What's new

PLA rehearsing India attack

Thats why there are ghost cities. USA households have largest chinese junk. They are fed up now. Every house has couple of tvs and computer. Nothing to buy. The effect will be on china in couple of years.

You know what? The first time I saw a ghost town in China was seven years ago. It was huge and sureal. Now that ghost town is brimming with life.

We in Germany all have TVs and computers as well and we still love the newest bling bling coming from China.

What about incredible India? What brands do you have in our department stores?

are you really from Tianjing,come on,Tianjin people are very patriotic,please dont give Tianjin a bad name.

She might have found an Indian boy friend recently. :lol:

But seriously, the Chinese need to learn how to accept constructive dissents. Of course, this is a tradition, a culture, and it takes time to cultivate. So, please start learning to do so now.

Götterdämmerung;2329494 said:
You know what? The first time I saw a ghost town in China was seven years ago. It was huge and sureal. Now that ghost town is brimming with life.

We in Germany all have TVs and computers as well and we still love the newest bling bling coming from China.

What about incredible India? What brands do you have in our department stores?

China does not have any brand. They are just slave labor there, doing work for MNC.

---------- Post added at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

If you eat anything and everything. You will not have any hunger.

---------- Post added at 06:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

Good and get used to it mate, just remember we beat you in almost everything

Beat ?? are you serious?

China does not have any brand. They are just slave labor there, doing work for MNC.

---------- Post added at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

If you eat anything and everything. You will not have any hunger.

No brands like Huawei and ZTE that is supplying German Telcom companies? No brands like Lenovo thas demands prices like Apple for it's high-end series?

And what about incredible India? Name one brand that is known in Europe!

How did you arrive at that number ? Added 5 zeros to your IQ ?

You failed to prove 2000000 child deaths due to hunger as claimed by gpit. Your high IQ is not helping you here. By the way you may not be knowing that IQ is redundant now. It is EQ that is important.

Here read and improve your EQ

http://www.utne.com/Science-Technology/Emotional-Intelligence-Quotient-Test.aspx

I hope you are literate enough to know how to write 2 millions in math form.

BTW, this is your former colonial master who arrives at that number. Now you are happy?

Two million slum children die every year as India booms | World news | The Observer

Child mortality rates have doubled in India's slums. In Rajasthan, Surma lost her son Parmesh to easily preventable diarrhoea at only four years old. Source: Save the Children Link to this video

India's growing status as an economic superpower is masking a failure to stem a shocking rate of infant deaths among its poorest people.

Nearly two million children under five die every year in India – one every 15 seconds – the highest number anywhere in the world. More than half die in the month after birth and 400,000 in their first 24 hours.

But seriously, the Chinese need to learn how to accept constructive dissents. Of course, this is a tradition, a culture, and it takes time to cultivate. So, please start learning to do so now.

Absolutely. :tup:

I think we are already on that path, but it will take a while.

Götterdämmerung;2329512 said:
No brands like Huawei and ZTE that is supplying German Telcom companies? No brands like Lenovo thas demands prices like Apple for it's high-end series?

And what about incredible India? Name one brand that is known in Europe!

ZTE is a brand? I have not seen any people lining up to buy chinese brand products.

ZTE is a brand? I have not seen any people lining up to buy chinese brand products.

ZTE
ZTE Deutschland GmbH

People lining up to buy Meizu
gatgetbuy.bmp

meizu2011-01-01-20.jpg

Though it's in China, but are Indians lining up to buy Indian brands?

Götterdämmerung;2329569 said:
ZTE
ZTE Deutschland GmbH

People lining up to buy Meizu
gatgetbuy.bmp

meizu2011-01-01-20.jpg

Though it's in China, but are Indians lining up to buy Indian brands?

I have not seen lining to buy electronic in India. We are sane people. I am not sure, if they in cities now.

I have not seen lining to buy electronic in India. We are sane people. I am not sure, if they in cities now.

Then India is the only sane country besides dirt poor countries like Somalia. Somalia doesn't having people lining up to buy the latest electronic gadgets as well. We in Germany are going gaga when Apple lauches its newest product.

Götterdämmerung;2329591 said:
Then India is the only sane country besides dirt poor countries like Somalia. Somalia doesn't having people lining up to buy the latest electronic gadgets as well. We in Germany are going gaga when Apple lauches its newest product.

Well Indian are crazy about movies and cricket. You will see big lines when there is new movie releases. If there is any cricket match,
again you will see big line.

Well Indian are crazy about movies and cricket. You will see big lines when there is new movie releases. If there is any cricket match,
again you will see big line.

Are we talking about (non-existing) Indian brands or about sport events? People here are lining up to buy concert and football games tickets as well.

Back
Top Bottom