What's new

PLA could blockade India with just 10 submarines: Sina

No need to worry. One of the "New upgrades" of Super Sukhoi include a deep dive feature in sea and shoot at subs and fly back out of water :rofl:

Dude you remind me the mentally retard sinochallenged aka sinochallenger :rofl:

Yes Yes Yes..........................
Even i think china can blockade

India with just 5 Submarines
Russia with just 15 Submarines
US with just 20 Submarines

If wants to blockade all worlds navy than with just 30 Submarines:china:

I think budget should the last thing that chinese would be worried about,

When you are trying to appease the Chinese members, atleast get your facts right.

GDP is not worth of a nation, but rather gross production in a single year.

Also, If cost wasn't factor when it comes to nuclear submarines, China wouldn't be maintaining such a small SSN and SSBN fleets compared to its peers.

Even Americans have significant cost concerns about their new generation Virginia class submarines.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/weapons/RL32418.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
When you are trying to appease the Chinese members, atleast get your facts right.

GDP is not worth of a nation, but rather gross production in a single year.

Just because India GDP is $2 trillion does not mean Indian can buy Pakistan 8 times over.

Also, If cost wasn't factor when it comes to nuclear submarines, China wouldn't be maintaining such a small SSN and SSBN fleets compared to its peers.

Even Americans have significant cost concerns about their new generation Virginia class submarines.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/weapons/RL32418.pdf
However you want to take it, fact is China is rich, very rich.It's loaning money to the whole world, even US. The U.S. debt to China is $1.238 trillion, as of January 2016. Ya, that right, that more than half the GDP of India. US is $19 trillion under debt, and just came out expensive two wars, there is a reason US is worried about cost overruns. JSF F-35 is another example, The way defence cooperations works in the US, it cost $1 to make same bullet that cost chinese 10 cents. There is a reason China is running several military project simultaneously. Chinese likes money and like doing business, they are not retarded like Indian to waste money just cause they have it. Now in last decades they felt like they are challenged in South China sea, and therefore they are rapidly making progress that is even leaving western analysis stunted. Meanwhile India's are buying fancy toys from little bit money they have and feeling excited about it. All that money that suppose to be reinvested into economy.

As a Chinese, I laugh at my own countryman's stupidity exposed by this news.

As a Chinese, I laugh at my own countryman's stupidity exposed by this news.
All the PDF Chinese here know Want China is unreliable and not believable. A subcontinent member started this thread.

Back
Top Bottom