What's new

PLA 20 Years Behind U.S. Military: Chinese DM

1.May be your Naval stronger after 10years, but I'm not sure you China can stand the Oil thirsty in 10 years more.^^
Our navy at this very stage is out of your reach. We're doing quite fine. The government has been trying to slow the economy down for several years, so

2.No, I don't laugh, I just analyze your Situation and I think, CHina should focus on Inflation more than spending money for military.Don't act like USSR.^^
USSR collapsed due to its command economy not able to respond to domestic demands and overspending on military. China has one of the most open capitalist market on earth and spend less than 2% of its GDP on defence.
But your Economy can not run slowly and your Oil thirsty also can not reduce now, so You must do somethign now to solve problem , and the worst way is fighting with VN, you will follow USSR.^^
Ignorant post.

The Chinese government has been trying to slow down economic growth for the past 5 years. To say that we don't want to slow down is stupid. Actually, the easiest way to test our military is against Vietnam, first for stealing oil, then for being pricks.

You will lose.

O

The Chinese government has been trying to slow down economic growth for the past 5 years. To say that we don't want to slow down is stupid. Actually, the easiest way to test our military is against Vietnam, first for stealing oil, then for being pricks.

You will lose.
After Vn forced China pull back the oil rig 2 times, and now suddently we lose when fighting with Inexperience soldiers ??? Any logic here ?

After Vn forced China pull back the oil rig 2 times, and now suddently we lose when fighting with Inexperience soldiers ??? Any logic here ?
China forced United States to pull back its spy ships many times before, doesn't mean China is stronger than United States does it?

I don't see your navy doing anything when we cut your cable not once, but twice within a week.

China forced United States to pull back its spy ships many times before, doesn't mean China is stronger than United States does it?

I don't see your navy doing anything when we cut your cable not once, but twice within a week.
I see no superior from China's army , so we will keep on Drilling if you don't agree.^^

Our navy did no thing, coz your ship is not War ship, try to use war ship, it will be Diffrent.^^

I see no superior from China's army , so we will keep on Drilling if you don't agree.^^

Our navy did no thing, coz your ship is not War ship, try to use war ship, it will be Diffrent.^^
Do whatever you want, but don't complain when we cut your cables and kick your illegal fishermen out.

Even if we used naval ships, your navy would be ineffective at most. A few missile boats/corvettes and conventional subs won't save you.

We don't have as many Ships like you, but we strong enogh to forces your oil ring to pull out 2 times .^^

Yep, we want to cooperate with CHina, that why we offer Cheap oil price for you to avoid the war .^^

Vietnam cannot force China in any case. So long your country remain and drill within your territorial sea then it is fine. Otherwise it will simply be another case of having your cables cut and mass protest disrupting your country and putting Hanoi and Saigon to a stand still costing your country every time.

Vietnam can feel free to buy oil from us and we may give them oil at a cheap price if they cooperate :azn:

How much experience does the Vietnam military have???

That generation with experience died already from Agent Orange. Did you see Rambo, everybody in his unit was dead??

How much experience does the Vietnam military have???

That generation with experience died already from Agent Orange. Did you see Rambo, everybody in his unit was dead??

Yes, The Vietnamese capability has been doubted and tested by their northern neighbors from time to time yet. We're fully aware of your questioning though. Please do not mess around with either love or war! Both subjects could hurt you profoundly.

Currently PLA's strength is in it's missile technology, it's weakness is in various propulsion technology. This is reflected in their emphasis for asymmetric doctrine.

China can thank her missile tech to the major contributions of Qian Xuesen, who is not only one of the main 1st gen missile scientists but also third gen aerodymanic scientist (after Ludwig Prandtl and Theodore von Kármán) as well as a pioneer in control theory. US had McCarthism to thank for driving him away.

Propulsion system has been in existence since the industrial revolution is something that pulls in works from lots of different fields, so it is not surprising that china is lacking in this respect given her short industrialisation history.

Currently PLA's strength is in it's missile technology, it's weakness is in various propulsion technology. This is reflected in their emphasis for asymmetric doctrine.

China can thank her missile tech to the major contributions of Qian Xuesen, who is not only one of the main 1st gen missile scientists but also third gen aerodymanic scientist (after Ludwig Prandtl and Theodore von Kármán) as well as a pioneer in control theory. US had McCarthism to thank for driving him away.

Propulsion system has been in existence since the industrial revolution is something that pulls in works from lots of different fields, so it is not surprising that china is lacking in this respect given her short industrialisation history.

That sounds really, really familiar :D :D.

The five main areas of PLA asymmetric warfare weapon systems are:

Ballistic and cruise missile systems

Underwater warfare systems

Space platforms

Computing and network systems

Special forces

Infact, just because china is richer now and better developed militarily does not mean she should abandon her doctrine in favour of ship for ship, plane for plane style warfare. China should look for her own solutions. I don't think the PLA regards the J-20 as the most inportant thing.

Vietnam cannot force China in any case. So long your country remain and drill within your territorial sea then it is fine. Otherwise it will simply be another case of having your cables cut and mass protest disrupting your country and putting Hanoi and Saigon to a stand still costing your country every time.

Vietnam can feel free to buy oil from us and we may give them oil at a cheap price if they cooperate :azn:
We're drill also in China Red line, so, you agree that is our territorial sea ?

Oki, so , stop cutting our cable, let us drill more and sell in cheap oil to China .^^

The five main areas of PLA asymmetric warfare weapon systems are:

Ballistic and cruise missile systems

Underwater warfare systems

Space platforms

Computing and network systems

Special forces

Infact, just because china is richer now and better developed militarily does not mean she should abandon her doctrine in favour of ship for ship, plane for plane style warfare. China should look for her own solutions. I don't think the PLA regards the J-20 as the most inportant thing.

You're right, I think China's new submarine fleet and their Space platforms are their strongest defense assets.

PLA may be 20 years back to US Miltary at the moment, but reach and left behind to US miltary within next 5 years.

As far as in case of India, China is already 20 years ahead to them. :sniper:

China is still decades away from being able to fight a war effectively as the US did during the 1991 Gulf War. But then again Iraq at that time doesn't have nearly 500 4th gen fighters, nor does Iraq has many S-300 batteries like China nor does Iraq has a large navy like China as well as hundreds of accurate ballistic missiles like China.

Back
Top Bottom