What's new

PLA 20 Years Behind U.S. Military: Chinese DM

Fact of the matter that China's economy is strong and we are not engaged in any war makes it very different to the USSR.
If China is engaged in East Sea war to solve Oil thirsty problem, that will be one more step closer to USSR.^^

That why, I want to tell you, let VN drill oil and sell in cheap price to you, no war happen, all in safe............or China will follow USSR.^^

If China is engaged in East Sea war to solve Oil thirsty problem, that will be one more step closer to USSR.^^

That why, I want to tell you, let VN drill oil and sell in cheap price to you, no war happen, all in safe............or China will follow USSR.^^
I got a better idea. We drill the oil and keep it. Maybe spare you some at market price. Or YOU end up like USSR.

We're actually alot better off than you economically, even inflation-wise.

Let's see who's going down like USSR.

Vietnam:
Vietnamese inflation reached 19.78 percent in May, the highest since December 2008.
Vietnam Should Focus on Inflation: World Bank - Bloomberg

China:
Data from the National Statistics Bureau showed the consumer price index increased by 5.5 per cent in May, which matches what economists had expected.
China inflation spikes due to food prices - The Irish Times - Wed, Jun 15, 2011

Somebody is nearly 4 times China's rate, somebody.

I got a better idea. We drill the oil and keep it. Maybe spare you some at market price. Or YOU end up like USSR.

We're actually alot better off than you economically, even inflation-wise.
But we've drilled alone long time already, and that's our EEZ, our sovereignty , so the idea must be VN drill and sell to CHina in cheap price .^^
Vietnamese inflation reached 19.78 percent in May, the highest since December 2008.
Yep, but our economy is small, and it's easy to get bail out from Japan-ADB.^^

Who can help China to reduce inflation, it's increasing to 5,5 % now and what happen if China loss in the East sea war ??.^^

But we've drilled alone long time already, and that's our EEZ, our sovereignty , so the idea must be VN drill and sell to CHina in cheap price .^^
Because China did not have a capable naval force to project its power on to our claims, we had to tolerate you stealing our oil. Now that we are on the rise, we're cutting your tap. Don't like it?

Yep, but our economy is small, and it's easy to get bail out from Japan-ADB.^^
Japan will help you? I hope rest of Vietnamese population is as stupid as you are. Japan cannot help itself out of a fish tank let alone help you develop. China will squeeze the life out of Vietnam if it keeps up the confrontational attitude.
Japan's Sovereign Debt Crisis Has Reached A Critical Stage

Who can help China to reduce inflation, it's increasing to 5,5 % now and what happen if China loss in the East sea war ??.^^
I'd worry about Vietnam's nearly 20% inflation rate than China's 5.5%. Unlike China with huge number of assets to control inflation, Vietnam has nearly none at its disposal. You said it yourself, hoping to beg Japan for ADB while Japan itself is about to cave in financially. China already beat you in naval battle in 1974 and we did it again in 1988. That was when our navy was still weak. Do you really want to find out what China is capable of doing to you today?

Because China did not have a capable naval force to project its power on to our claims, we had to tolerate you stealing our oil. Now that we are on the rise, we're cutting your tap. Don't like it?

Japan will help you? I hope rest of Vietnamese population is as stupid as you are. Japan cannot help itself out of a fish tank let alone help you develop. China will squeeze the life out of Vietnam if it keeps up the confrontational attitude.
Japan's Sovereign Debt Crisis Has Reached A Critical Stage

I'd worry about Vietnam's nearly 20% inflation rate than China's 5.5%. Unlike China with huge number of assets to control inflation, Vietnam has nearly none at its disposal. You said it yourself, hoping to beg Japan for ADB while Japan itself is about to cave in financially. China already beat you in naval battle in 1974 and we did it again in 1988. That was when our navy was still weak. Do you really want to find out what China is capable of doing to you today?
1.But your Naval still not strong enogh to control East sea, coz all of them are in S-300 range when you Oil thirsty worsen.No choice bro, let VN drill oil .^^.

2. How about ADB, they're helping us also ?and we're No 2 in Rice export, so no one hungrry bro.^^

1.But your Naval still not strong enogh to control East sea, coz all of them are in S-300 range when you Oil thirsty worsen.No choice bro, let VN drill oil .^^.
Trying to use SAMs to control air and sea space is laughable at best. Syria tried that in Bekaa Valley and was destroyed by the Israelis. Just because a plane is in range, does not mean the missile will hit. Planes always have a simple advantage against ground air defence, gravity. Once a missile's energy is bled dry, you might as well be shooting an unguided rocket.

In short, Vietnam is the only one without choice. We always have superior naval and aviation means to clear you out. The gap is only getting bigger.

2. How about ADB, they're helping us also ?and we're No 2 in Rice export, so no one hungrry bro.^^
If your country is dependent on external aid to help you grow, then growth isn't sustainable isn't it? If your 20% inflation keeps up, somebody is going to get hungry.

Problem is war between China and Vietnam will be fought differently and not very Afghan-Russian like. How many boats does Vietnam have to counter the Chinese submarines I wonder? Vietnam will see it's economy spiral out of control and inflation reaching new heights if war breaks out between the two countries. You should remember what the scorch earth policy did to the Vietnamese economy.

If Vietnam want to become a successful country and survive economically, it is to their best interest to cooperate with China, not threatening China with its puny military might. :cheers:

2. How about ADB, they're helping us also ?and we're No 2 in Rice export, so no one hungrry bro.^^[/QUOTE]

Good luck to you then.:lol:

Inflation in Vietnam will push more into poverty | Vietnam Business News Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Poverty will rise in Vietnam as a result of soaring inflation this year so the government must stay the course on price-busting policies, John Hendra, head of the United Nations mission in the country, said on Tuesday.

A UN study showed that poverty increased by 2.1 per cent after Vietnam’s last bout of high inflation in 200

That year, inflation peaked near 28 per cent in August. Last month, the annual rise in the consumer price index hit 17.5 per cent – its highest level since December 2008 – and it is still going up

Trying to use SAMs to control air and sea space is laughable at best. Syria tried that in Bekaa Valley and was destroyed by the Israelis. Just because a plane is in range, does not mean the missile will hit. Planes always have a simple advantage against ground air defence, gravity. Once a missile's energy is bled dry, you might as well be shooting an unguided rocket.

In short, Vietnam is the only one without choice. We always have superior naval and aviation means to clear you out. The gap is only getting bigger.

If your country is dependent on external aid to help you grow, then growth isn't sustainable isn't it? If your 20% inflation keeps up, somebody is going to get hungry.
1.Whatever bro, but we still drill oil, and you get No thing, your Naval still can sit and watch only, no choice bro.^^

2.So, we're trying now, and ADB see some good effort from us .^^

Problem is war between China and Vietnam will be fought differently and not very Afghan-Russian like. How many boats does Vietnam have to counter the Chinese submarines I wonder? Vietnam will see it's economy spiral out of control and inflation reaching new heights if war breaks out between the two countries. You should remember what the scorch earth policy did to the Vietnamese economy.

If Vietnam want to become a successful country and survive economically, it is to their best interest to cooperate with China, not threatening China with its puny military might. :cheers:
We don't have as many Ships like you, but we strong enogh to forces your oil ring to pull out 2 times .^^

Yep, we want to cooperate with CHina, that why we offer Cheap oil price for you to avoid the war .^^

1.Whatever bro, but we still drill oil, and you get No thing, your Naval still can sit and watch only, no choice bro.^^
Don't cry when we cut your cables then. I suspect China will intensify its patrol efforts soon. Once we are strong enough to enforce our claims, Vietnam can kiss the oil goodbye.

And I'm not your "bro".

2.So, we're trying now, and ADB see some good effort from us .^^
Nobody faults your from trying, but when you're neck deep in inflation, don't try to laugh at someone only knee deep.

We don't have as many Ships like you, but we strong enogh to forces your oil ring to pull out 2 times .^^

Yep, we want to cooperate with CHina, that why we offer Cheap oil price for you to avoid the war .^^
Slowly but surely, you're losing your grip. Day by day, we're going to expand our presence and enforce our claims. It's okay, that's what happens when you pick the wrong fight.

Once we get South China Sea, maybe we'll sell it even cheaper to you. On second thought, maybe we'll sell it to somebody else and make our money.

Don't cry when we cut your cables then. I suspect China will intensify its patrol efforts soon. Once we are strong enough to enforce our claims, Vietnam can kiss the oil goodbye.

And I'm not your "bro".

Nobody faults your from trying, but when you're neck deep in inflation, don't try to laugh at someone only knee deep.
1.May be your Naval stronger after 10years, but I'm not sure you China can stand the Oil thirsty in 10 years more.^^

2.No, I don't laugh, I just analyze your Situation and I think, CHina should focus on Inflation more than spending money for military.Don't act like USSR.^^

Slowly but surely, you're losing your grip. Day by day, we're going to expand our presence and enforce our claims. It's okay, that's what happens when you pick the wrong fight.

Once we get South China Sea, maybe we'll sell it even cheaper to you. On second thought, maybe we'll sell it to somebody else and make our money.
But your Economy can not run slowly and your Oil thirsty also can not reduce now, so You must do somethign now to solve problem , and the worst way is fighting with VN, you will follow USSR.^^

Back
Top Bottom