood.
Why should it spoil our mood?

We know how hindus were slaughtered and enslaved for 800 years, and then the humiliation was revisited again in 1971.

Bangladesh Genocide Archive

And the worse thing is Republic of India was so afraid of US forces it did absolutely nothing about it! :)

Of course, I feel really bad for all the hindus slaughtered by its neighbors over centuries.

1962 was obviously not quite enough to teach the indians a lesson, they've been taught so many already.

Bottom line is:

China is best of the best, China also sit on top of the top. End of discusion.

Back
Top Bottom