What's new

PLA could blockade India with just 10 submarines: Sina

Irrelevant mate ...You are even knocked out by 2 Post old kid here ,forget about with senior member here.

PS: Trolling is not your forte. :P It only humiliate you more.

What do you want me to say!m? You want me to reply logically to illogical indian chutiyapa for the sake of it? Lmao.. No il pass.. That meme is good for now..

TC

Karmorta class, P-8I, Krivak class, Akula, Scorpene, latest anti-submarine tech from US, Russia, France, Germany , Israel and India all went down in front of chinese junks!!!

Is mirjuana so cheap in china???!!! :lol:

Forget everything else.... this is US navy's next generation anti-submarine warfare tool in service with India. Who will defy it? Sina? I think even John Cina has more IQ than this guy.

P-8I_Boeing_Indian_Navy.jpg

Yes, We have scorpene subs coming up. In recent naval exercise, French subs remained undetected and sunk 20 US warship.

Yes, We have scorpene subs coming up. In recent naval exercise, French subs remained undetected and sunk 20 US warship.

That was a war game only. Us techs are best and a generation ahead of French. They developed Virginia class, the best submarine in the world way ahead of others, now in 2015, what could possibly they have.

That was a war game only. Us techs are best and a generation ahead of French. They developed Virginia class, the best submarine in the world way ahead of others, now in 2015, what could possibly they have.

France is also not much behind in many areas of defense and Nuclear technologies. Look at the nuclear power plants. They are best. Except F22, Nothing can match rafale.

Look who is talking here..wow..the ONE and HALF ft aliens from our neighbouring communist country..dare to cross northeast ,u wont hav to face the indian army coz ur one and half feet tall armies will b half dead before facing the indian army..north eastern indians are eagerly waiting for u to land ur feets so tht we can cut them into pieces..
Are you really really from Nagaland? Asking because I have never seen such patriotic Naga people.

Are you really really from Nagaland? Asking because I have never seen such patriotic Naga people.
Yes brother..and u know most of them are patriotic but media covers only those who work against indian interest.so ppl think that all r like that..even if u ever visit kashmir 80% ppl will vote for india and rest are pakistani supporters whom we see in the media.hence we think all kashmiris are like that but its not like that all are more indian thn pakistani supprters.

If nagas were not patriotic then there would have been no naga regiment,no naga soldiers in kargil..they are patriotic hence join the naga regiment of indian army to fight for their country.and everyone know what naga regiment means in kashmir..haha pakistani army and terrorist shit thre pants for this regiment..i dont understand why the indian army dont deploy its fierce warriors there in kashmir.

even if u ever visit kashmir 80% ppl will vote for india and rest are pakistani supporters whom we see in the media.hence we think all kashmiris are like that but its not like that all are more indian thn pakistani supprters.
My friend who was in NCC had something else to say. When he was purchasing curd, the seller said, "Lo ji lo. Hindustan ka nahi hai. Pakistan hai." Another one said, "Humare J&K mein aise seb (apple) milte hai. India mein kaise hote hain apple?"

When another of my friend asked him, "Apne ussey kuchh nahi kaha?" The NCC friend replied, "Kya bolne ka? Sab aise hi bolte hai udhar."

Back
Top Bottom