What's new

PLA rehearsing India attack

Don't give a stuff where you place your missiles they are pointing in our direction so quit complaining when we do the same.

You do realize you don't actually 'point' a missile at a country. You program a trajectory into the ICBM and launch it vertically. This isn't your game of pub darts moron.

800px-Minuteman_III_MIRV_Flight.svg.png

You do realize you don't actually 'point' a missile at a country. You program a trajectory into the ICBM and launch it vertically. This isn't your game of pub darts moron.

06_05.gif

lol the missiles use a targeting system aka guidence ever heard of GPS

fact is you are building up yr systems, troops and complain like a woman when we do the same

fact is you are building up yr systems, troops and complain like a woman when we do the same

Think you're lost, this thread is about Indians complaining about a Chinese military exercise. In fact here's you whining like a little

placed nuclear weapons in Tibet pointing them in India's direction

Most Chinese don't speak english I think,mandarin a beautiful language indeed.

its not like you dont want to...you cant...anyway the chines i see in the west are the biggest suckups to the whites after teh south koreans going to the extent of having one chines name and one english name...or just one english name.......i appreciate the japs in this regard..they protect their identity zealously...

Think you're lost, this thread is about Indians complaining about a Chinese military exercise. In fact here's you whining like a little

I saw the article it is just reporting news on the excercise we have a free media in India you know? you can do as many military exercises as you want I don't care but quit complaining like a woman when we do the same.

You can tell by the thread opener he changed the title to 'PLA rehearsing India attack' to start a troll thread lol

I saw the article it is just reporting news on the excercise we have a free media in India you know? you can do as many military exercises as you want I don't care but quit complaining like a woman when we do the same.

Yeah I'm pretty sure Canada is rated higher in press freedom. We don't ban book because they offend some Hindu deity.

How does GPS tell you what the programmed trajectory of a missile?

Beijingwalker:

Thanks for your commitment China war crime based on the photos you brought in PDF, I think your friends will reconsider with your Great China.

Yeah I'm pretty sure Canada is rated higher in press freedom. We don't ban book because they offend some Hindu deity.

How does GPS tell you what the programmed trajectory of a missile?

What book you talking about? im Sikh btw and if the book insulted someone's religion it should be banned just like the cartoons of Mohamed .

Fact is you have placed better solid fuel missiles in Tibet yes or no? what size are they? Medium ones it can't hit USA so what other country could they be for? does it take a rocket scientist to work it out

indians thought they could act aggressively and China will collapse

indians thought they could bring up 1937 whenever China brings up 1962

but in fact we usually hold back our true power until it is needed

so now when india brings up 1937, we bring up 1971 and 800 years of Islam :)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/141914-pla-rehearsing-india-attack-2.html#post2308392

now the indians know they are outgunned, and they leave in shame

same in the real world, india keeps provoking China, thinking we are a paper tiger

then China brings the big guns to Tibet, and indians shriek in panic

lol why the hell you keep your name as sharp? you dont seem to be one.

we ban all books that offend all religions...da vinci code was banned in some states because the christians deemdd it offensive,,satanic verses were banned because muslims deemed it offensive and so obviously it will be the same for hindus also....

its not like you dont want to...you cant...anyway the chines i see in the west are the biggest suckups to the whites after teh south koreans going to the extent of having one chines name and one english name...or just one english name.......i appreciate the japs in this regard..they protect their identity zealously...
It's a warm feeling when I see japanese names in a cast listing,but it seems japanese protect their identity too zealously somehow.

Why India must be in the same way others taken even to be developed,they just like their way of living last long time.

Sir, I admit all your English spellings are correct. But English doesn't end with that.

Sentence construction is important ..... when is your next English class scheduled?

Till then, please spare us the agony of going thru your posts.

Back
Top Bottom