What's new

PLA rehearsing India attack

How did you arrive at that number ? Added 5 zeros to your IQ ?

BBC NEWS | South Asia | 'Hunger critical' in South Asia

A Unicef report in May said the world was failing its children by not ensuring that they had enough to eat.

The report said India contributed to about 5.6 million child deaths per year, more than half the world's total.

According to the Unicef report, India starves more children to death every year than the rest of the world combined.

And don't blame democracy either, you don't see Canada or Switzerland starving more people than the rest of the world combined, every single year.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | 'Hunger critical' in South Asia

According to the Unicef report, India starves more children to death every year than the rest of the world combined.

And don't blame democracy either, you don't see Canada or Switzerland starving more people than the rest of the world combined, every single year.

HAHA. Good effort. A 2006 article. You seriously beleived 5.6 million child deaths in India is due to hunger ? Man, now I am doubting your IQ

HAHA. Good effort. A 2006 article. You seriously beleived 5.6 million child deaths in India is due to hunger ? Man, now I am doubting your IQ

Do you know whats is considered a salary above the poverty line?

10 cents as per indian govt.. so if u earn 10 cents u belong to middle class... Abt 2006 article... last time i checked indian IT industry only benefited 6 million people.. while india added 100 million to poverty in 2010!

Communism is 100 times better than democracy in

1.killing tens of millions of people in tje name of development
2. Censoring the slightest voice of dissent.
3.brainwashing, propaganda
4.polluting environment
5.executing without trIal
6.supporting other oppressive regeims like north korea

1. India kills millions per year without development
2. India is not the champion of free press either, you are on spot 122 out of 178 Press Freedom Index
3. Looking at how you guys brag about India, I'm sure to see who is brainwashed
4. Take a look: Environmental issues in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
5. Take a look: Human rights in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
6. You dod't do business with Sudan and Myanmar?

Do you know whats is considered a salary above the poverty line?

10 cents as per indian govt.. so if u earn 10 cents u belong to middle class... Abt 2006 article... last time i checked indian IT industry only benefited 6 million people.. while india added 100 million to poverty in 2010![/QUOTE]

Where did you get that ? Rupee news ? Or ISI archive? And where did you learn maths ?

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

I love how you guys always talk about IQ, considering India's average IQ. :P

If you had higher IQ than gpit you wouldnt have given that 5 year old link.

dont doubt is it a well know fact we have higher iq than you, kind of hurt you guys alot i know but nothing we could do.

LOL like I said, I love it when Indians keep bringing up IQ, because it lets me post this:

IQ and Global Inequality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China IQ (latest data) = 105

India IQ (latest data) = 79

You failed to prove 2000000 child deaths due to hunger as claimed by gpit. Your high IQ is not helping you here. By the way you may not be knowing that IQ is redundant now. It is EQ that is important.

Here read and improve your EQ

http://www.utne.com/Science-Technology/Emotional-Intelligence-Quotient-Test.aspx

Götterdämmerung;2329379 said:
1. India kills millions per year without development
2. India is not the champion of free press either, you are on spot 122 out of 178 Press Freedom Index
3. Looking at how you guys brag about India, I'm sure to see who is brainwashed
4. Take a look: Environmental issues in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
5. Take a look: Human rights in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
6. You dod't do business with Sudan and Myanmar?

Indians need to be prideful of their country as compare to other countries. Otherwise, India would split up into many pieces. What you see from Indians in here is what keep the Indian nation together.

You failed to prove 2000000 child deaths due to hunger as claimed by gpit. Your high IQ is not helping you here. By the way you may not be knowing that IQ is redundant now. It is EQ that is important

Believe me if we both take the EQ test the result still the same China 105 india 86

You failed to prove 2000000 child deaths due to hunger as claimed by gpit. Your high IQ is not helping you here. By the way you may not be knowing that IQ is redundant now. It is EQ that is important.

Here read and improve your EQ

EQ: Emotional Intelligence

A dead child is a dead child. It doesn't matter the reason. It could be starvation, child labour and affiliated accidents, inadequate healthcare, etc. They are all horrible deaths!

Back
Top Bottom